Author Topic: Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that t  (Read 10377 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240010/Number-refugees-arriving-Europe-soars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

Only one in every five migrants claiming asylum in Europe is from Syria.

The EU logged 213,000 arrivals in April, May and June but only 44,000 of them were fleeing the Syrian civil war.

Campaigners and left-wing MPs have suggested the vast majority of migrants are from the war-torn state, accusing the Government of doing too little to help them.

No surprise right there. It is economic reasons.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
It's hard to have any sympathy for nations who used to criticize the US for their immigration policies.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Boudicca

Obumazombie, I have tons of sympathy for the Hungarian government.  Did a quick google search, but did not find any statements critical of US conservatives' desire to enforce illegal immigant laws...and Hungary has caused quite a commotion in the (P)EU about the entire stinking situation.  That said, I know what you mean about not feeling particularly charitable towards those governments who chastise us for demanding an enforcement of our laws.

Let's tell the Europeans to send all the illegal immigrants to South and Central America, and have Donald Trump contract with the Hungarian and Israeli governments to get our southern border wall built ASAP, since Oblamaplayingwithhisdingaling can't do anything, about anything.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
^Most definitely.
Top notch thinking.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.