Author Topic: Treasonous BASTARDS!! (official DUmpster 9-11 thread)  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Treasonous BASTARDS!! (official DUmpster 9-11 thread)
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 03:26:19 PM »
From that NY Times Link:

On Aug. 6, 2001, President George W. Bush received a classified review of the threats posed by Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network, Al Qaeda. That morning’s “presidential daily brief” — the top-secret document prepared by America’s intelligence agencies — featured the now-infamous heading: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” A few weeks later, on 9/11, Al Qaeda accomplished that goal.

No mention of Monsoor Ijaz's assertion that Bill Clinton had a chance to get Bin Laden at least 4 times.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 03:30:19 PM »
From the comments section at the NY Times:

Notably absent from the alleged memos that Eichenwald allegedly saw is any intelligence that said that terrorists planned to fly two airplanes into the World Trade Center and use others to attack Washington D.C.

So ... an "attack" was imminent, said the memos. OK, but what kind of attack? An attack on a Navy warship? An Army base? A football stadium? A baseball game? An airport? A train station? A government building? Los Angeles? New York? Washington DC? Seattle? Chicago? Philadelphia? Boston? Theses alleged briefs didn't tell us any of that. (If they did, I am sure Mr. Eichenwald would have told us.)

And while everyone seems to want to jump on President Bush on this, what did these briefs actually tell him to do? What were the recommendations for him? As far as what we've been told, there weren't any. What was Bush supposed to do, shut the country down until these non-specific "threats" went away?

Eichenwald's information is very interesting, but it fails to convince that Bush was at fault. Rather, the top levels of intelligence failed in grasping that a WTC/D.C. attack would happen with loaded airplanes on September 11.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 03:50:40 PM »
Hi5 to Wasp
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: Re: Treasonous BASTARDS!! (official DUmpster 9-11 thread)
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 04:30:23 PM »
This is nothing new. They howled that Bush didn't do enough prior to 9/11 then they howled even louder when he took measures to stop another attack.
And some of them howled that 9/11 was an inside job masterminded by Bush.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 06:34:30 PM »
So, the short of it is NYT has gone 'Troofer' - and the primitives thing that following suit is a winning strategery ?

Yeah, you do that, primitives.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 07:03:19 PM »
I get really angry and unsettled this time of year because I lost several of my friends, including my very best friend since we were kids in 1976.  He didn't die on 9/11, but he was killed in the war that followed in Afghanistan, we signed up together on the buddy program in '83.  I hate the way that this has all been politicized and marginalized, fight it to win or GTFO!.  The parasites at DU cannot even begin to understand what sacrifice means.   

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend while he fought for our nation.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 07:14:48 PM »
The parasites at DU cannot even begin to understand what sacrifice means.

The primitives don't understand sacrifice because they've never had to give up something themselves.

Instead, others have to sacrifice for them, so that the primitives can live in ease and comfort and idleness.

I think it's long past time we stopped giving them stuff; the more the primitives get, the more the primitives want, and they aren't grateful for it anyway.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 09:47:11 PM »
The steps taken by the Bush administration (and Congress) post-9/11 to protect the U.S. from further attacks sent the Left into apoplectic fits, and this was after the fact of 3000 citizens dying on that day. If he had initiated even one-tenth of those policies based on nothing more substantial than "Bin Laden determined to attack the U.S." in an intel briefing, can you imagine how hysterical they would have become?

On top of that, every day after 9/11 that intel on further possible terrorist threats were made public they ridiculed the idea and mocked it with snark about "Terra! Terra! Terra! Fear! Fear! Fear!" and downplayed it all. Even their pig-god that they worship, Michael Moore, infamously claimed, "There is no terrorist threat!", and they clamored for our intelligence networks to be dismantled.

That is enough for any thinking human being to dismiss out of hand any and all opinions these fartsuckers have on the matter. 
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline thundley4

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 09:49:08 PM »
The steps taken by the Bush administration (and Congress) post-9/11 to protect the U.S. from further attacks sent the Left into apoplectic fits, and this was after the fact of 3000 citizens dying on that day. If he had initiated even one-tenth of those policies based on nothing more substantial than "Bin Laden determined to attack the U.S." in an intel briefing, can you imagine how hysterical they would have become?

On top of that, every day after 9/11 that intel on further possible terrorist threats were made public they ridiculed the idea and mocked it with snark about "Terra! Terra! Terra! Fear! Fear! Fear!" and downplayed it all. Even their pig-god that they worship, Michael Moore, infamously claimed, "There is no terrorist threat!", and they clamored for our intelligence networks to be dismantled.

That is enough for any thinking human being to dismiss out of hand any and all opinions these fartsuckers have on the matter. 

+1  :hi5:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 09:50:53 PM »
Barack Obama is still running his foreign policy under Bush guidelines because he has no idea what else to do.  He's still carrying out drone strikes, phone surveillance, and incarceration at Guantanamo Bay. 

The DUmmies' Golden Boy is worse than useless.  He can only mimick the man that came before him... he has nothing original or intelligent to offer.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Re: Re: Treasonous BASTARDS!! (official DUmpster 9-11 thread)
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 10:00:12 PM »

No kidding. Even after young muslim men carried out the 9/11 attacks we still can't profile young muslim men at the airports. WTF do the DUmmies suggest Bush could/ should have done with the sketchy intel that would have prevented the 9/11 attacks?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020