Author Topic: DUmmies: Everything You Expected Them To Be  (Read 1843 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: DUmmies: Everything You Expected Them To Be
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 11:48:59 AM »
http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2010/06/fat-unemployed-dummie-admits-i-have.html
Admit it Ballygrl, there's something just so sexy about an unemployed, overweight guy who flunked out of cooking school and lives with his parents so he can collect unemployment and play World of Warcraft all day.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »
Admit it Ballygrl, there's something just so sexy about an unemployed, overweight guy who flunked out of cooking school and lives with his parents so he can collect unemployment and play World of Warcraft all day.

:lmao:

I'm telling you this comment sent me over the edge:

living at home has sort of put me on an unwilling starvation diet, no thanks to my mom and her psychotic desire for me to be one of the skinny, beautiful people. . . . oh well, i figure my mom will StFU when i start bringing home all manner of pastries... right after she takes them away from me. long story...

I'm becoming more and more cynical the more I read over there. Who could blame his parents for being ticked off? and how long are they going to enable him?

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 12:26:09 PM »

I'm becoming more and more cynical the more I read over there. Who could blame his parents for being ticked off? and how long are they going to enable him?

Darwin, call on line one.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2010, 02:21:46 PM »

It will get to you that way. I use to be the sweetest guy you ever did meet. Now curmudgeon is a better description.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 02:35:40 PM »
It will get to you that way. I use to be the sweetest guy you ever did meet. Now curmudgeon is a better description.

LOL, I was never a regular reader over there so the occasional kook thread I would say is a fluke, not anymore, they're overwhelmed with kooks over there. I can't believe they actually think the American people side with them the majority of the time.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 02:44:49 PM »
Who could blame his parents for being ticked off? and how long are they going to enable him?

I'm not sure they really are, especially keeping in mind that all we have to go by is this loser's version of the story.  Reading between the lines, it sounds more like they are simply keeping a roof over his head out of pity, and trying to rein in his fatass eating habits.  Most parents can't really bring themselves to just write off a kid who turns out to be unable to make it in the real world, at least short of the kid getting a felony conviction or a combative attitude with the parents.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2010, 02:46:01 PM »
At the DUFU on FR they used an image of Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

Of course that guy actually had a job... heh