Author Topic: What exactly was Hilliary supposed to have done to Bill's women?  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027818082

Mon May 9, 2016, 10:03 AM

skip fox (14,359 posts)

What exactly was Hilliary supposed to have done to Bill's women?
Trump is banking a lot on this. A lot. So I'm guessing that in one of these sleeze-ball books on the Clintons, there are accusations that Hillary harassed some women into silence, or discredited them with innuendo, or . . .

Does anybody know? (It has to be more than standing by her man.)

It would be important to know if Trump is bearing down on this point. Perhaps it is totally discredited (then he's digging his own grave). Or obviously fabricated. Or libelous. Or . . .

Didn't Roger Stone write one such book?

You know damn well what she did.  ::)

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon May 9, 2016, 10:13 AM

liberal N proud (51,872 posts)
3. There have to be more lies about Hillary than any other woman in history

It's a good thing she is tough and can stand up to it.

Trump is just throwing shit at the wall giving his rabid supporters something to froth over.

Mon May 9, 2016, 10:25 AM

procon (2,884 posts)
5. Why does the fawning media spread these mendacious rumors?

Whatever Trump says gets treated as gospel, the unvarnished truth straight from god's lips, but no one ever asks about how he came by any of these ridiculous allegations. Is he getting all his talking points from rightwing bloggers, the crazies who post in forums, or are the voices in his head telling him secrets?

Mon May 9, 2016, 10:45 AM

Ino (3,232 posts)
7. stuff like this...

Not one sleaze-ball source listed here?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/us/politics/90s-scandals-threaten-to-erode-hillary-clintons-strength-with-women.html
“We have to destroy her story,” Mrs. Clinton said in 1991 of Connie Hamzy, one of the first women to come forward during her husband’s first presidential campaign, according to George Stephanopoulos, a former Clinton administration aide who described the events in his memoir, “All Too Human.” (Three people signed sworn affidavits saying Ms. Hamzy’s story was false.)

When Gennifer Flowers later surfaced, saying that she had had a long affair with Mr. Clinton, Mrs. Clinton undertook an “aggressive, explicit direction of the campaign to discredit” Ms. Flowers, according to an exhaustive biography of Mrs. Clinton, “A Woman in Charge,” by Carl Bernstein.

Mrs. Clinton referred to Monica Lewinsky, the White House intern who had an affair with the 42nd president, as a “narcissistic loony toon,” according to one of her closest confidantes, Diane D. Blair, whose diaries were released to the University of Arkansas after her death in 2000.
(snip)
Over the years, the Clinton effort to cast doubt on the women included using words like “floozy,” “bimbo” and “stalker,” and raising questions about their motives. James Carville, a longtime strategist for Mr. Clinton, was especially cutting in attacking Ms. Flowers. “If you drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find,” Mr. Carville said of Ms. Flowers. (Mr. Carville has maintained that earlier reports indicating that he had made the remark about Paula Jones, another Clinton accuser, were incorrect.)

:fuelfire:

Response to Ino (Reply #7)

Mon May 9, 2016, 01:26 PM

skip fox (14,359 posts)
13. Thanks.

That means that these are the precise things Trump will bring up.

Now, what is Hillary's most effective means of dealing with them?

Response to skip fox (Reply #13)
Mon May 9, 2016, 01:32 PM

leftynyc This message was hidden by Jury decision. Hide

14. How about

calling the disgusting skanks that slept with another woman's husband disgusting skanks?

A Jury voted 6-1 to hide this post on Mon May 9, 2016, 02:22 PM. Reason: This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Aw,someone said out loud what they all think.

Mon May 9, 2016, 02:28 PM

Star Member krawhitham (3,878 posts)
17. Tried to destroy their lives for telling the truth, purely to save Bill's political career

But everyone already knows this, which is why this Trump attack has no legs

Proud to be a piece of shit aren`t you?  :bird:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: What exactly was Hilliary supposed to have done to Bill's women?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 03:14:45 PM »
Quote from:
skip fox

Every normal person on the planet knows, which is why you don't.

Quote from:
skip fox

13. Thanks.

Ah, so *what* he did to these women just isn't that important. What's important is how will she deal with the bimbo eruptions this time!!

But it's conservatives who hate women, right?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 06:22:13 PM »
Quote from: krawhitham (3,878 posts)
17. Tried to destroy their lives for telling the truth, purely to save Bill's political career

Most of the Millennials who are all gaga for Bernie have no idea. Once they learn the truth about the Clinton's, they aren't gonna vote for her.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 06:24:33 PM »
Hitlary led the charge to destroy their lives. Anyone who was around at that time knows that.

The millenials today will sugar coat it, but Hitlary is pro-women, unless she isn't.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 09:00:37 PM »
Mon May 9, 2016, 10:03 AM

skip fox (14,359 posts)

Deflection, from the very first post! The question shouldn't be what The CHILL should have done to "Bill's women", but what she should have done TO BILL! And what she did instead is known: ruin the women who could destroy Bill's career; ride the elastic waistband of Bill's boxer's into the WH; use Bill (+/- his boxers) as a stepping stone for her own political career.

It could get very interesting if The CHILL tries to play the War on Women narrative on Trump. And Trump has his own, well, stuff.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 01:17:47 PM »
Hitlary led the charge to destroy their lives. Anyone who was around at that time knows that.

The millenials today will sugar coat it, but Hitlary is pro-women, unless she isn't.

She is an atrocious person and an awful campaigner.

She's also incredibly lucky to be entering a race against the only opponent on earth that she can easily defeat.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 02:16:03 PM »

Trump has effectively negated the woman card from the vile monster called Hillary Clinton.  I do not think any republican would have been able to do this.

I can't wait until he drops her brutalizing the little girl that was raped on the witness stand and then gloating about it.  It will be biblical. Trump is going to accurately paint her as the vile, power hungry animal she is. The media will have no choice but to relay it accurately. Women are going to be appalled at her true history and either sit out or vote Trump.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 02:24:27 PM »
Trump has effectively negated the woman card from the vile monster called Hillary Clinton.  I do not think any republican would have been able to do this.

I can't wait until he drops her brutalizing the little girl that was raped on the witness stand and then gloating about it.  It will be biblical. Trump is going to accurately paint her as the vile, power hungry animal she is. The media will have no choice but to relay it accurately. Women are going to be appalled at her true history and either sit out or vote Trump.
Keep holding on to that fantasy.

Liberal women...the ones Hillary appeals to didn't desert Bill and they won't desert Hillary.

They will take Trumps own mysoginstic comments about women and broadcast them far and wide.

You severely underestimate how the left will coalesce around Hillary to ensure she gets into the WH...no matter how much fan fiction you write to the contrary. 

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 03:09:10 PM »
They're already doing that, with the current ad.  It's having no effect whatsoever.

I can't wait until he drops her brutalizing the little girl that was raped on the witness stand and then gloating about it.

Also laughing.  I mean cackling. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 03:41:26 PM »
Keep holding on to that fantasy.

Liberal women...the ones Hillary appeals to didn't desert Bill and they won't desert Hillary.

They will take Trumps own mysoginstic comments about women and broadcast them far and wide.

You severely underestimate how the left will coalesce around Hillary to ensure she gets into the WH...no matter how much fan fiction you write to the contrary. 

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

We will see.

From your vitriolic reply, my guess is Trump schlonged the guy you wanted. I also would guess you thought there was no way that Trump would get the nod.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 03:54:47 PM »
We will see.

From your vitriolic reply, my guess is Trump schlonged the guy you wanted. I also would guess you thought there was no way that Trump would get the nod.

There was no vitriol in what I typed.  That again is a product of your fertile imagination.  I'm just a realist about what is about to happen to the Republican Party and this country in November.  Both will be changed for the worse.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 04:01:12 PM »
There was no vitriol in what I typed.  That again is a product of your fertile imagination.  I'm just a realist about what is about to happen to the Republican Party and this country in November.  Both will be changed for the worse.

OK, If you say so.

I've bookmarked the thread and will give you kudos if your prognostication is correct. Will you?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 05:13:03 PM »
OK, If you say so.

I've bookmarked the thread and will give you kudos if your prognostication is correct. Will you?
Kuos for what?  Whether its Trump or Hillary that wins...the country loses

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 05:17:24 PM »
Kuos for what?  Whether its Trump or Hillary that wins...the country loses

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

So that's a "NO!"

The Butt Hurt must be deep for the schlonging of your candidate if you think that there is a good case for Hillary over Trump. Very deep butt hurt.  Now is when you call me stupid even though unless you are in the 97th% of IQ or asset accumulation.

I guess we are done here.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 05:21:45 PM by jukin »

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2016, 05:27:22 PM »
skip fox

13. Thanks.

It's a good thing the DUmp is working their collective brain cell over these hot issues.  Were it not for the DU Think Tank working overtime, and the Hildabeast campaign eagerly awaiting their ideas, who KNOWS how she might handle it.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 08:19:23 PM »
We will see.

Trumps a ridiculous person. A caricature of what people expect the wealthy to act like.  Granted, I can understand his appeal, nothing goes in the conservative direction in Washington and he has managed to tap into that anger. Anyone who was already holding office had their desk sitting on the tracks and didn't hear the whistle

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 11:51:28 PM »
Trump resorts to name calling and insults to further his campaign. Trumpkins get mad when name calling and insults are returned in kind.

No wonder they're lining up in droves to vote for a liberal Democrat.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 12:20:23 AM »
When one Presidential candidate donates to another, is that considered incest?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 08:28:55 AM »
When one Presidential candidate donates to another, is that considered incest?
Yes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 08:45:51 AM »
Re "skip fox"'s OP question, The CHILL answered that 7 or 8 months ago.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.