Author Topic: When you're a racist, you see racism everywhere.  (Read 1846 times)

Offline thundley4

When you're a racist, you see racism everywhere.
« on: February 12, 2014, 08:22:41 PM »
Loaded Liberal Dem (90 posts)  Wed Feb 12, 2014, 08:56 PM
Racism in Jeopardy!

No, I'm sorry to say, that doesn't mean the cancer that has infected this country from the get-go is in any danger of dying its well-deserved death. Instead, I'm referencing tonight's episode of Jeopardy! with Alex Trebek. The show is in the middle of the College tournament, and, this evening, there was an African-American contestant named Kenesha. During the "interview" segment, Trebek made a point of noting that Oakwood University, her school, was an "historically-black college," which the young lady took in stride, apparently taking no offense.

But the very next clue was in the Student Aid category, and referred to the United Negro College Fund. Kenesha rang in, and, before she even responded, Trebek said, "Ooh, you'd better get this one right, Kenesha!" She did, but after that, she seemed to have been thrown off her game, and ended up finishing in third place. (She'd been leading going into the first commercial break.)

WTF, Alex??? I think maybe it's time for you to retire!
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024491103

TeeYiYi (5,588 posts)
3. It's a little racist...

...without a doubt.

TYY

A couple of the DUmmies didn't see it as racist. It's a small bonfire.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: When you're a racist, you see racism everywhere.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 08:30:05 PM »
Yet they are puzzled that normal people consider them insane.  ::)

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 08:38:38 PM »
TeeYiYi (5,588 posts)

...without a doubt.

TYY
Maybe the DUmmies will get truly outraged over something that's really racist and whip up a roaring bonfire:

Dem. Lawmaker Backs Off Comments about Clarence Thomas’ Interracial Marriage, Still Calls Him ‘Uncle Tom’
By Andrew Johnson
Alabama state representative Alvin Holmes is no fan of Clarence Thomas. On Tuesday, the same day Thomas told an audience he is treated worse by “northern liberal elites” than he was growing up in the segregated South, Holmes took to the statehouse floor to make disparaging comments about the Supreme Court justice’s marriage to a white woman.
After leaving the floor, Holmes, who is black, tried to walk back his comments about Thomas’s marriage, but maintained that the only black Supreme Court Justice is an “Uncle Tom.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/370966/dem-lawmaker-backs-comments-about-clarence-thomas-interracial-marriage-still-calls-him
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 10:07:01 PM »
If it were me I'd rather be an Uncle Tom than support the party who's purposely kept my people in ignorance, hopelessness and poverty for decades.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 10:33:02 PM »
If it were me I'd rather be an Uncle Tom than support the party who's purposely kept my people in ignorance, hopelessness and poverty for decades.

Cindie

Is there an equivalent name for a black person that clings to the Democrat party in spite of their failure to help blacks?  Or do we just keep calling them stupid like the rest of the Dems?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 10:34:28 PM »
Is there an equivalent name for a black person that clings to the Democrat party in spite of their failure to help blacks?  Or do we just keep calling them stupid like the rest of the Dems?
That works for me.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 10:42:31 PM »
TeeYiYi (5,588 posts)

Thats like...the perfect tagline for a movie called "Honey, I shrunk Eric Holder".

:bolt:

CMD

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Dori

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 10:55:15 PM »
Tonight Greta had two black guests on, Pastor Michael Faulkner and a FOX Business co-host Kmele Foster, who both agreed with Justice Thomas, that the elites are the most racist.  

Faulkener; "One of the reasons their (elites) racism is so visceral, is because we express as independent free thinkers, that we really don't need them to exist, and so we don't give them justification for their existence and they hate us for it."

Foster; "I've certainly encountered racial animus because I have different views that don't seem appropriate for someone who looks like me.....snip....we have these manufactured incidences like what I like to call, the Tawana Brawley era rights, where we move from manufactured controversies to this phony ginned-up outrage, these non issues like the Jenna Six that turned out not to be these racial watershed moments that they are made out to be"..

We have such great talent on our side.  I can't imagine anything harder for blacks (I hate that term), than to be an independent or conservative that doesn't wallow in the liberal mindset.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:58:25 PM by Dori »
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 10:55:41 PM »
Thats like...the perfect tagline for a movie called "Honey, I shrunk Eric Holder".

:bolt:

CMD

Being a little racist is like being a little pregnant.

That works for me.
Works for me too !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 02:42:46 AM »

Cindie

It sure would beat fighting the wrong battles in a war that, really doesn't exist anymore, except in the minds of the perpetually aggrieved.  I wonder if any of these (D)Ullards will ever realize just how sick they are?

:thatsright:

Nah.  I ask too much.  The ones with remaining synaptic capacity shook off LIbEraliSm  a long time ago.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 03:10:48 AM »

Aunt Mammy?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 06:11:28 AM »

There is, but we ain't allowed to say it.

Maybe the DUmmies will get truly outraged over something that's really racist and whip up a roaring bonfire:
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/370966/dem-lawmaker-backs-comments-about-clarence-thomas-interracial-marriage-still-calls-him

You used "whip" in a post about racism.

NICE!   :II:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2014, 06:13:25 AM »
And now for the actual story...

She had no problem handling the "Jeopardy!" Final Jeopardy clue: "'Take care of him,' says a man called this in Luke 10 after giving money to an innkeeper." Oakwood University senior Kenesha Bennett gave the correct response - "What is the Good Samaritan?" - and had wagered her entire total on the quick show's College Championship quarter-final of $2,200, thereby doubling her total, to $4,400.

Unfortunately for Bennett, 25, her two competitors, Princeton University's Terry O'Shea and University of California, Berkeley's Kevin Shen, also got Final Jeopardy right. With higher totals going into the round, O'Shea won the game with a total of $17,400 and Shen finished a close second at $15, 401. <snip>

Not a peep about racism. And when one looks for it, ( because if there was anything that could be construed as racist, the media would be all over it (Trebek is a conservative)  ) one finds nothing mentioned anywhere. Try again, DUmmy.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 07:31:53 AM »

"Fidiot" works for me . . . ("F****** idiot")
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 09:04:45 AM »
so we don't give them justification for their existence and they hate us for it."

Gotta love it when a black man nails every-single-Liberal.

:cheersmate:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2014, 09:49:21 AM »
In 53 years of life, the most racist people I have known are black leftists then white elite leftists. They are all about skin color and zero about content of character.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2014, 11:18:30 AM »
In 53 years of life, the most racist people I have known are black leftists then white elite leftists. They are all about skin color and zero about content of character.

The difference between liberals and conservatives concerning race:

Color is the first thing a liberal sees, and the last thing a conservative notices.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2014, 09:50:10 PM »
The difference between liberals and conservatives concerning race:

Color is the first thing a liberal sees, and the last thing a conservative notices.
That is certainly true on my other forum. The libs there are about as voraciously racist as one can get. I'm sure you have seen it for yourself.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.