Author Topic: Treasonous BASTARDS!! (official DUmpster 9-11 thread)  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Treasonous BASTARDS!! (official DUmpster 9-11 thread)
« on: September 11, 2012, 12:31:51 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021316814

I debated not even posting this. Then again, I debated reaching through the screen, and BITCHSLAPPING every one of these treasonous tards. After realizing this wasn't possible, I decided to only bring the link over. I may bring a couple of the responses over when I calm down, but dammit, this is absolutely enraging. How these people think this way is beyond me. All of them need to have their brains donated for research when they die so that normal people may one day understand what makes them the way they are. SCUM BAGS!! :mad: :argh:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:38:06 AM by franksolich »

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline RobJohnson

Re: Treasonous BASTARDS!! (official DUmpster 9-11 thread)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 01:04:18 AM »
jillan (30,606 posts)
2. THIS bombshell just lost the election for Romney. This is worse then what they did to the economy..

They had US citizens willfully murdered.

The republican party is toast

**** off DUmmies.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 01:45:09 AM »
I get really angry and unsettled this time of year because I lost several of my friends, including my very best friend since we were kids in 1976.  He didn't die on 9/11, but he was killed in the war that followed in Afghanistan, we signed up together on the buddy program in '83.  I hate the way that this has all been politicized and marginalized, fight it to win or GTFO!.  The parasites at DU cannot even begin to understand what sacrifice means.   

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 02:56:20 AM »
I get really angry and unsettled this time of year because I lost several of my friends, including my very best friend since we were kids in 1976.  He didn't die on 9/11, but he was killed in the war that followed in Afghanistan, we signed up together on the buddy program in '83.  I hate the way that this has all been politicized and marginalized, fight it to win or GTFO!.  The parasites at DU cannot even begin to understand what sacrifice means.   

To a DUmmie, "sacrifice" means having to buy one less bag of Cheetos this week because he donated to Barry's re-election.   :censored:

These people are too stupid to remember to breathe.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 03:49:44 AM »
The parasites at DU cannot even begin to understand what sacrifice means.

Yet they pnotificate on how useless the sacrifice of those who have served is.

Assclowns.  :bird:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 03:54:16 AM »
Oh, goody--the DUmp monkeys are howling and flinging shit over an OPINION piece from a newspaper which in their 9/11/01 edition, had this picture in it:

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 04:55:24 AM »
I'll burn any issues I see. :censored:

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 07:08:27 AM »
Hey, Hey Jude,
You are not going to be around long if you keep pissing on their cheetoes like that.
Hey Jude (24 posts)
21. If Bush had not stolen the election

View profile
You can be assured that as early as May 2001, President Gore would have ordered that all Middle Eastern/Muslim men in the country be rounded up and detained for questioning and all aviation be grounded until bin Laden and Al Qaeda was searched out and destroyed.

This entire disaster could have been averted!
I assume this is sarcasm but sometimes it is difficult to tell with them.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 07:51:03 AM »
I debated not even posting this. Then again, I debated reaching through the screen, and BITCHSLAPPING every one of these treasonous tards. After realizing this wasn't possible, I decided to only bring the link over. I may bring a couple of the responses over when I calm down, but dammit, this is absolutely enraging. How these people think this way is beyond me. All of them need to have their brains donated for research when they die so that normal people may one day understand what makes them the way they are. SCUM BAGS!! :mad: :argh:

Okay, Revolution, old pal, good friend of mine; very good friend of mine.

Calm down.

Today, as with holidays sacred to Christians and Jews, or commemorating the Great Sacrifices made by those who put themselves into dread peril so that we may live free, the primitives are going to do their best to show the world what they are.

Let them.

The blunt fact is, the least person who died on 9-11, or the soldiers who died in the wars following, did humanity a million times more good than all the primitives on Skins's island put together.

God compels us to be compassionate to assholes, but God at the same time reminds us--or at least reminds franksolich, if no one else--that compared with a primitive, a rectal aperture looks utterly unoffensive.  And unlike the primitives, it at least serves a useful purpose.

The primitives can **** off, eat shit, and die.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 08:28:41 AM »
AMEN! I'd rather stare at a wrinkly old, brown dounut all day than mosey on over to the DUmp on 9/11, and I'm done with them today. Absolutely done. If anyone else has the stomach to do it, by all means. Not me. As my old man use to say; These people wouldn't make a good pimple on a man's ass. 'Tis true.

I am going to let them pontificate, bloviate, and spew their general hatred (amped up by 100 times) today, but I refuse to be part of any more of it unless is it brought over by a decent, kind, caring, civilized human being.

As I said in the tread title....BASTARDS!

On Edit: What does the "fs" mean in my newly refurbished thread title, Frank?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Treasonous BASTARDS!! (official DUmpster 9-11 thread--fs)
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 08:33:57 AM »
On Edit: What does the "fs" mean in my newly refurbished thread title, Frank?

It's my initials, signifying to the other moderators that franksolich would like to keep this thread "stickied" up here until about this time tomorrow, Wednesday.  Or it's my seal of approval.  Or it's just a gimmick to attract readers.  Who knows.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 08:35:58 AM »
It's my initials, signifying to the other moderators that franksolich would like to keep this thread "stickied" up here until about this time tomorrow, Wednesday.  Or it's my seal of approval.  Or it's just a gimmick to attract readers.  Who knows.

