Author Topic: DU Trigger warning: Drug shaming. (UPDATE 09-11)  (Read 1828 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DU Trigger warning: Drug shaming. (UPDATE 09-11)
« on: September 09, 2016, 07:51:20 PM »
FrodosPet (4,911 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028154429

IMAGE WARNING: Police take shocking photos of two adults overdosing in car with child in back seat

Police take shocking photos of two adults overdosing in car with child in back seat

If this was a better world the child would be taken away from the parents. DUmpmonkiez are annoyed police save parents.

TheSarcastinator (811 posts)
9. Morally and Intellectually Bankrupt Drug Warriors Think Public Shaming Cures Disease

What total f*cking idiocy: our LEOs apparently do not understand that shaming sick people does not lead to a cure. If you think that publishing these photos would cause anyone already far gone enough to do this to "think twice", you're just as stupid as the cops who posted this invasive, morally backward idiocy.

****ing idiot. The Police aren't trying to 'save' these two 'parents'. They are trying to save those who see this and then don't do drugs. Of course the DUmpmonkiez feel it's the choice of the parent to kill themselves however they wish.

anneboleyn (2,882 posts)
70. "Shame" is absolutely not the way to treat a medical problem like addiction.

anneboleyn (2,882 posts)
73. Addiction is a MEDICAL PROBLEM not a MORAL FAILURE. I am so tired of the shaming of addicts in our grotesque system, which punishes people who look for help and/or simply won't pay for good anti-addiction treatment. It perpetuates a very outdated meme that addicts have something wrong with them spiritually rather than medically. But the powers that be will certainly harass a grandmother who needs pain medication, and they waste gazillions on fighting the endless drug war and incarcerating non-violent drug "offenders." I find this frankly disgusting, and it is an idiotic way to respond to a medical crisis. These people have a medical problem -- they look ill because they ARE ILL.

j
berryhill (44,072 posts)
29. Whatever their intentions, the photograph is something of an eye opener Because I don't think that the natural response to this is "We gotta get cops bigger guns and tanks".

IMHO, the picture would be perceived as many as suggesting "Perhaps this is not, at bottom, a law enforcement problem".

We, as a society, are asking cops to "take care of problems" which are not best addressed by cops, and I think this picture is a pretty good illustration of that.

Star Member Laffy Kat (3,298 posts)
11. Taking the child away permanently is not the answer.

This is heart-breaking for the kid but I'm sure he still loves his parents. Take the child and allow supervised visits until parents get clean or at least on a methadone maintenance. Then they regain custody with frequent, random testing.

Star Member boston bean (27,635 posts)
16. I wonder why they are taking pictures of people OD'ing and not helping them immediately.

You know like before taking a pic.

:yawn: Let me tell you a real life story that happened to me just last week. I get a call to respond to a passed out male at the local fast food joint. I roll up and see a repeat costumer of mine out cold. As I approach I can smell he has shit and pissed himself (which is normal, unfortunately) When I try to get a responce I get nothing. "Oh, shit!" I back up, photograph the scene and then check for a pulse. Fortunately he was alive. BAC at the hospital was .404.

IF he was dead and I hadn't photographed the area before I started to work on him the City could have been sued by the family for who knows what. That's in addition to having my body cam on and the cruiser cam on. It's just the way we have to work now.

19. So they pull out a camera. What a bunch of ****ing losers. I'm sorry.. but this is just grotesque.

Notice- one officer is checking a pulse. The image looks to be from a body camera still image. But be more worried about the drug abusers self image...

25. yeah it did that, at the further expense of the child. What a bunch of asshole for leaving him that car so they could snap a pic for outrage.

:thatsright: you can't fix stupid.

anneboleyn (2,882 posts)
75. Because "outrage" is a great way to deal with drug addiction? Yeah, right. "Moral outrage" is a huge

part of the problem. It allows people to judge addicts, throw them in jail, and refuse to deal with their problem medically.

42. They ahould concern themselves with the well being of the child and yes his parents.

Not reaching for their iPhones to post on social media.

56. That picture will do nothing to help them. Absolutely not one damn thing.

But the kid can look back on this picture his entire formative years.

Taking that pic did not help that little boy. He was used ti create outrage. Not to help him.

63. I am not into to sweeping this under the rug.

As a matter of fact this thpe of shit and judgment and non undertanding of this issue is harmful. It not helpful. It makes thing worse for people who are addicted because people think they can just stop. **** no they cant. Its an addiction. This picture aint going to help that little boy. Nor will it help his parents.

85. They left a boy in the car with his parents over dosing for evidence?

Yes- you ****ing idiot. When the CPS case comes up they can show the child in the car seat in the car. With out that photo the parents (and you) would claim it was all a lie.

