Author Topic: Maricopa sheriff flees from reporters questions  (Read 880 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Maricopa sheriff flees from reporters questions
« on: May 18, 2021, 08:40:58 AM »
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: TGP Reporter Confronts Soros-Backed Maricopa County Sheriff After His Meltdown Over Router Request

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-exclusive-tgp-reporter-confronts-soros-backed-maricopa-county-sheriff-meltdown-router-request-video/

Maricope County has refused to supply router logs on election night falsely claiming that there was personal data that was maintained in these files (which was not true since routers do not record the content of what is being transferred but rather the times and transfer points of data transfers). 

Sheriff Paul Penzone (D) said in a statement that providing router information to a shadowy private company led by a conspiracy-embracing CEO would compromise sensitive and highly classified law enforcement data and equipment.

“The Senate Republican Caucus’ audit of the Maricopa County votes from last November’s election has no stopping point,” Penzone said. “Now, its most recent demands jeopardize the entire mission of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office.”

Sheriff Penzone was the beneficiary of $2 million of funding in 2016 from George Soros to unseat sheriff Joe.  This was the largest Soros contribution in the entire 2016 campaign season.  You have to give it to the old bastard, he gets returns on his political investments.  He got Secretaries of State elected in several key swing states.

THEY ARE IN PANIC MODE OVER THE MARICOPA FORENSIC AUDIT.  There is NOTHING they won't do to try and stop it.  A successful exposé of the Maricopa fraud should give the state legislatures in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Georgia enough political capital and backbone to prove the conspiracy.  If our side fails they will run the same playbook in '22 and '24 and we will become the USSA.

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Maricopa sheriff flees from reporters questions
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 10:05:38 AM »
night and day difference between this goof of a sheriff and Sheriff Joe...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 08:42:29 AM »
night and day difference between this goof of a sheriff and Sheriff Joe...

It boggles the mind that the same people who kept re-electing Sheriff Joe went for this idiot.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 10:55:22 AM »
It boggles the mind that the same people who kept re-electing Sheriff Joe went for this idiot.

soros $$$ and deception

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 01:16:11 PM »
soros $$$ and deception

Yep. It's staggering how effective Soros' money is in electing leftists into office. Northam in VA; Gascon in LA; the list goes on and on and on.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2021, 04:41:41 PM »
Yep. It's staggering how effective Soros' money is in electing leftists into office. Northam in VA; Gascon in LA; the list goes on and on and on.

What I don't understand is that ****er made a large percentage of his fortune in the USA and he's trying to destroy it and the left embraces him

President Trump also made his fortune in the USA,  worked  hard to put America first and the left hates him.

Police lives matter.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2021, 06:14:54 PM »
What I don't understand is that ****er made a large percentage of his fortune in the USA and he's trying to destroy it and the left embraces him

President Trump also made his fortune in the USA,  worked  hard to put America first and the left hates him.

In our minds, Soros is in the process of destroying the U.S., but in HIS mind, he's reshaping the U.S. to a NWO that GHWB, his dipshit RINO son, and the rest of the elite RINO class breathlessly are working toward.

American exceptionalism is anathema to Soros and others who think like him.

His vision embraces globalism and it means that the U.S. is no longer at the top of the heap. That's what Soros is pushing/paying for.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.