Author Topic: Hobby Lobby, the new Chick-Fil-A  (Read 1826 times)

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: Hobby Lobby, the new Chick-Fil-A
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 03:03:57 PM »
Since the brouhaha erupted with chick-fil-a, I've made a habit of grabbing lunch from there every pay day.  It looks like I may be buying a few things from Hobby Lobby, too.

I didn't go to chick-fil-a until the DUmmies put them on my radar, now I go at least once a week. I discovered they have a great carrot and raisin salad that I haven't seen since Parris Island.  :yahoo:

Thanks, DUmmies.  :lmao:

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 08:01:14 PM »
We LOVE Hobby Lobby, it's always our first stop when looking for any crafty thing or decorations.  We don't have a Chick Fil A close, but HL is just 3 blocks from my job.   :-) :-)

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2012, 08:38:04 PM »
I like Hobby Lobby.  In addition to the usual refurb/restoration items, they have some decent interior decoration things.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »
You douchebags are forcing your belief system down the throats of Hobby Lobby head bosses.  The employees are free to do as they desire with their own paychecks, but you want to force Hobby Lobby bosses to go against their beliefs and pay for birth control.  It is you forcing your beliefs, not anyone else.

Exactly right.  That is what the internal memo David Green sent out to all the stores says, in a nutshell.  You can have it, but you'll be buying it on your own, since it violates the company owner's freely practiced religious beliefs.  That's pretty cut and dry, for normal civilized people to understand.   

My spousal unit thanks you all for shopping at her employer, too.   :cheersmate:

You guys that are going, don't forget to print off or show your cashier the 40% off coupon! http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/coupon.cfm?email=1

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2012, 10:18:55 PM »
the coupon... :rofl:

If you're into bar- or tiki-style decoration and domestic cars, the store here has plenty of stuff.  I have enough wall hangings and don't need another faux road sign.  It was the only place I went to that still had enamel paint in a jar though.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.