Star Member loyalsister (10,234 posts)
26. Not only that at least get the kids out of the car so they don't have to watch

I'm not sure that two adults shooting heroin is worse than people standing by and watching, taking pictures, and not doing anything to try to prevent the kids from being traumatized by watching.

juxtaposed (1,644 posts)
28. this is a good example of why we should decriminalize heroin and other drugs, so this doesn't happen as much.. Not legalize ,but decriminalize. On a side note while driving take a rest every 4 hours!

Star Member Dreamer Tatum (10,372 posts)
47. Yeah, that picture fairly screams "Make it easier to be a junkie."

I know that was MY first thought.

Make it easier to be a junkie, and there will be fewer incidents like this.

Golly, I wonder if anyone ever says anything similar about other controversial topics. Hmm. I'm thinking, but I'm drawing a blank. I'll get back to you. Not Right Away, but soon.

juxtaposed (1,644 posts)
52. maybe u should look at places that feel more a fit, like NRA sites, WND, or any other head chopping

???

Warpy (89,368 posts)
33. This wouldn't happen without the drug war forcing them to buy

their drugs on the black market, where there is no quality or purity control.

Likely they got some drugs laced with Fentanyl or sufentanil by some idiot who didn't know how much more potent than heroin those are.

These people and that four year old are casualties of the war on drugs. It's not working. It's time to end it and try something else.

Star Member Dreamer Tatum (10,372 posts) 50. Yeah, if only their mind-altering substance was sold in stores, traffic accidents

due to that substance would vanish.

I mean, look at alcohol. Now that you can get it anywhere, traffic accidents due to intoxicated people have pretty much vanished.

Warpy (89,368 posts)
59. Maybe sales of alcohol would go down

After all, there are damned few DUI accidents that don't involve it.

:thatsright:

Star Member Stinky The Clown (54,809 posts)
54. When will people finally get a clue. They can NOT talk addicts into quitting with "Just Say No"

Addiction is an incredibly complicated matter. The road to remission is more complicated. This is a MASSIVE mental health issue that will take BILLIONS to even begin to address.

That picture won't do shit to stop an addict from acting like an addict.

Star Member kestrel91316 (51,176 posts)
89. I don't think that's "overdosing". I think that's normaldosing.

I mean the whole point is to get you doped up. That's why it's called dope.

:bird:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:51:03 AM by franksolich »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Re: DU Trigger warning: Drug shaming.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 07:55:31 PM »
There's a level of idiocy in that thread that is rarely seen in real life.

Wow.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 08:20:54 PM »
What a bunch of empty,except for evil,souls.

Satan is waiting with glee for the next DUmbass to enter.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 08:51:50 PM »
Too bad the officers did not lose the Narcan on the way to the scene.  :mad:

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 10:08:31 PM »
From the article linked in the DU OP, it appears that the police published the pix on the city's FB page as an answer to those who claim heroin is harmless.  What I'm usure of is whether the DU folk really give a @#$% about the OD'ed dopers' privacy, or the fact that the 4YO boy (face blocked in the pix) who was present can be seen, demonstrating the fact that OD'ed dopers didn't just endanger their own lives. DU-folks' apparent studious avoidance of mention of the boy's endangerment suggests that latter is at least a factor in their reaction - can't have the police disproving their pet "victimless crime" argument.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2016, 10:12:34 PM »
Fortunately he was alive. BAC at the hospital was .404.

Ho
Lee
sheet...

I didn't think anyone could survive that.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2016, 06:19:01 AM »
My church has buried about a dozen teenagers/early twentysomethings over the past three-four years due to heroin ODs.  The DUmmies bitch, moan and complain about 'drug shaming?'

Good.

It is probably the correct thing to do, then.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2016, 06:33:49 AM »
My church has buried about a dozen teenagers/early twentysomethings over the past three-four years due to heroin ODs.  The DUmmies bitch, moan and complain about 'drug shaming?'

Good.

(DU mode on)
 EVIL, INTOLERANT FUNDY FASCIST! Don't force your outdated, Christianist morals on us, you despicable prude!
(DU mode off)
Of course the DUmmies have nothing but sympathy for the doper parents, never acknowledge that the child was directly endangered by the parents' incredibly selfish and stupid decision (Though the DUmmies probably believe that their doing so makes them enlightened and heroic, and perfect role models for liberal parents), and instead blame the cops.
Another great depiction of liberals' twisted views of morality.
"This is heart-breaking for the kid but I'm sure he still loves his parents."
Oh, so the fact that he loves his parents means that he should be allowed to stay in their care, DUmmy?
These same DUmmies believe that children who are overweight should immediately be taken from their parents by CPS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2016, 07:43:11 AM »
Today's New York Post has the picture on Page 8.

GOOD!

The whole expletive-deleted world needs to see it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2016, 07:55:37 AM »

Good.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2016, 08:01:16 AM »
I noticed one other thing about the pix of the OD'ed couple, they're both "white". Nothing unusual about that, except that it demonstrates the falseness of Libs & Progs lie that dopers are stereotyped as black. Can't have that race-card-play contradicted by random pix showing "white" dopers instead of blacks!

What d508 posted in his OP deserves to be repeated. The cops didn't take those pix for the purpose of posting them online, and taking the pix wasn't a needles life-threatening delay. They were documenting a crime scene, including the OD'ed dopers child endangerment.

(Side note: I'm normally VERY wary of CPS and their actions, but this couple clearly neglected and endangered that child, and would readily do so again. They need to lose custody, permanently. I just wish the foster care system had fewer abusers and negligent money-grubbers. Whether local CPS will actually take such decisive action is a sadly valid question, but at least the police did their due diligence should CPS act.)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 08:21:33 AM »
If shaming doesn't get people to change their behavior why do the SJW cry-bullies constantly shame-swarm people?

As usual, the double standards show that Proglodytes are two-face lying hypocrites who want special privileges to indulge themselves.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2016, 11:40:56 AM »
If shaming doesn't get people to change their behavior why do the SJW cry-bullies constantly shame-swarm people?

As usual, the double standards show that Proglodytes are two-face lying hypocrites who want special privileges to indulge themselves.

H5 to the militarized lagomorph FTW! :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: DU Trigger warning: Drug shaming. --- UPDATED WITH BOSTON BEAN OUTRAGE!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 02:00:48 AM »
After pissing all over the other thread and being called out on it, BB starts her own thread about the topic.

Star Member boston bean (27,653 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028156672

Police department faces backlash over photo of officer comforting baby

The Birmingham Police Department is facing backlash over a picture that went viral on social media.

The picture shows Birmingham police Officer Michelle Burton holding a baby whose parents had just overdosed. The father died and the mother is still in the hospital.

Burton ended up staying with the baby and her three siblings for more than six hours following the incident.

Burton's husband posted the picture on social media last week, praising his wife.

However, family members of the baby shown in the picture were not happy.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/police-department-faces-backlash-over-photo-of-officer-comforting-baby/41611062?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=WCVB%20Channel%205%20Boston%20-%20wcvb5&Content%20Type=Story

I agree, do not use children of persons who have overdosed to prove points or make yourself look good or someone else bad on social media. Jesus H. Christ.

:yahoo: OUTRAGE!!!!!!

Star Member Hoyt (27,466 posts)
3. Police do a lot of bad things, but that ain't one of them.

:lmao:

Star Member cwydro (23,331 posts)
7. I know. The cop spent over six hours with the baby.

But the family is upset with her instead of the neglectful parents.

No words.

:whistling:

Star Member boston bean (27,653 posts)
8. They aren't upset the child was cared for. They are upset with the child being used in this fashion

on a police officers own personal social media.

BB is just a cop hating bitch.

Star Member Warren DeMontague (73,720 posts)
12. Tough call. I mean, we have argued- and won- the right to film police in their duties

and share that on social media as well.

Honestly, I'd be happy if the SWAT team that threw the flash grenade into baby bou-bou's crib faced sanctions.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/infant-responsible-grenade-thrown-face/

The sad thing is, they won't and this officer probably will.

The leftists screamed about not having the police accountable so we all started wearing cameras. Now the leftists are pissed because our cameras show them doing stupid shit.

Jeffersons Ghost (13,183 posts)
30. You are absolutely correct. He is a hero; however, his superiors "exploted" the image...

They released the photograph and story to media, without proper, responsible consent from close family members.

Jeff, shouldn't you be writing edits about Chinese weather satellites or something?

Star Member gopiscrap (13,187 posts)
31. ****ing Cop

used an innocent baby for their ****ing propaganda.

36. It is more than just a picture. It is a complete

Invasion of privacy for the child and family. And in no way should cops Be posting pictures of victims on their own personal social media. And make no mistake. This baby is a victim. Not only of its parents actions but now the poor decisions of police in an effort to what?? Make themselves look good. Shame the family? It certainly was not posted in an effort to help the baby. Cops are paid to do these jobs. Did she do it well? I assume she did, until she dcided to use that child to her own benefit.

p
hilosslayer (2,657 posts)
38. She knew exactly what her husband was doing

This was a staged event meant to exploit this child for the cops own benefit

:bird:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 05:50:02 AM »
BB is just a cop hating bitch.

Uh huh.  Along with Jugs, the redqueen primitive, and the seabeyond bitch, she's one of the original Four Horsewomen of the Femapocalypse, and a notorious hater of those who strive to keep us safe.

I think part of is that her teenaged son is always getting into trouble.  She spent, and still spends, far too much of her time hanging out with women's-libbers, neglecting him--her own flesh and blood--and turning him into a sullen juvenile delinquent who's always having run-ins with the Boston cops.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: DU Trigger warning: Drug shaming. (UPDATE 09-11)
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 06:52:12 AM »
"54. When will people finally get a clue. They can NOT talk addicts into quitting with "Just Say No"

Addiction is an incredibly complicated matter. The road to remission is more complicated. This is a MASSIVE mental health issue that will take BILLIONS to even begin to address.

That picture won't do shit to stop an addict from acting like an addict.
 :bird:"

I beg to differ.
In the olden days when I was a youngster, those obnoxious videos and stories on TV (and in school, mainly health classes) about drugs, drug overdoses, addiction, the junkie lifestyle, all of that crap scared me the hell away from dope of any kind. I'd have absolutely nothing to do with the crap and never have... and it was absolutely a direct result exposure to the realities of what dope does to you. I was downright scared of the stuff because of those pictures and movies.
I guess it's like any other issue to the dummies... abortion, for example. You can't control the narrative if the realities and actual pictures expose it for what it is and what it does. That wrecks their SJW projects because it sets them back in their propaganda drives in huge increments. We just can't have reality getting in the way.
Liberals whine and bitch about how we should be educating people instead of incarcerating them (we should be doing both). This right here is what is called education. SHOW people just exactly what the crap does to you. Makes you wonder what THEIR idea of "educating people" is.... if this isn't doing just that, then I don't know what will.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2016, 08:30:23 AM »
Star Member boston bean (27,653 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028156672

Police department faces backlash over photo of officer comforting baby
I agree, do not use children of persons who have overdosed to prove points or make yourself look good or someone else bad on social media. Jesus H. Christ.

Absolutely! BLM and other cop-haters can't be having police officers being shown doing good things and seen as decent human beings!

36. It is more than just a picture. It is a complete

Invasion of privacy for the child and family. And in no way should cops Be posting pictures of victims on their own personal social media. And make no mistake. This baby is a victim. Not only of its parents actions but now the poor decisions of police in an effort to what?? Make themselves look good. Shame the family? It certainly was not posted in an effort to help the baby. Cops are paid to do these jobs. Did she do it well? I assume she did, until she dcided to use that child to her own benefit.

The baby was an obvious victim of her parents' neglect (if not worse actions!). And it wasn't just one child, it was four young children that police officers had to comfort and care for that day! But the police in no way hurt that baby, not in any way that a sane person could point out!

bb has two problems with the picture. First, it showed police officers being decent caring human beings. Grrrrr! Second, and worse, the police officer caring for the baby is "white", and the baby is black! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ... did even ONE DU-member express concern that CPS might allow the baby's (all 4 children's) egg donor to regain custody (And yes, many CPS agencies have proven themselves to be that perversely stupid!)?!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2016, 12:43:23 PM »
Seems DUmmies like bodycams on officers until they don't like the results.

This is exactly the big brother surveillance world they wanted. Police are going to catch everything they see now, because Primitives across the nation do not believe that nearly every officer operates with noting but good intentions.

Suck it, DUmmies.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 10:17:02 AM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (54,809 posts)
54. When will people finally get a clue. They can NOT talk addicts into quitting with "Just Say No"
The "Just Say No" campaign was not targeted to addicts but to those who might try drugs because of peer pressure.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 10:22:14 AM »
I heard someplace, some podcast or something very recently, that Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" campaign was one of the most effective things for cutting into the drug trade by keeping people from ever starting.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 11:22:24 AM »
I heard someplace, some podcast or something very recently, that Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" campaign was one of the most effective things for cutting into the drug trade by keeping people from ever starting.

I've been saying that ("Just say no!") to my daughter for two years now.  She's in fourth grade. :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 11:59:58 AM »
Ho
Lee
sheet...

I didn't think anyone could survive that.

I have, at one time, had a coherent conversation with a person who subsequently registered a .432 BAC...

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 12:14:45 PM »
I have, at one time, had a coherent conversation with a person who subsequently registered a .432 BAC...
To put this in perspective, BAC of .35 is the level of surgical anesthesia.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline lastparker

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2016, 01:12:14 PM »

The leftists screamed about not having the police accountable so we all started wearing cameras. Now the leftists are pissed because our cameras show them doing stupid shit.

Exactly.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS