Author Topic: Guaranteed, Can't miss, Mock Draft top 10  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
Guaranteed, Can't miss, Mock Draft top 10
« on: April 22, 2008, 02:57:19 PM »
#1 - Lawrence Taylor - Bill Parcells loves him some LT. He drafted Demarcus Ware because he reminded him of LT. He bought stock in Google because LT recommended it. He would totally draft LT all over again. And LT could really use the paycheck.

#2 - Time Machine - The year 2000 never looked so sweet! And with this pick, the Rams have found the only way to relive those glory days.

#3 - Mike Vick - Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on Arthur Blank. At least this time they didn’t basically trade Ladanian Tomlinson for him…

#4 - Al Davis - Only Al Davis is cuh-razy enough to draft himself fourth overall. The only upside is he’ll probably get fed up and cut himself halfway through training camp.

#5 - Jake Long - No one predicted he would fall this far, the Chiefs need O-line help, and I can’t think of a good joke for them.

#6 - Whomever they think the Patriots are going to draft - If there is one thing Mangini and the Jets like more than winning, it’s dicking over his old team. “Undefeated season? Pssh! We stole your draft pick!”

#7 - Not who the Jets thought, but someone even better -
Mangini: “Nooooooo!”
Belicheck: “Mwuahahaha!”

#8 - Raghib Ramadian “Rocket” Ismail - The Ravens have needed help at receiver for years, and when they saw The Rocket on Pros Vs. Joes, they knew they’d finally found their answer.

#9 - Inmate 54082 - They’re super pissed Vick is off the board.

#10 - Peyton Manning’s First Born Son - Hey, Drew Brees can’t throw forever, and they feel like they owe it to Archie.

#'s 6  7 & 9 :rotf: :lmao:
http://pyleoflist.com/?p=622
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline john c calhoun

Re: Guaranteed, Can't miss, Mock Draft top 10
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:01:02 PM »
#1 - Lawrence Taylor - Bill Parcells loves him some LT. He drafted Demarcus Ware because he reminded him of LT. He bought stock in Google because LT recommended it. He would totally draft LT all over again. And LT could really use the paycheck.

#2 - Time Machine - The year 2000 never looked so sweet! And with this pick, the Rams have found the only way to relive those glory days.

#3 - Mike Vick - Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on Arthur Blank. At least this time they didn’t basically trade Ladanian Tomlinson for him…

#4 - Al Davis - Only Al Davis is cuh-razy enough to draft himself fourth overall. The only upside is he’ll probably get fed up and cut himself halfway through training camp.

#5 - Jake Long - No one predicted he would fall this far, the Chiefs need O-line help, and I can’t think of a good joke for them.

#6 - Whomever they think the Patriots are going to draft - If there is one thing Mangini and the Jets like more than winning, it’s dicking over his old team. “Undefeated season? Pssh! We stole your draft pick!”

#7 - Not who the Jets thought, but someone even better -
Mangini: “Nooooooo!”
Belicheck: “Mwuahahaha!”

#8 - Raghib Ramadian “Rocket” Ismail - The Ravens have needed help at receiver for years, and when they saw The Rocket on Pros Vs. Joes, they knew they’d finally found their answer.

#9 - Inmate 54082 - They’re super pissed Vick is off the board.

#10 - Peyton Manning’s First Born Son - Hey, Drew Brees can’t throw forever, and they feel like they owe it to Archie.

#'s 6  7 & 9 :rotf: :lmao:
http://pyleoflist.com/?p=622

thats good...

especially nailing down whats gonna happen with the Jets/Pats rivalry... :naughty: ....

Offline ReardenSteel

Re: Guaranteed, Can't miss, Mock Draft top 10
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 03:02:48 PM »
That's freakin' great. H5. LOL at the Jets.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826