Author Topic: What sense does it make for MSNBC to sit on Trumps shitshow for two hours  (Read 1077 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
bullimiami (9,196 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213326704

What sense does it make for MSNBC to sit on Trumps shitshow for two hours
and yet cut into Cuomo late and cut out after just a few minutes.

zonkers (5,847 posts)

1. Because they are big media and ultimately on his team. Despite Rachel and the crew.

Star Member JustAnotherGen (26,893 posts)

5. I don't watch it

We make a point of not listening to a liar or rewarding any news outlet that airs that shit.

MSNBC is losing us for Rachel and Lawrence by disrupting their normal broadcasting.

Granted, I live in NJ and listen to our wonderful Governor's briefing each day - so I get actual facts. A lot of Americans don't have that kind of leadership in their state house - or communication from their state leadership.

Star Member Demsrule86 (42,519 posts)

8. Stopped watching MSNBC again...their right wing owner's slip is showing.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpDiver

Why would anyone want to hear from the country's top infectious disease experts when they can watch Maddow instead?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Does this mean that the DUmmies are the remaining couple thousand viewers on CNN?  Considering CNN's viewership has completely disappeared with no captive airport audiences.

And MSNBC is "Reigt Wing"? Jeez, I flip over out of curiosity on occasion, and they're even worse than ever.  Focusing on all the wrong issues.  It shows their ignorance on how life outside their bubble actually works.  And because they in media are "essential", the shutdown doesn't affect their livelihood.  Nor the folks in Congress.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Gee.  It certainly is a mystery that that network and the other one, aren't enjoying GINORMOUS ratings-boosts. 

Actually, most DU-ers can't wait for The President's daily task-force briefings.  They get info that they won't admit is useful, plus they can nit-pick innocuous trivialities and be the first to go-onto DU and post them in a disingenuous 'look at me, I'm intelligent' scribe.

Offline SVPete

My guess is that MesSNBC knows the briefing gets a lot of viewers, and they want a piece of that action. Plus it gets them footage they can creatively edit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

Actually, most DU-ers can't wait for The President's daily task-force briefings.  ...

Other than a video clip here and there, I've not watched any of Trump's daily briefings. I'm usually at work at that time of day ("essential" function at a company with "essential" products and services). I suspect a high % of DU-folk who watch the briefings did not have a job before this coronavirus hit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
I've listened to a few. The "reporters" treat it as a non-stop Gotcha! show.

Lucy's football is getting worn out.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Online Old n Grumpy

bullimiami (9,196 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213326704

What sense does it make for MSNBC to sit on Trumps shitshow for two hours
and yet cut into Cuomo late and cut out after just a few minutes.

Because like his brother cumo is a whiney punk ass loser. and he is also boring. all he knows how to do is complain and blame. people from ny think they are the smartest people on earth, if so why is the place a f**king disaster?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I've listened to a few. The "reporters" treat it as a non-stop Gotcha! show.

Lucy's football is getting worn out.

I'm surprised the airport network or MSDNC doesn't display a graphic saying ""UNHINGED RACIST LUNATIC SPEAKING". 

Offline SVPete

I'm surprised the airport network or MSDNC doesn't display a graphic saying ""UNHINGED RACIST LUNATIC SPEAKING".

Lack of imagination and creativity.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Does this mean that the DUmmies are the remaining couple thousand viewers on CNN?  Considering CNN's viewership has completely disappeared with no captive airport audiences.

And MSNBC is "Reigt Wing"? Jeez, I flip over out of curiosity on occasion, and they're even worse than ever.  Focusing on all the wrong issues.  It shows their ignorance on how life outside their bubble actually works.  And because they in media are "essential", the shutdown doesn't affect their livelihood.  Nor the folks in Congress.

MSNBC is right wing???????????  :???: Whiskey Tango Alpha Foxtrot?????????????? :wtf2:

This leads me to the next question, which is more left, CNN or MSNBC?  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

MSNBC is right wing???????????  :???: Whiskey Tango Alpha Foxtrot?????????????? :wtf2:

This leads me to the next question, which is more left, CNN or MSNBC?  :mental:

Who would notice?  The proverbial bear in the woods.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Who would notice?  The proverbial bear in the woods.

True.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du