Author Topic: What should our Democratic leaders do?  (Read 1252 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
What should our Democratic leaders do?
« on: April 21, 2020, 07:25:41 PM »
choie (2,894 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213322776

This is meant to be a serious question - what should our leaders - Pelosi, Schumer, Biden Et al do in the face of Trump’s lies, malfeasance, incompetence and homicidal lack of response to this pandemic? It almost seems as nothing can hurt him and I fear that he’s going to get away with his behavior and ultimately be re-elected unless the Democrats show a more proactive, forceful and vociferous response..

Star Member trueblue2007 (12,342 posts)

1. It's time for "French Revolution"

Star Member bdamomma (55,683 posts)

12. Storm the

Bastille. He's a ****ing lunatic.

RDANGELO (2,433 posts)

3. I don't think he is going to be reelected, but

the governors, who need help, can stop acting like he is a normal, rational, caring human being and instead of saying what they need just say he needs to be replaced because all he cares about is being reelected.

Star Member sheshe2 (64,524 posts)

5. Hm.

I fear that he’s going to get away with his behavior and ultimately be re-elected unless the Democrats show a more proactive, forceful and vociferous response..

Hmm

I know you are not new to DU. You have been here for 16 years. You are part of the Democratic party and it's process.

I guess you missed the impeachment hearings, the condemnations from Pelosi on trump. She has cut him off at the knees time after time. She and The DEMOCRATIC party are fighting tooth and nail for relief bills for Americans that are suffering not just from lost wages during the Coronavirus, access to food for the vulnerable, loved ones dying and isolation from the ones they love most. They are fighting for small businesses, food stamps, food banks and their healthcare.

Given your Bernie avatar, what is he going to do as a Democrat.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The NKVD squad has arrived!

choie (2,894 posts)

6. unbelievable yet predictable

response - instead of having a constructive thoughtful answer you choose to question my sincerity because I have a Bernie avatar. It seems you are threatened by anybody who may think that an alternative strategy might be in order. That’s right I’ve been a member for 15 years and don’t need to prove my Bona fides to any other DUer.

Star Member sheshe2 (64,524 posts)

unbelievable yet predictable response

It seems you are threatened by anybody who may think that an alternative strategy might be in order.

I am not threatened. Not sure how I could be when I saw nothing proposed.

Perhaps you can explain what that "alternative strategy might be"???!

11. I really don't

think we can wait until November. We need to do something. Those asses in the streets are being coerced by the Dorr Brothers.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/conservative-activist-family-behind-grassroots-anti-quarantine-facebook-events/283-e985e2af-c75a-4502-8679-9b89cd931866

https://www.dorrbrotherscams.com/

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: What should our Democratic leaders do?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 07:40:09 PM »
Pelosi, Schumer and Biden?

On February 9 Schumer was out in the packed streets of NYC participating in the Lunar New Year parade.

On February 24, Pelosi was urging tourists (from around the world) to come to Chinatown so they could take the virus home as a souvenir.

Biden doesn't even know whose basement he's hiding in.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 07:45:48 PM by DUmpDiver »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 08:51:30 PM »
Dutch, you deserve a medal for reading that overflowing outhouse.  I've tried in the past few weeks, really I have.   This is 1000 times the Bush Derangement Syndrome we witnessed in past years.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 08:42:55 AM »
I fear that he’s going to get away with his behavior and ultimately be re-elected unless the Democrats show a more proactive, forceful and vociferous response..

Proactive, forceful and vociferous.

What 3 words would never be used to describe Joe Biden.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 08:58:39 AM »
Proactive, forceful and vociferous.

What 3 words would never be used to describe Joe Biden.

Coherent would also be appropriate as far as adjectives that don't describe Creepy Joe.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 10:14:34 AM »
choie (2,894 posts)

This is meant to be a serious question - what should our leaders - Pelosi, Schumer, Biden Et al do ...

Personally, I hope they attempt to citizens arrest President Trump. I think I'd watch that video over and over and over and over and over ........
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 11:16:23 AM »
Personally, I hope they attempt to citizens arrest President Trump. I think I'd watch that video over and over and over and over and over ........

DUAC!!!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 02:16:25 PM »

Preferably bend over and kiss their ass goodbye.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 03:33:32 PM »
choie (2,894 posts)

Eat shit and die.
Self immolate
Drive off a cliff
jump off a cliff
 :loser: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 03:37:41 PM »

choie 

This is meant to be a serious question - what should our leaders - Pelosi, Schumer, Biden Et al do?  :rant: :badmood:   

Easy peasy, Choie.
Vote Republican.     
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 01:25:41 PM »
"

12. Storm the

Bastille. He's a ****ing lunatic."

1. Could that constitute a threat against the life of a sitting US president? Maybe a call to the Secret Service is in order?
2. Liberal scum like them always romanticize the French Revolution. It was NOT a good period in history; It was a time of chaos, mass bloodshed, lawlessness and savagery, mob mentality at its absolute worst (And I speak as someone with a B.A. in History). Entire families would be guillotined, including the children. Innumerable women were raped. Churches and monasteries, some centuries old, were desecrated and burned. Innocent priests and monks were hacked to bits by the mobs for no reason at all. Nobody in their right mind would seek to have a repeat of such madness here in the US.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2020, 04:34:24 PM »

Isn't democratic leader an oxymoron?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2020, 05:14:52 PM »

Seppuku?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2020, 09:53:22 AM »
"

12. Storm the

Bastille. He's a ****ing lunatic."

1. Could that constitute a threat against the life of a sitting US president? Maybe a call to the Secret Service is in order?
2. Liberal scum like them always romanticize the French Revolution. It was NOT a good period in history; It was a time of chaos, mass bloodshed, lawlessness and savagery, mob mentality at its absolute worst (And I speak as someone with a B.A. in History). Entire families would be guillotined, including the children. Innumerable women were raped. Churches and monasteries, some centuries old, were desecrated and burned. Innocent priests and monks were hacked to bits by the mobs for no reason at all. Nobody in their right mind would seek to have a repeat of such madness here in the US.

I tend to think that the 2nd Amendment would be successfully invoked here.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2020, 03:29:58 PM »
Seppuku?

Seppuku is a honorable and courageous way to end one's life. Honor and courage are things that none of the Democratic leadership have any knowledge of, past, present or future.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2020, 03:50:04 PM »

Needs better definition. There are democratic leaders and then there are democrat leaders.

One is a good leader and the other are petty hard left totalitarian tyrants.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.