Author Topic: Florida police say mass shooting at Islamic center thwarted  (Read 1835 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Florida police say mass shooting at Islamic center thwarted
« on: December 05, 2017, 10:09:41 AM »
I smell 'false-flag by Deep State' here.

JACKSONVILLE — Police say they stopped a man from carrying out a planned mass shooting at a Florida Islamic center.

Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams announced Monday that police arrested 69-year-old Bernardino Gawala Bolatete after he tried to buy a gun silencer from an undercover officer.

Police began investigating Bolatete after receiving a tip from a confidential source that Bolatete was planning a mass shooting at the Islamic Center of Northeast Florida.

An undercover officer contacted him and arranged the sale of the silencer. During taped conversations, Bolatete repeated his plans for the shooting.

He was arrested Friday after the silencer was delivered.

There's only two more lines in the piece--right at this moment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-mass-shooting-thwarted-20171205-story.html
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

Re: Florida police say mass shooting at Islamic center thwarted
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 11:08:55 AM »
I looked at his facebook page and saw not anti-Muslim stuff, just links to articles about Muslim terrorists.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 05:21:42 PM »
Could be Muslim-on-muslim. The canyon into which DU-folk will conclusion-jump is pretty obvious.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 06:36:56 PM »
Could be Muslim-on-muslim. The canyon into which DU-folk will conclusion-jump is pretty obvious.

He's from the Philippines but I saw nothing religious on his page just some links to stories about Islamic atrocities.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 11:07:55 AM »
I smell 'false-flag by Deep State' here.

There's only two more lines in the piece--right at this moment.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-mass-shooting-thwarted-20171205-story.html

GREAT! They cops FINALLY stop a public shooting,and they even screw THAT up by stopping one at an Islamic Center!

SOB's just can't get anything right,can they?
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.