Should have thought about initials.  :thatsright: Anyway, I'll go with the bold, and I thank you.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 08:37:14 AM »

Or, it's "all of the above." :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 08:41:35 AM »
I am confident that the Left would have fully supported a pre-emptive strike against UBL prior to 9/11. All Bush would have had to do was announce a strike had occured based on the Aug 8th PDB and the Left would have accept the frank and sober terms.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 08:56:36 AM »
  Sherman A1 (9,352 posts)
80. Agreed

And that the story is from the NYT it will be immediately discredited by the Republicans and those who will vote that way in November. Assuming the reporting and story is 110% accurate, it will make absolutely no difference to them. 

Where does the stupid start and end here?  Immediately discrediting something that you assume to be 100 nay, 110% correct?

Ummm..whaaaat?

krawhitham (2,428 posts)
64. Not funny

http://www.salon.com/2012/09/10/15_percent_of_ohio_gopers_credit_romney_with_bin_ladens_death/

62% are “not sure” whether Obama or Romney deserves more of the credit or flat out that Romney is “more responsible” for bin Laden’s death than Obama.

Now, THAT is hilarious.  People with brains think Obinga had no more to do with it than Romney did, but.........

it's:  Republicans believe  Romney killed Bin Laden.

W. T. F. ?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2012, 09:01:33 AM »
Honeycombe8 (12,618 posts)
28. No. To the Republicans, this is ancient history. And they have never blamed Bush, & won't.nt

No.  We don't.  We put blame squarely where it should lay:

Huh..yeah, I messed.....

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2012, 09:20:04 AM »

Huh..yeah, I messed.....

I think that the most telling thing about the Clenis' involvement was that he was telling anyone and everyone that he warned President Bush about OBL.  Whether they asked him or not.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2012, 09:32:17 AM »
I think that the most telling thing about the Clenis' involvement was that he was telling anyone and everyone that he warned President Bush about OBL.  Whether they asked him or not.

A sure sign.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 09:59:33 AM »
This is nothing new. They howled that Bush didn't do enough prior to 9/11 then they howled even louder when he took measures to stop another attack.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2012, 10:15:25 AM »
Is Obama setting himself and us for another attack by blatantly ignoring national security?

The Government Accountability Institute examined President Obama’s schedule from the day he took office until mid-June 2012, to see how often he attended his Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) — the meeting at which he is briefed on the most critical intelligence threats to the country. During his first 1,225 days in office, Obama attended his PDB just 536 times — or 43.8 percent of the time.

During 2011 and the first half of 2012, his attendance became even less frequent — falling to just over 38 percent. By contrast, Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush almost never missed his daily intelligence meeting.
NRO

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 12:49:06 PM »

The guilty dog barks.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 12:57:08 PM »

Huh..yeah, I messed.....

He has far more blood on his hands then what they claim Bush of ever  having . I blame him for the deaths of not only the victims of 9/11 but of the 19 rangers during Somalia when he refused to give them the support they asked for.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline hillneck

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2012, 01:36:22 PM »
This has been one of my most troubling trials and tribulations since I have been associated with the Army for my entire adulthood (30+ years).  I have taken the oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies.  I read this stuff and realize it's their free speech and too many of my buddies have given their life for.  I know the DUmmies would just as soon as piss on Arlington and not give a damn on how their views are protected under our basic rights.  I just don't know how people in the United States can be so f***ked up in the head to have this much hate and spite about the greatest country God ever created.   :bird:   
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2012, 03:10:30 PM »
Sherman A1 (9,352 posts)
80. Agreed

And that the story is from the NYT it will be immediately discredited by the Republicans and those who will vote that way in November. Assuming the reporting and story is 110% accurate, it will make absolutely no difference to them. 

Okay, shermy, I'll play your silly ass game and assume the story is 110% accurate.  From what I read, the NYT is looking to dredge up bullshit on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 to splatter it against the GOP.  Why do I say that?  Very simply because the CIA was warning of the threat of an impending attack.  Somewhere, somehow, bin laden and the gang was going to attack us.

Let me break that down for you, DUmbass, to the two most important words:  Somewhere, somehow.  What the author has failed to mention is the fact that the CIA had nothing better than somewhere and somehow.  There was no definite intel on what was going to happen, where it was going to happen, and what method of delivery was being used - just somewhere, somehow.  No leader is going to throw the entire country into chaos and lockdown over somewhere and somehow

None; not even your precious algore.

What this walking cluster**** of journalism malpractice has that no one at the time did is history and hindsight.  Funny how those two things will give even the most retarded among us the ability to connect a ton of dots that connect the somewhere, somehow.  The kangaroo court of the 9/11 commission didn't find the first damn thing and neither has this ****ing idiot.  So, calm yourself down and save your blood pressure for election night.

Yer gonna need it...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2012, 03:13:35 PM »
This has been one of my most troubling trials and tribulations since I have been associated with the Army for my entire adulthood (30+ years).  I have taken the oath to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies.  I read this stuff and realize it's their free speech and too many of my buddies have given their life for.  I know the DUmmies would just as soon as piss on Arlington and not give a damn on how their views are protected under our basic rights.  I just don't know how people in the United States can be so f***ked up in the head to have this much hate and spite about the greatest country God ever created.   :bird:   

^5

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.