Author Topic: Has DUmmy "pab subgenius" been banned?  (Read 2984 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: Has DUmmy "pab subgenius" been banned?
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2013, 04:56:50 PM »
Well, damn, that's a perfect illustration of how the primitives are so self-absorbed they don't know their own fellow primitives.

As one primitive frankly admitted on Skins's island some weeks ago, we know more about them, than they do.

And we're only on the outside, looking in.

They don't know shit about each other, they're so wrapped up in their own selves.

Any idiot knows the ProSense primitive is a femme.

Kregel is holding court big time. Check out this clear threat to DU:

Mark Kregel
Anyone here want to do some collective inspired retribution?
Share · 5 minutes ago
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2013, 05:18:39 PM »
Perhaps we should form a MILF team also.

Why not?  Considering some of the ladies who are members, we've got a good head start.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2013, 09:27:59 PM »
I notice that Franks cousin doesn't have the same aversion to Facebook as Frank.  She actually has 20 followers there, Is that where she shares the "crunchy" journo stories now?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2013, 10:16:46 PM »
Now, what would Fat Che's little brother have against Skins's island?--I've never seen a place so friendly, so accommodating, so ass-kissing, to gays as Skins's island.
Speaking of Fat Che's little queer brother, I wonder what happened to his WackaDU panhandling?

Did he get the heat turned back on? The water?

Is he still being evicted for a foreclosure sale?

He just waddles around the DUmp with a Volkswagen up his ass, whining and begging but not giving enough detail.

None of it could happen to a nicer guy. I hope he suffers in the cold weather.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 10:22:50 PM »
Quote from:
Mark Kregel

Anyone here want to do some collective inspired retribution?

IOW he can't conceive of anything on his own to do for retribution, he wants imput from "the collective."

Just find the vein, Mark. Just find the vein.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2013, 11:08:52 PM »
Speaking of Fat Che's little queer brother, I wonder what happened to his WackaDU panhandling?

Did he get the heat turned back on? The water?

Is he still being evicted for a foreclosure sale?

He just waddles around the DUmp with a Volkswagen up his ass, whining and begging but not giving enough detail.

None of it could happen to a nicer guy. I hope he suffers in the cold weather.
I hope he turns into a big gay popsicle, but that is merely conjecture and non-actionable on my part.

:rofl:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2013, 11:29:29 PM »
Another thread that went to 3 pages before I get a word in edgewise...grrrrr !
In protest I refuse to comment on the thread subject,
except to say I may be in favor of a CC MILF team.
Great Idea Bad Dog !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 03:41:01 AM »
Well, if the twinkie isn't banned, it's sticking with its story that it was.

And if they do get the granite pizza more than likely they'll show up at DemocraticWarrior and we'll be able to find out what was/is going on.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 06:48:52 AM »
Skimmer instituted a new policy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10132863

STARTING 90 DAYS FROM TODAY, if you have five hidden posts on your account you will be unable to post.
After nearly 2 years on DU3, it is apparent that the vast majority of people are participating in good faith, and are making the effort to avoid posting inappropriate comments that might get hidden. However, there is a very small contingent of people who do not seem to be trying very hard, are not particularly embarrassed or ashamed that they are getting posts hidden, and continue to engage in disruptive behavior. For these people, we feel it is time to provide an incentive for good behavior. Starting 90 days from today, if you have five hidden posts showing on your Transparency page (a 90-day period), then you will be temporarily unable to post. In order to regain your ability to post, you will need to wait until the oldest post of the five is more than 90 days old and "falls off" of your record. At that point you will only have four posts showing on your Transparency page, and you will regain your ability to post.

If this seems harsh, I would like to share a few stats with you. Over the last 90 days, only one half of one percent of DU members who posted managed to rack up five or more hidden posts. 99.4% of actively posting DUers stayed under the 5-hidden-post threshold (and 86% had no posts hidden).

But no matter how bad your record is right now, please note that NONE OF THE HIDDEN POSTS CURRENTLY SHOWING ON YOUR ACCOUNT will count toward the five hidden posts. That's just math. Over the upcoming 90-day "grace period," all of the hidden posts you got up until now will fall off your record. So, if you change your behavior today and stop getting your posts hidden, you'll be fine. But if you persist in disrupting DU, and persist in getting posts hidden, every single post you get starting from THIS MOMENT will count toward your 5-hidden-post limit.

Please note that creating additional accounts in order to get around -- or preemptively avoid -- any restrictions on your account would be considered a Terms of Service violation. The best way to avoid restrictions on your account would be to avoid getting your posts hidden in the first place. It is not that hard.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 07:53:32 AM »
This thread is hilarious and awesome.   :popcorn:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 08:30:22 AM »
This thread is hilarious and awesome.   :popcorn:

406 posts of Skinner congrats and ass kissing.   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 09:22:54 AM »
Oh, I meant our thread.  I'd love to see Tavs dish the dirt on more DUmmies. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 09:29:58 AM »
Oh, I meant our thread.  I'd love to see Tavs dish the dirt on more DUmmies. 
Opps!

My bad!   :asssmack:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 10:05:36 AM »
I notice that Franks cousin doesn't have the same aversion to Facebook as Frank.  She actually has 20 followers there, Is that where she shares the "crunchy" journo stories now?
Well, there's that misconception again.

"Crunchy" was how the nutcase described news that is satisfying or entertaining but lacking in substance.

It's crunchy like a Rice Krispie, mostly filled with nothing but air.

At one time a year or two ago she was threatening to limit her posts at the DUmp to "crunchy" stories, because the DUmmies just didn't appreciate her deep thoughts.

Her "serious" analysis and "intellectual" gymnastics are saved for Crazy Miriam's blog or her own.

Her Facebook page is pretty much a waste, except for that amazing, creepy, dark selfie.

That photo has caused a lot of nightmares.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2013, 11:06:47 AM »
DU is becoming a bigger echo chamber. I find it interesting that Dark Angel's account is under review.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2013, 11:13:35 AM »
Can DUmmies get 5 of skimmer's posts hidden ? What is good for the goose ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2013, 11:20:43 AM »
I'm seriously thinking of seeing if they'll let me in their group on FB
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »
Here is a good signature line for somebody....

"Mark Kregel:  "Skinner supports only Skinner - not surprising. He's a tool."
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2013, 01:30:35 PM »
Here is a good signature line for somebody....

"Mark Kregel:  "Skinner supports only Skinner - not surprising. He's a tool."

That might make it hard for Kregel to return.

He'll be missed.

His Skimmer quote is a good one.

His best one was, "When it comes to heroin, the media always wants to focus on the negatives."

Offline Tucker

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2013, 02:10:37 PM »
This is skimmers version of a time out.

I wonder what took him so long to institute grade school practices?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2013, 02:15:25 PM »
This is skimmers version of a time out.

I wonder what took him so long to institute grade school practices?

I hope someone is ratting out Nads and Kregel to Skinner.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2013, 02:19:15 PM »
Skimmer instituted a new policy.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10132863

DU3...the DUmmie version of "if you like your plan you can keep it".

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Tucker

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2013, 02:28:25 PM »

I hope someone is ratting out Nads and Kregel to Skinner.

I's be willing to bet that for every post that knocks a democrat, skimmer get 100+ alerts. He's like Thulsa Doom to his obedient sect.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2013, 04:03:37 PM »
Tav has now posted the content of his sock-puppet's "Requiem" thread (which has been sent down the memory hole):

I, Taverner, have a sock puppet, and this is it.
I fully expect the MIRT team to delete this and erase any memory of Taverner.
So read while you can.
I joined DU shortly after the 2000 election. I was madder than hell about the selection, and this was a great place to vent about that, and the ensuing catastrophe that was the Bush Presidency.
Things were very different back then. Back then, DU was a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Leftists and Democrats from all walks of life discussed commiserated during this time, and the rules were much more common sense.
Then came the 2008 and 2012 elections. I don’t know how DU got changed, but it did. Important people were on this board, so we had to behave. No more free flow of ideas. If it isn’t on the DNC’s “to-do list,” it was removed.
FTR, DU did give us leftists a nice little dungeon to talk in – but none of that talk in GD! Only the talking points pre-approved by the DNC were allowed. Many DUers left, many got frustrated and many went to different boards.
Also many of us here have/had stalkers, who would chase down all of our threads, looking for something, anything, to alert on. I had a couple alerts for really bad reasons that got thrown out in jury. I had some alerts for decent reasons that either went my way or not. Please note, I was not the only recipient of stalker-alerts.
I stayed. And I would love it if I could stay longer, but DU has decided that neither will I be tombstoned nor will I be allowed back. So that is a TS by proxy.
I’m sure many of you are cheering, and many of you are not. My stalkers are high-fiving each other and gearing to take down anyone else in their crosshairs.
In summary, DU was great while it lasted, but it’s no longer DU.
DU will continue to manufacture consent for the party line, and exclude all other voices.

Absolutely agree, the problem with the DUmp is that it's too right-wing...

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2013, 04:10:31 PM »
By Thanksgiving, no one at the DUmp will remember that DUmmy Taverner ever existed.

Not that they should.