Author Topic: the MastersNumbSkull being all paranoid and hateful again  (Read 1680 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
the MastersNumbSkull being all paranoid and hateful again
« on: February 25, 2015, 10:52:17 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026278732

Oh my.

TheMastersNemesis (4,474 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 04:43 PM

Scott Walker Is A Cold Blooded Psychopath.

Scott Walker should have never been in any office. He is also a crook as bad as the Florida governor. How he ever got elected is crazy. He is also very dangerous with power.

Apparently TheMastersNumbSkull never read the open letter to him, posted here in the DUmpster yesterday, about how he's shortening his already-shortened life-span hating on people.

Whatever; he can't say franksolich didn't warn him.

randys1 (5,818 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 04:46 PM

1. His admitted agenda, his TAPED AGENDA is to DESTROY working class people

he is ON THE RECORD STATING THIS 

immoderate (18,100 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 04:46 PM

2. How else could he top GW Bush?

Ellipsis (6,490 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 04:50 PM

3. A Cold Blooded Psychopathic ...cheese weasel

octoberlib (5,008 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 04:52 PM

4. Scott Walker is good friends with my Governor, Pat McCrory

of NC. They're both marionettes of the Koch brothers. When they're up for re-election they try to sound all moderate and centristy. 'I don't support right to work laws." I'm in favor of expanding Medicaid." Then after they're elected they take a hard right turn and start destroying everything, including people's lives. They're snakes in the grass. We know Walker is an ignorant buffoon but we shouldn't underestimate him. Unfortunately, I can see a lot of Americans buying his crap.

Blue Owl (12,338 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 05:29 PM

5. He's a greedy Focker

Wellstone ruled (2,510 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 05:51 PM

6. Walker seems to be following

Joe McCarthy's play book. Keep amping up the volume with every stupid statement or action. Grew up in Northwestern Wisconsin and in the late forties old Joe ran a John Birch Campaign for Senate, Wow,talk about similarity,remember War Vets who knew this guy,saying he was a egotistic back stabbing prick,and watch your back. 

msongs (35,465 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 06:43 PM

8. dems at every level should be comparing him to mccarthy at every opportunity

Exhibit A (208 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 05:53 PM

7. A couple of years ago . . .

I was at a concert with a friend in Madison, and someone was passing around a bag of free buttons with various political slogans. There was just ONE that said, "Scott Walker is a Slytherin." I wish I'd been able to get that one!

Glassunion (7,103 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 06:45 PM

9. Oh grow up!

A more apt description would be sociopath.

hifiguy (18,517 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 06:47 PM

10. Or shitweasel.

SoLeftIAmRight (350 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 07:10 PM

11. They all are...

He is just not shy about it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: the MastersNumbSkull being all paranoid and hateful again
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 10:59:27 PM »
Wait....don't you have to stop doing something to do it again? There's no evidence that the MasterNumbSkull has ever stopped being paranoid and hateful. The thread title should read "the MastersNumbSkull continues to be all paranoid and hateful." if you want it to be accurate.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 11:03:06 PM »
Leftists so consumed with hate for Walker that they think nothing of terrifying special kids at a Special Olympics ceremony.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcuqM1LEi5c[/youtube]
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 11:03:27 PM »
Wait....don't you have to stop doing something to do it again? There's no evidence that the MasterNumbSkull has ever stopped being paranoid and hateful. The thread title should read "the MastersNumbSkull continues to be all paranoid and hateful." if you want it to be accurate.

You're of course right; it's just that TheMastersNumbSkull is a new primitive to me, personally.

I'd been aware of his existence for years, but never paid much attention until this past year's Top DUmmies of 2014 contest, as I usually hang with the Country Club set on Skins's island.

We have a long ways to go yet until the next Top DUmmies contest, but at the moment, this guy's my lead contender for the Top DUmmie of 2015.

Someone must've sewed his rectal aperture shut, and he can't expel.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 11:26:24 PM »
Leftists so consumed with hate for Walker that they think nothing of terrifying special kids at a Special Olympics ceremony.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcuqM1LEi5c[/youtube]

Going by the Westboro Baptist Church playbook. :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 11:32:26 PM »
His impotent rage amuses me.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 11:33:37 PM »

1) When I talk to a liberal, I always start off with the presumption he is lying. This is why.

2) I figured out why the Masturbating Nemesis has no foot. It is not Diabetes.
--No. He was trapped in a waiting room with Fox News on and no remote. With no walrus to beg for help, MN was forced to chew his own foot off to escape.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 11:37:45 PM »

Yet not one DUmmie gave a link to prove their claims.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 11:44:42 PM »
Yet not one DUmmie gave a link to prove their claims.

There is no tape with Scott saying, "I want to destroy the working class."
I'm betting randy's hysterics boil down to three words: "RIGHT TO WORK."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 12:06:25 AM »
There is no tape with Scott saying, "I want to destroy the working class."
I'm betting randy's hysterics boil down to three words: "RIGHT TO WORK."

Or: "I want people to have a choice about joining a union."

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 03:41:24 AM »
Can someone point me to the quote where Walker said his goal was to destroy the working class? I missed that one. I so love the way he's getting under their skin. He's been vetted 6 ways to Sunday and there's no dirt. They even tried illegal searches & seizures of his supporter's homes. Now the DBM have their panties twisting in the wind trying desperately to make a big deal out of his refusal to answer questions about Rudy. They're not used to someone who won't follow the template. And he's able to go over and around them. Oh this is fun. When he becomes president, I'd be happy to buy nice sharp razor blades for all the DUmmies. Hell, I'll even run them a hot bath.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2015, 05:39:36 AM »
His impotent rage amuses me.

I tell you what--with all the bubbling and boiling rage and hate inside of him, TheMastersNumbSkull's likely to pre-decease the big guy in Bellevue.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 08:12:13 AM »
I tell you what--with all the bubbling and boiling rage and hate inside of him, TheMastersNumbSkull's likely to pre-decease the big guy in Bellevue.

Between the toxic hatred and the high blood pressure, I doubt he'll live to see Easter.

Want to start a dead pool?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2015, 08:17:41 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (4,474 posts)    Wed Feb 25, 2015, 04:43 PM
Scott Walker Is A Cold Blooded Psychopath.
DUmmie TheMasterdebatingNemesis is a fat, oozing tub of goo.

Who is closer to the truth.
Scott Walker should have never been in any office.
And yet, he was ELECTED to that very office 3 TIMES IN 4 YEARS!!!!
He is also a crook as bad as the Florida governor.
A crook that not only erased a budget deficit in WI, but gave its citizens a TAX CUT.  Some crook, huh.
How he ever got elected is crazy.
Let's see, he ran a campaign, an election was held, he got the most votes, so he won said election.  Therefore, he got elected the first time. 
DUmmies and unions got their panties bunched, so they held a recall election.  HE WON THAT ONE, TOO!
He ran for reelection, HE WON THAT ONE, TOO!

How anybody with any working brain cells can claim Scott Walker was NOT elected needs to remove themselves from the gene pool, hopefully before they procreate.  DUmmie TMN, your time is near. 
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 09:24:00 AM »

Duly recorded for future use.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 10:49:37 AM »
They keep going off about McCarthy.
If they read Ann Coulter's book...Treason.
Turns out everything lib's know about McCarthy was wrong, and just about everything Joe McCarthy alleged was right.
Who would have thunk it ?

Inconceivable !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 11:24:40 AM »
Between the toxic hatred and the high blood pressure, I doubt he'll live to see Easter.

A true story for TheMastersNumbSkull; this really happened.

About suppertime the evening of August 3, 2009, I was admitted to the hospital with a blood pressure reading of 57/29, and falling.

The esophagus had exploded, geysering out almost half--not quite, but almost--the blood in my body.

The physician and the registered nurse got immediately to work, and quickly closed the rupture.

After visually observing me, and the monitors, for quite some time, say about forty-five minutes, they walked into another room, maybe to have a cigarette or a cup of coffee.

I was laying there, chitchatting with two friends.

Then suddenly the physician and the nurse came sprinting back into the room, like bats out of Hell.  The nurse jammed a pill into my mouth, while the physician injected me with something, both of them nervously watching the monitor (which I couldn't see).

The blood pressure had skyrocketed to 302/197, and was still rising.

The lesson for TheMastersNumbSkull in this anecdote is this: even though I was just seconds away from having a major stroke, I felt absolutely normal, that nothing extraordinary was going on. 

In fact, after she'd jammed the pill down my throat and the physician was shooting me, I asked the nurse what it was.  I'm not sure, but I don't think medical professionals usually tell patients which medicines they're being given, but she slipped up, and told me it was nitroglycerin.

I felt absolutely normal, that all was okay.

TheMastersNumbSkull needs to remember that, once he gets started in a fit of hating; he won't know until it's too late.  So maybe he better calm down and get mellow, and stop his hating.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 12:30:15 PM »

YES WE CAN!
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 12:31:24 PM »
Can someone point me to the quote where Walker said his goal was to destroy the working class? I missed that one. I so love the way he's getting under their skin. He's been vetted 6 ways to Sunday and there's no dirt. They even tried illegal searches & seizures of his supporter's homes. Now the DBM have their panties twisting in the wind trying desperately to make a big deal out of his refusal to answer questions about Rudy. They're not used to someone who won't follow the template. And he's able to go over and around them. Oh this is fun. When he becomes president, I'd be happy to buy nice sharp razor blades for all the DUmmies. Hell, I'll even run them a hot bath.

Cindie

but but ... did not finish college, yea that's the ticket.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 01:29:48 PM »
http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/news/2015/02/26/gov-walker-calls-timing-right-for-right-to-work.html
With the votes in hand and legislative work on the state's biennial budget weeks away, the timing was right to push forward a right-to-work law, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said Thursday during an appearance before hundreds of manufacturing leaders.

The governor left any mention of the hotly debated bill out of his 20-minute speech at the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership meeting in Milwaukee, but addressed it extensively during a later press conference.

His remarks came a day after the state Senate approved the legislation, which prohibits private employers from executing labor agreements that require workers to join a union or pay union dues, whether or not they choose to join.

The bill moves next to the Assembly, where it is almost certain to pass, given its overwhelming Republican majority. Walker, who co-sponsored similar legislation as a state representative, has said he would sign the law and make Wisconsin the 25th state to adopt a right-to-work limitation on union activity.

It's all about the Benjamins.  DUmmies know that fewer people join unions unless they are forced to. Unions lose members, they lose money and the democraticks also lose campaign donations.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 02:20:48 PM »

No way! The Big Guy is just waiting for the ground to thaw.

Which reminds me.

It's been at least a couple of weeks since he's mentioned that he's terminally ill.

Way overdue for a reminder.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 09:39:28 PM »
Another thread and hop along Bob is still looking in a mirror.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026284794

Thu Feb 26, 2015, 07:15 PM

TheMastersNemesis (4,484 posts)

Voters More Stupid Than Walker Will Keep Him Viable.

A lot of voters and even workers are just plain completely stupid. Most rocks are more intelligent. Walker trades on resentment of unions and public workers because they have it better in the work place with pay and benefits. He depends on jealousy and voters who feel they have it harder want to take away wages and benefits they do not have.

Divide and conquer works because of human nature. It is easier to try to drag someone else down than raise oneself up. It is completely nuts that he survived the recall and won two elections. Stupidity is the only reason to understand his success.

Yet he is a cold blooded psychopath or at least sociopath who has no conscience. He is as dangerous as a politician can get.

You just summed up the dumbocrat platform doofus.

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)

Thu Feb 26, 2015, 07:20 PM

randys1 (5,901 posts)
3. Human nature if you are an extremely immature person. If you are petty and childish.

He is indeed a cold blooded psychopath or a sociopath as you say as are the Koch Bros...

I sat on a board posting the video of him assuring his billionaire friend that he would divide and conquer the working people of WI for HER benefit, her billions, and lower middle class cons argued with me and voted for him.

They need to experience severe pain as in economical and societal, but will that even work?

Recorded.  :naughty:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2015, 12:15:45 AM »
Another thread and hop along Bob is still looking in a mirror.

I swear, if he goes on hating for much longer, the blood vessels in his brain are going to burst.

But it'd be his own fault; I warned him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2015, 12:38:21 AM »
...And by "Working class," the Masturbating Nematode means the "Non-working class."

:jerkit:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2015, 12:40:32 AM »
No way! The Big Guy is just waiting for the ground to thaw.

Which reminds me.

It's been at least a couple of weeks since he's mentioned that he's terminally ill.

Way overdue for a reminder.

And when speaking of primitives who hate too vigorously, one wonders if anyone notices the inexplicably long absence of.....cali, and wonders why that is.
apres moi, le deluge