Author Topic: DUmmy "TheMastersNemesis" angry again at Wal-Mart  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
Re: DUmmy "TheMastersNemesis" angry again at Wal-Mart
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2013, 08:36:13 AM »
Do you know what a real jobs program looks like? Getting the ****ing government out of everyone's lives and stop ****ing up the economy with needless rules and regulations and excessive taxation, DUmbass.

Exactly!!! It is not the Governments job to create jobs!!!  It's their job to create an environment that is conducive to job growth.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline beholden

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »
How insulting that after fighting in war your fate if a Walmart job where you can qualify for food stamps and Medicaid can be your health insurance unless you have VA coverage. I cannot think of a worse insult to our vets. And people wonder as a Vietnam vet I am so damned cynical and vicious about some things these days

Once again, this poser is throwing his "Vietnam service" out there again.
This guy is a phony beyond belief, he no more served in Vietnam than I served in the Civil War.
None of us that served in Vietnam would ever constantly brag about it, we did our jobs and came back to the world to rebuild our lives, not go mentioning that we served.
We Build, We Fight, We Party All Night.
U.S. Navy Seabees

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2013, 01:35:31 PM »
Once again, this poser is throwing his "Vietnam service" out there again.
This guy is a phony beyond belief, he no more served in Vietnam than I served in the Civil War.
None of us that served in Vietnam would ever constantly brag about it, we did our jobs and came back to the world to rebuild our lives, not go mentioning that we served.

No, I think he actually served, but in the way that John Kerry served. My guess is that he got out of the theater before the infamous .223 rounds started flying at him.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline beholden

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 01:41:59 PM »
   No, I think he actually served, but in the way that John Kerry served. My guess is that he got out of the theater before the infamous .223 rounds started flying at him.

If he did serve, and I don't believe for one second that he did for reasons already given, then the only serving he did was as an REMF serving food to other REMF's.
We Build, We Fight, We Party All Night.
U.S. Navy Seabees

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 02:00:07 PM »
There is yet another "boycott WalMart" thread, with an insipid response from the weeping neckbeard of Omaha.

Playinghardball (6,561 posts)

It's time to boycott Walmart!

- Snipped silly graphic posted by the DUmmy -

Omaha Steve (37,221 posts)
15. Great post

K&R!

Wow, how insightful, Steve Dawes.  I'm absolutely shocked that you aren't an elected official with that incredible and in-depth commentary.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 03:52:29 PM »
There is yet another "boycott WalMart" thread, with an insipid response from the weeping neckbeard of Omaha.

Wow, how insightful, Steve Dawes.  I'm absolutely shocked that you aren't an elected official with that incredible and in-depth commentary.
It, and the link, can be added to his resume for his next big run for political office.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 06:24:15 PM »

That "Shit Burner" patch is literally Dawes's insignia with the Omaha police.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 08:11:33 PM »
That "Shit Burner" patch is literally Dawes's insignia with the Omaha police.

I have Steve's address. Maybe I'll order one for him.

Think he'd trade for a yard sign?
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 10:21:36 PM »

Probably but, he would most likely stiff you.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2013, 05:05:36 AM »
Have to agree with this. The ones around here are horrible and don't even think about going near one on the first of the month. The entitled ones will mow you down with their carts brimming with EBT purchases.

Now the one in the little town of Blue Ridge, VA is full of pleasant people, clean and well stocked.

I've been to that store once or twice, it is nice.

The ones in downtown Roanoke in the obamasons areas aren't worth pissing on if they were on fire.

Ours is a very nice store, and the one in Bristol, TN, just a few miles from BMS, is also very nice.

And you ain't kidding about the entitled ones with the EBT's.  If you think it's bad being a customer on the first of the month, try being a cashier!   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2013, 06:05:48 AM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where the **** did you find that?  H5! :cheersmate:

I found it on the Internet.

Shit Burner patch

You can find anything on the Internet!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2013, 07:45:00 AM »
I've been to that store once or twice, it is nice.

The ones in downtown Roanoke in the obamasons areas aren't worth pissing on if they were on fire.

Ours is a very nice store, and the one in Bristol, TN, just a few miles from BMS, is also very nice.

And you ain't kidding about the entitled ones with the EBT's.  If you think it's bad being a customer on the first of the month, try being a cashier!   :lmao:
My mother lives down the road from the one in Blue Ridge (her house is off 460 behind the Minute Mart if you know the area) and she will ask if I want anything from there before she makes the trip here. This way I don't have to go into the one here in Norfolk. :rotf:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2013, 08:10:01 AM »
Wasn't this meat sack just bitching in another thread a couple days ago about how there's no veterans hiring programs going on?

Now here comes WalMart offering to hire 100K and he's bitching again?

Oh wait...I see why he's pissed.

A corporation is doing this and NOT the Federal Government.

:thatsright:

Fuc*ing statist.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2013, 11:56:28 AM »

Maybe some frozen mini-tacos.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender