Author Topic: Unemployed - "This is the first time I've been financially stable in a while"  (Read 495 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213469948

maxrandb
Unemployed - "This is the first time I've been financially stable in a while"

What an indictment of the past 40 years of CONservative economic policies.

Not sure what the point of these stories about people not being willing to risk their lives for Wall Street is, but if it was an attempt to convince me that people on unemployment are "lazy takers", it failed miserably.

No, the issue here, as it's been since Reagan rode into office telling us about the horrible plight of the 1% is...WE AREN'T PAYING AMERICANS ENOUGH FOR THEIR LABOR and, THE MASSIVE TAXCUTS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO TRICKLE DOWN we're complete bullshit.

My God! This woman is unemployed during a pandemic and "it's the first time" she's felt "financially secure" in a LONG TIME??

She was able to pay off her car loan - That's good for the car company and the bank. It's good for the mechanics, the fuel companies, the local gas station.

She's able to pay her rent - that's good for the apartment manager and all their employees.

She's able to buy food - that's good for the grocery stores and all of their employees and suppliers.

But most of all... she's "financially secure for the first time in a long time"

How is this even possible in America?

How are 10's of millions not marching in the streets?

So much stupid in one post. First off, SHE is not able to pay all those things, I am!  Secondly, IF she has the money to pay her landlord now, WHY are they making it illegal to evict those who are not paying their rent?!

So DUmmie, one of those things needs to go. WHY can’t I evict a renter who is not paying me even though I’m giving them my OWN MONEY to pay me?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

"This is the first time I've been financially stable in a while"

And how many choices underlie those years or decades of financial instability? Education choices? Lifestyle choices? Career field choices? Job behavior choices?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
She spent her life bouncing from job to job,acquired no employable skills or likely got fired every few months for not showing up.
At best she was a minimum wage headache to every company.

Offline 67 Rover

Not one fu*king thank you. Bitch.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

maxrandb
Unemployed - "This is the first time I've been financially stable in a while", the unemployment won't cover my bills and have enough left for dope & booze.

What an indictment of the past 40 years of CONservative economic policies.

I didn't know clinton and obama were conservative. :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!