Author Topic: Unrest in Minneapolis after shooting death of suspect by law enforcement  (Read 586 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Unrest in Minneapolis after shooting death of suspect by law enforcement
https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-protesters-light-dumpster-fire-after-fatal-suspect-shooting

Rioters in Minneapolis reportedly smashed windows and lit a dumpster on fire Thursday night near a parking garage where an officer fatally shot a suspect wanted for unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon earlier. 

The suspect, accused in a homicide, didn’t follow commands from the U.S. Marshal Service taskforce –  made up of local law enforcement  – and pulled out a gun during the attempted arrest, FOX 9 in Minneapolis reported, citing authorities. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The dumpster eventually melted into a "puddle of fire," a KSTP-TV reporter at the scene tweeted. The few dozen protesters continued to add items to the dumpster to keep it burning, FOX 9 reported.

Firefighters eventually arrived and extinguished the fire. Police reportedly took around 40 minutes to respond after it was lit.

More rioting in Minneapolis.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

The suspect, accused in a homicide, didn’t follow commands from the U.S. Marshal Service taskforce –  made up of local law enforcement  – and pulled out a gun during the attempted arrest, FOX 9 in Minneapolis reported, citing authorities
I think I see the problem...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

Nuke it from high orbit. It's the only reasonable solution.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Nuke it from high orbit. It's the only reasonable solution.

H5, I like the way you think, a simple solution to a complex problem. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!