Author Topic: What sort of entitled prick tells the President of the United States  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
malaise

What sort of entitled prick tells the President of the United States

to start packing?

**** you Rmoney - you'd better pack those cars in the elevator.

Tweety is about to have a rant on this.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002575833

Seems to me DU was full of entitled pricks in 2004, plenty of DUmmies were telling Chimpy to pack his bags.

onenote
1. One that is running against him?

While, as usual, Mittens came across as arrogant beyond belief, there really isn't anything wrong with his expressing the view that he expects to win an election in which he is running.

I doubt that John Kerry used the phrase "start packing" when he ran against chimpy, but if he had I dont' think I'd have been particularly upset about it.

And 0bama isn't arrogant?  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: What sort of entitled prick tells the President of the United States
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 05:03:35 PM »
How about me telling BO to start packing?
Start packing, BO. Yer outta there come November.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 05:04:56 PM »
I love watching the doucheloggers get all bent out of shape when a republican says something they don't like.

Yes, Barry is arrogant. He is also a jackass and won't be there past Novemeber. He is the modern day Jimmy ****in Carter.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 05:05:51 PM »
Libs don't get this competition thing.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 05:07:10 PM »
Ha ha ha that is soon to be President Romney DUmmies.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 05:55:03 PM »
malaise

to start packing?

Mitt is ahead of your L0rd and Savi0r in the latest Gallup poll by 5 points. If 0bama holds the trend he holds in his Rasmussen Presidential tracking poll, he'll open up a 14 point deficit in no time. Maybe you want to buy him some nice luggage?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 07:03:22 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002575833

Seems to me DU was full of entitled pricks in 2004, plenty of DUmmies were telling Chimpy to pack his bags.

And 0bama isn't arrogant?  :mental:

What is wrong with suggesting that Obama begin his preparations today?  Do you know how long it takes to get everything taken care of when you have to move?  Why do you want Barry to work that much harder after November?  Why do you hate the One?
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 07:10:01 PM »
malaise

to start packing?

I'd much rather be an entitled prick than a smurky little smart ass.

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 07:17:44 PM »
I'd tell him to suck a turd out of my balloon knot but woud be afraid he would take me up on it....or at least that is what Reggie Love told me at a kegger last week.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2012, 08:12:16 PM »
it's just trash talking before the big game.  What's the matter DUmmies.  Don't think your team can pull off a big victory in November?  What a touchy bunch of whiners you guys are.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2012, 09:17:29 PM »
Star Member spanone
2. tweety just ripped him a new one.

I've seen you DUmbasses use that phrase a lot when one of the talking heads you worship goes on a tear. Let me explain something to you - You don't "rip someone a new one", "tear someone a new asshole", or "pwn them" unless the person is there face-to-face and can talk back.

Otherwise, it's just a rant, and any dickhead with a microphone can do that. Then again, that's what DU is all about, isn't it? Being able to talk shit without being challenged?
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »
I dunno--four years ago you DUmmies would have called that "entitled prick" a hero for "speaking truth to power."

Now?  Not so much.  See ya in November.  I'll know you by the red puffy eyes you'll be having.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2012, 09:32:47 PM »
calimary (26,713 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
4. Yeah, and unstrap your poor dog from the roof of the car before you leave him

View profile
tied up at the top of your car-elevator, while you're at it.

And what kind of loving, conscientious, devoted, full-time mom would allow her husband to treat their own family dog so inhumanely, 'eh, ann, dear?

Hey DUmmie, who wrote this?
“With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”
http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/17/obama-bites-dog/

Romney's dog was in a carrier that was behind a windbreak. At least his dog was going for a ride and not part of a meal.  :bird:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2012, 09:34:50 PM »
If Romney's dog was restricted from getting a facefull of windblast, that would be animal cruelty.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2012, 10:39:57 PM »
Speaking of entitled pricks: LINK

Yes, it is certainly on our life lists to meet President Obama and George Clooney! Who wouldn’t want to meet these intellectual giants, these moral heavyweights? Our lives revolve around such momentous encounters.

But this is what Obama and Clooney think of everyday Americans: we sit around, whiling away our hours dreaming of a glimpse of The One or The Jaw. Our petty little lives mean nothing; it is chance encounters with such blazing suns of personality that illuminates our humdrum little existences.

How patronizing. How pathetic. How exploitative. But then again, is that the Obama administration in a nutshell?

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 12:09:32 AM »
Better an arrogant "prick" like Romney than an arrogant traitor like Obama making deals about giving up our nukes to the commies after the election when there aren't so many pesky voters muddying the waters.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 04:50:58 AM »
Mitt is ahead of your L0rd and Savi0r in the latest Gallup poll by 5 points. If 0bama holds the trend he holds in his Rasmussen Presidential tracking poll, he'll open up a 14 point deficit in no time. Maybe you want to buy him some nice luggage?

According to Dick Morris, you can add 5-10% onto Romney's numbers due to the "sampling bias" of major polling organizations.  

IOW, Barry is in VERY DEEP SHIT!!!   :lmao:

Speaking of deep shit:

http://www.electstevedawes.com
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 07:39:35 AM »
Me, I care less about the President and family after they leave the white house, I worry about BO.   What will become of him when he is no longer needed as a photo opportunity.   Bo was said to have been given to the girls but only time I see him is with their parents, few pictures of  the girls playing with him or even being near him.

Will Bo end up like Clinton's dog, run over in the streets, After the White House will Bo be given to one of his guards, and finally have a normal dog life ????    Allowed the run of the house and sleep on the children's beds ????

OR, will Bo become the guest of honor at the last meal the President and wife eat in the White House ??????

We Euro Americans do have a tendency to gage a person on how they treat their dogs.    

See I told you I was becoming raciest.     :censored: :censored: :censored:

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 08:09:43 AM »
I don't give two shits what Obama does when he is kicked out of office. I only care about seeing him get evicted and leave for the last time. The douchenozzle has to go.

Offline Karin

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 08:28:43 AM »
Star Member spanone
2. tweety just ripped him a new one.

Sadly, nobody saw it. 

Someone over there said, oh this much ado about nothing, everybody talks this way in a race.  This was shouted down with "Enjoy your stay!"  This is your winning strategy, DUmmies?  Just ban everybody in sight?  How will Skinner send all his kids to college? 

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 09:11:11 AM »
I don't give two shits what Obama does when he is kicked out of office. I only care about seeing him get evicted and leave for the last time. The douchenozzle has to go.

But, but- what happens to Bo ??

He is the only one in the White house that is honest and loyal, a true blue America that does not lie or cheat.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
[malaise

to start packing?

/quote]Wow! This coming from the most "entitled"  people on the planet....
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 09:16:13 AM »
But, but- what happens to Bo ??

He is the only one in the White house that is honest and loyal, a true blue America that does not lie or cheat.

He can go back to Kenya for all I care.

Offline Karin

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 09:21:42 AM »
She's talking about the dog, Kyle.

Vesta, do not fret.  This dog will live in the lap of luxury for the rest of his life.  No worries.  We poke fun at Obama for eating dog as a kid, I don't think it's on the menu anymore. 

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 09:25:20 AM »
She's talking about the dog, Kyle.

Vesta, do not fret.  This dog will live in the lap of luxury for the rest of his life.  No worries.  We poke fun at Obama for eating dog as a kid, I don't think it's on the menu anymore.  

Duh! I saw the BO and thought it was an acronym for Barrack Obama. I am sorry Vesta.

I am sure Bo will be fine. He will have the secret service all around him. They will probably walk him a couple of times a day and give him the best dog food they can find.