Author Topic: ABC News Suspends Brian Ross for 4 Weeks Without Pay: ‘Effective Immediately’  (Read 2102 times)

Offline mrclose

He broke the number one rule of the Fake media: don’t get caught. :rotf:

ABC News has announced that Brian Ross would be suspended for four weeks without pay “effective immediately.”

“It is vital we get the story right and retain the trust we have built with our audience – these are our core principles. We fell far short of that yesterday,” the network said in a statement on Saturday. “Effective immediately, Brian Ross will be suspended for four weeks without pay.”

Ross came under considerable fire on Friday after he erroneously reported on live television that then-candidate Donald Trump had instructed Michael Flynn to make contact with the Russians.

https://www.thewrap.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-4-weeks-without-pay-effective-immediately/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline thundley4

He got caught years ago faking a news report on Toyotas during the unintended acceleration case.

https://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/18/toyota-asks-abc-news-for-apology-retraction-of-brian-ross-repor/

It's also pointed out in Toyota's four-page letter, which you can see in its entirety below, that ABC News faked at least one shot of a tachometer shooting from 1,000 to 6,200 RPM, insinuating that the vehicle was speeding out of control with Brian Ross behind the wheel when it was actually sitting in a parking lot with the transmission firmly in Park.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
He broke the number one rule of the Fake media: don’t get caught. :rotf:

https://www.thewrap.com/abc-news-suspends-brian-ross-4-weeks-without-pay-effective-immediately/

I'm thinking someone else was thinking the same thing I was thinking about thinking...
10 bucks says someone who lost money due to that market disturbance yesterday served up some meet me in court papers today.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Wasn't he with NBC News when they got caught 'assisting' the explosions on Chevy trucks?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The problem is they get caught with their ass showing today and tomorrow it is busines as usual. They have no morals, scruples or shame, only money , power and fame matters to them. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

From what I saw Friday,  Ross's source gave him correct info, but Ross heard and reported what he wanted to hear.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

From what I saw Friday,  Ross's source gave him correct info, but Ross heard and reported what he wanted to hear.
I must say, when I heard of the correction, it didn't sound like such an innocent mistake.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Fake news.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du