Author Topic: Bloodied woman in graduation brawl nearly 4 months pregnant  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Bloodied woman in graduation brawl nearly 4 months pregnant
http://nypost.com/2017/06/26/bloodied-woman-in-graduation-brawl-nearly-4-months-pregnant/

The bleeding woman at the center a wild Long Island high school graduation brawl is nearly four months pregnant — and she told The Post it was a family feud that started on Facebook.

Bianca Bouchard, 21, who is 15 weeks pregnant, was whacked and kicked in the head outside William Floyd High School in Brookhaven on Sunday during the melee, she said.

Bouchard can be seen in an online video of the fracas bleeding from the right side of her head after she was attacked while lying on the grass.

Graduation should be a time of celebration of a milestone. Not a time to fight.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

Re: Bloodied woman in graduation brawl nearly 4 months pregnant
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 10:46:15 AM »
Animals.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 11:04:46 AM »
Was this  another example of spoiled rich kits acting out there white privilege?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 03:25:45 PM »
Was this  another example of spoiled rich kits acting out there white privilege?

Usually when a press report says 'Long Island,' it means a middle or working class person, often of some ethnic or racial minority rather than saying 'Thug from the part of Brooklyn you want to stay the Hell out of.'  When it's an affluent person, they'll say 'Hampton Youth,' 'Garden City Teen,' or something of the sort and omit the 'Long Island' part entirely.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.