Author Topic: What pisses off LadeeBug Today? Manspaining!  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

What pisses off LadeeBug Today? Manspaining!
« on: December 25, 2016, 07:26:17 PM »
Seriously men. Your freedom of speech is offensive. Please set aside your freedom.
Oh. For those who don't know, Mansplaining is when men speak about feminist issues like they know what they are talking about. In the new order there are some things you guys are not allowed to discuss.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512667401
LaydeeBug (7,833 posts)

Has anyone else noticed a big uptick in MANSPLAINING lately?
Like they stole the election (YEP! I said it). Our sworn enemy committed an act of war against the USA and 27%of our electorate seems to think that's okay, because *they* weren't attacked. One was an act of war. Aiding it is an act of treason.

The mansplaining about almost every other thing rewards the efforts of the KGOP.

Anyway, this is just a silent little thread because of the uptick in mansplaining going on here, and all over the place.
No responses yet. I don't know what this hysterical b!tch is ranting about.
please feel free to interpret or add responses as they come.
It's Christmas, I don't know what act of war happened, or who mansplained. LadyeeBug would likely calm down if she was getting it on a regular basis, but not even Steve Numbers would touch this harpy.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: What pisses off LadeeBug Today? Manspaining!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 07:43:08 PM »
I was watching a YT today about this.   Of course no one likes womansplaining but one guy said the correct term is "****flapping."

LOL
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 07:51:00 PM »
Response to TreasonousBastard (Reply #1)Sun Dec 25, 2016, 08:21 PM
Star Member LaydeeBug (7,837 posts)

2. I'm for real. I get this "you don't know what treason is" blah, blah, blah

do even more research, and it turns out THEY don't ****ing know.

But it isn't really about that. This is a Bernie faction coming back for more primary bashing.

They. just. keep. doing. it.

She. likes. doing. the. Will. Pitt. period. thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 07:55:17 PM »

She. likes. doing. the. Will. Pitt. period. thing.

I guess she parks it.

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 08:11:15 PM »
LaydeeBug (7,833 posts)

Like they stole the election (YEP! I said it). Our sworn enemy committed an act of war against the USA and 27%of our electorate seems to think that's okay, because *they* weren't attacked. One was an act of war. Aiding it is an act of treason.

The mansplaining about almost every other thing rewards the efforts of the KGOP.

Anyway, this is just a silent little thread because of the uptick in mansplaining going on here, and all over the place.

Allow me to "mansplain" something to you. You are a worthless scrunt that deserves to die in a ditch on some lonely road and have your carcass
eaten by scavengers.  :bird:

Maybe when you scrunts start acting like ladies then men will treat you like ladies. Until then FOAD.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 09:10:01 PM »
Let me 'splain something to you, laydeebug.

Sammiches. You make 'em, we eat 'em.

Any questions?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2016, 11:21:04 PM »
Could someone clue me in to what "Mansplaining" is? All I can see is that she's hearing facts and realities she doesn't want to hear, apparently from males.

(Edited to improve clarity)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 08:24:06 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2016, 11:26:38 PM »
Could someone clue me in to what "Mansplaining" is? All I can see is that she's hearing things she doesn't want to hear, apparently from males.

That's pretty much it. "Penis" + "uncomfortable truth" = "mansplaining".
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 11:30:24 PM »
Could someone clue me in to what "Mansplaining" is? All I can see is that she's hearing things she doesn't want to hear, apparently from males.

Male ****flapping.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 12:49:44 AM »

Mansplaining = just shut the **** up already.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 08:28:04 AM »
Thanks for the education & edification. ProgSpeak is often obscure to me, and its obscurity evolves and progresses. I still haven't figured out what "Neocon" means, but thankfully it's being replaced by some other epithet that probably means little more than, "Someone with whom I disagree."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 04:32:11 PM »
Thanks for the education & edification. ProgSpeak is often obscure to me, and its obscurity evolves and progresses. I still haven't figured out what "Neocon" means, but thankfully it's being replaced by some other epithet that probably means little more than, "Someone with whom I disagree."

It was always my understanding that neocon was a term that dems used to denigrate other dems that turned on the dem party when they went radical left. Come about in the early 80's.

Now though it is used much the same as racist, misogynist, and every other 'ist one can think of.  Means the lib has lost the argument.   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 09:50:52 PM »
Could someone clue me in to what "Mansplaining" is? All I can see is that she's hearing facts and realities she doesn't want to hear, apparently from males.

(Edited to improve clarity)

Pete, it is when (In the perception of the particular feminazi harpy concerned) a man is exercising his male privilege by telling how something works or why something happened without her asking him, but just on the general assumption that he knows more about it than her.  Now you can see how this might rankle with someone who has a good grasp of things already, and may well know more about it than the lady involved, like telling a female aerospace engineer "Here, honey, let me show you how that works."  However, it is also a very obvious and useful way for a woman with attitude or social adjustment issues (I.e. pretty much all Lib womyns) to immediately attack any guy who tries to discuss any subject with her, slap him down with the accusation of 'Mansplaining,' and thereby gain the upper hand in conversational dominance -- as we know, a favorite DU/Lib sport, where they can 'win' any conversation without having to actually tip their hands about how poorly they understand the subject and how little they actually know about it). 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 07:28:11 AM »
LaydeeBug (7,833 posts)

No, but I have noticed a big decline in WOMANDERSTANDING recently.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 09:12:32 AM by FiddyBeowulf »
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 09:03:13 AM »
No, but I did noticed a big decline in WOMANDERSTANDING recently.
H5 given.
I am so stealing that.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980