Author Topic: Skinner's Wife Working as Treasurer for Yo-Yo Man Candidate  (Read 1141 times)

Offline pjcomix

Skinner's Wife Working as Treasurer for Yo-Yo Man Candidate
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:12:28 AM »
Remember Skinner's wife, Shelly Moskwa? I was wondering what sort of new money scam she was working now that the Clinton bucks have dried up. Well, I found the answer in a leftwing website  that reveals she is working as the treasurer for a Miami city commissioner who is exploring a possible congressional run. His name is Ken Russell aka the Yo-Yo Man who really does have amazing Yo-Yo skills. However, the leftwing site describes him as "Ken Russell, The Corporate Democrat Next Door" which is the title of their article. Here is the excerpt about the role of Shelly Moskwa:

https://www.notifymiami.com/blog/2017/6/13/ken-russell-the-corporate-democrat-next-door

Ken Russell is currently exploring running for Congress in District 27 as a Democrat after only serving half of his four-year term as a City of Miami Commissioner. He has recently hired a Washington, D.C firm full of former staff members from Hillary Clinton’s 2008 Presidential campaign and also lists her former 2008 Presidential campaign treasurer, Shelly Moskwa, as the treasurer for the Russell For Congress Exploratory Committee. According to The Intercept article, Shelly Moskwa benefited from Clinton’s Hill PAC, which “was used primarily as a slush fund to subsidize Clinton’s presidential campaign, using money raised outside of the limits that apply to the campaign itself, rather than as a fund to support other candidates,” said Brendan Fischer, a campaign finance expert at the Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan group that supports campaign finance reform.”

Do we see a pattern here? Yet again Mrs. Skinner is working for a big bucks Democrat that the left disdains as a "corporate Democrat." For you DUmmies reading this, yet another sellout by your beloved Skinner & wife.

BTW, even though he is a "corporate Democrat" I have to credit the Yo-Yo Man that Shelly Moskwa works for as having some really amazing Yo-Yo skills as you can see in the following video...

https://youtu.be/1wyK32OS3OU

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Skinner's Wife Working as Treasurer for Yo-Yo Man Candidate
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:25:36 AM »
I can'c imagine a more ideal job for an embezzler than 'Clinton campaign treasurer.'  So much money shuffling going on off the books, and skeletons in closets to ensure no law enforcement involvement ever, it's be a dream job for a swindler...though you'd probably die in an improbable accident if you got caught.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 08:36:28 AM »
BTW, I sure get the feeling that Yo-Yo Man is only running as a Democrat because that party dominates that congressional district. IOW, it is strictly a career move for him. He really doesn't care much about issues as his non-voting record proves. However, to run and win he needs BIG BUCKS which is why Mrs. Skinner was brought in to take care of the money.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »
I suppose that for a mole to congratulate Skinner's wife on her new gig, linking to this article, it would be an act of self-immolation?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 08:57:02 AM »
I can see her now, "one for you, one for me, one for you.........." :lmao:

And if this doesn't work out she can work a corner in Liberty City. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 08:20:59 PM »
Good find!  Seems she could "hone" in on the skimmer Valentine scam and and become more fluid and drenched in the juice she seeks.