Author Topic: What the F**K Federal prisoner D-WV running against Obama has 37% of vote so far  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Tx4obama

What the F**K !!! Primary: Federal prisoner (D-WV) running against Obama has 37% of vote so far
Lesser of two evils? :???:
That's a firecracker in the anthill, right there. :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

Jackpine Radical
2. Probably the only people bothering to vote in the Dem primary

are mischief-making Republicans out to embarrass the President.

Alright, which one of you buncha pricks are out making mischief?  Smurky smart asses. 

Offline Doubleplusungood

I'd love to hear the DUmmies explain that one.

Lots of agents provocateur it must have been!   :lmao:

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
RandySF
4. It's West Virginia. What did you expect?

West Virginians don't look kindly upon people who eat their dogs.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti

:lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I'm ambivalent on how the Democrats in WV voted last night.

According to DU Obama might lose his job to cheap prison slave labor.

On the other hand they want to vote for Obama and make sure the Oval Office job goes to an undocumented foreign worker to pad corporate profits for companies like GE.

Which one should I hate more?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

As an honorary citizen of, and married to a McDowell County, WV woman, I can honestly say that of all the exotic game available in the wilds of Wonderful West Virginia, dog ain't one of them!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
As a native of the Mountain State, allow me to clue you in on a few things, DUmmie dicksucker:

• 40% of the democrat voters in a closed primary decided they would pick the democrat crook that has not hidden the fact that he is a crook.
  • Those same voters kept sending "Sheets" Byrd and "Carpetbagger" Rockefeller back to the Senate every six years.
  • Barry big ears and Crazy Joe declared war on the coal industry in 2008; skin color is irrelevant.  Now, they are reaping what they have sown.
  • The "good people of West Virginia" are more than aware of how you pseudo-intellectual DUmbasses and the rest of the utterly ignorant liberal scum look to the rest of the country - they hear it every time one of you cock-smokers decides to make a smart assed, stereotypical joke about them.

Hillbillies, as a rule, don't make good slaves; we have a tendency to not accept the bit.  Think about that the next time you think they're going to vote how you feel they should.

That clear it up for you, DUmmie?

"Toots" is from West By God Virginny! I dare one of these knuckle draggerin' pricks to say that shit to her! She still has quite a few relatives back there workin' in those, as O'Bummer calls 'em, filthy coal mines! It would be the Hatfields and McCoys all over again!

I would recommend the Bummer stay the hell outa WV durin' his Pres run. The whole country would find out how they really feel. Could get real embarrassing for the messiah! He gets his panties in twist when he gets heckled!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
The felon ended up with 42% of the vote, and won eight counties.

By comparison, when the muslim ran in the 2008 WV primary against the Hildebeast, he won only 26% of the vote.

Offline Kyle Ricky

Man this is hilarious.  :lmao:

RandySF
10. Then the good people of West Virginia....

should consider how they look to the rest of the country when nearly 40% of Democratic primary voters would rather vote for a convicted felon than a sitting black president.

How did I know someone would push the race card. It is obviously that this delusional donky dinger is going to vote for Obama simply because he is black. Who cares about his record, or what he messed up or lied about, and who really cares what he wants to do. What a fool.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 01:49:22 PM by Kyle Ricky »

Offline Doubleplusungood

RandySF
10. Then the good people of West Virginia....

should consider how they look to the rest of the country when nearly 40% of Democratic primary voters would rather vote for a convicted felon than a sitting black president.

Note to Randygay - maybe you ought to consider just how bad the Dems look to a lot of ordinary folks. This was a very bad omen for the Dems, far worse than a noon day eclipse during a sacrifice.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
Alright, which one of you buncha pricks are out making mischief?  Smurky smart asses. 

Except it's a closed primary, just like Oklahoma was.  I know that here, if your registration card says Republican, you get the Republican ballot.  If it says Democrat, you get a Democrat ballot.  Independents don't even get to vote in the primary.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Of course they have to bring race into it! I don't give a flying rats' ass what 1/2 of his skin color is. They have no defense for their candidate so they trot out their go to excuse. 0bama is Jimmy Carter on steroids. I didn't like him or his policies either...I thought he was an arrogant jerk but he's got nothing on 0bama...and he's a white peanut farmer from the south.

Note to DUmmies: the man is only half black. He had 2 Muslim fathers. His biological father and the tribe he belonged to consider themselves Arab, NOT black African. He has absolutely no idea what it's like to be poor. His ADOPTIVE Indonesian father had a very good job and they lived in a rather upscale neighborhood. When he lived with his mother he lived almost exclusively in other countries.

When she sent him back to live with his grandparents, his grandmother was vice president of a bank, making more money than the "99%". She was part of the 1%, doubly evil because she was a banking executive ripping off the poor & middle class. His grandparents were lily white so, again, he had no concept of what it was like to be poor & black. He went to an exclusive private school that the majority of us couldn't afford. At college he evidently decided to abandon his white/Arab half for reasons known only to him.

While in college this pampered & indulged child of privilege had to manufacture his "black experience" by choosing to hang out with radicals. Most were angry rich kids, pretending to be poor minorities. Probably because they had a guilty conscience because they were living off of mommy & daddy. Well, that and it was super cool to be radical whiners. They spent their time throwing temper tantrums. Here they were attending damned expensive private college protesting because the decided they weren't getting everything they thought they deserved just because they happened to be breathing in America. The majority of them haven't grown out of that stage.

When he graduated, after attending Columbia & Harvard law (not necessarily schools for the masses) he moved to Chicago and started attending Reverend Wright's (another angry black man who, ironically, is rich enough to live in an exclusive neighborhood) church. While he worked with ACORN agitating (instead of truly helping) the poor, he was buying a fancy house in a rich neighborhood with the help of a slum lord (he seems to know a lot of these, including his closest adviser, Valerie Jarrett) who has now been convicted for a number of crimes. His black experience has been lived vicariously through others. Like his fake styrofoam Greek columns he's a fraud, an empty suit who has to pretend to be something he's not. 

But all you see is his skin tone. Typical. I'd just love to have one of you come over here and explain why you aren't racist even though all you see is his skin color. Bet none of you will. You don't have the guts and probably can't justify it at all. Racists asshats!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline chitownchica

I've been laughing since last night. Suck it DUmmies!!

:rotf:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Note to Randygay - maybe you ought to consider just how bad the Dems look to a lot of ordinary folks. This was a very bad omen for the Dems, far worse than a noon day eclipse during a sacrifice.

Forget the Dems! They need to think about how the DUmp and their primitive comments look to the rest of us sane people!

Speakin' of sacrifices, maybe it would help their messiah if they all fell on their swords.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
I've been laughing since last night. Suck it DUmmies!!

:rotf:

ME TOO!   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: