Author Topic: California now confirms up to five prank 'sanctuary state' signs posted ...  (Read 1319 times)

Offline mrclose

California now confirms up to five prank 'sanctuary state' signs posted across the state

Very professionally done art work! :lmao:

The California Department of Transportation has confirmed the discovery of five official-looking signs declaring the state as an "official sanctuary state," or one in which federal immigration policies will not be honored.

One sign posted on Interstate 15 at Mountain Pass near the California-Nevada border has been taken down, Caltrans spokesman Mark Dinger told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/california-now-confirms-up-to-five-prank-sanctuary-state-signs-posted-across-the-state/article/2644745
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DLR Pyro

with how proud the dumbocrats in sacramento were to declare california the first sanctuary state in the Nation, I'm surprised they don't leave the signs up.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
with how proud the dumbocrats in sacramento were to declare california the first sanctuary state in the Nation, I'm surprised they don't leave the signs up.

:werd:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I cant wait to get rid of Moonbeam.....I hope Travis Allen can win in this state, but I doubt it.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I cant wait to get rid of Moonbeam.....I hope Travis Allen can win in this state, but I doubt it.

I honestly don't know how you guys can do it.

You, SVPete, and probably a few more.

I gave up on California when I couldn't even stay a night in a hotel in Arcata without the hippies raising hell down on the town square. Cops all over the place, but powerless to arrest them for disturbing the peace because it was their "right" to raise hell and disturb the peace, according to the California Supreme Court.

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline freedumb2003b

That won't happen until gasoline reaches $5 a gallon.  So, next year some time?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The truth can sometimes be ugly!! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!