Author Topic: Senate candidate’s parents donate maximum amount to his opponent  (Read 741 times)

Offline mrclose

Is it okay to string a bunch of foul words together here? :mad:

The parents of a GOP candidate for the US Senate in Wisconsin have made the maximum contributions allowed in the race — to their son’s rival.

Kevin Nicholson announced in July that he would seek the Republican nomination to challenge incumbent Sen. Tammy Baldwin in the 2018 mid-term elections.

In December, his parents, Donna and Michael Nicholson, each donated the maximum amount — $2,700 — to Baldwin, CNN reported.

Nicholson said he’s not surprised his parents would contribute to Baldwin, since they’ve always backed Democrats.

“My parents have a different worldview than I do, and it is not surprising that they would support a candidate like Tammy Baldwin who shares their perspective,” he said in a statement to CNN.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/13/senate-candidates-parents-donate-maximum-amount-to-his-opponent/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Senate candidate’s parents donate maximum amount to his opponent
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 05:55:44 PM »
We already know how petty and vindictive DUmbshits are. Think of this as Demented Jeep's or Omaha Steve's kid who didn't drink the moonbat kool-aid, becomes successful and runs for public office, and now mama and daddy can no longer hide the fact that their offspring isn't as stupid as they are.

That's how pathetic this is...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Senate candidate’s parents donate maximum amount to his opponent
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 07:44:59 PM »
I think it’s awesome!!  I don’t like group think. This dude figured out what WE know. It’s hard to go against your parents. I hope I’ve raised my kids to be this strong. Actually, I know I have. We don’t walk in lock step. They’re their own person. I love it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen