Author Topic: DUmmy "stewert" begs yet again  (Read 3906 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmmy "stewert" begs yet again
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2013, 11:56:23 AM »
Well, according to the wishy-woo site, thus far Ol' stew's still stuck at $100, donated by the Rhiannon primitive.

One imagines the primitives are getting tired of him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2013, 12:00:16 PM »
Well, according to the wishy-woo site, thus far Ol' stew's still stuck at $100, donated by the Rhiannon primitive.

One imagines the primitives are getting tired of him.

But, he'll still bang that drum and blow that horn. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2013, 12:05:41 PM »
But, he'll still bang that drum and blow that horn. :whistling:

He is also getting a little testy with his fellow DUmprats for their selfishness.  I'm enjoying that.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2013, 12:13:48 PM »
He is also getting a little testy with his fellow DUmprats for their selfishness.  I'm enjoying that.

You noticed that too.

I think it's hilarious.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2013, 12:41:59 PM »
The average home value in Peoria 61616 is 143K.  Selling the house and getting out from under an unaffordable mortgage (i know, 143K....hahaha) and IL property taxes would pay for a whole lot of rent in an efficiency somewhere.  I'd prefer he found something close to an offramp just so he wouldn't have to travel so far to pan handle.  Also, he might need to find some comfortable shoes, standing around on concrete all day can't make a bad back feel any better. 
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2013, 07:20:28 AM »
Poor Ol' stew.

Still stuck at $100, and here it is, almost a quarter of the way through November.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2013, 07:29:48 AM »
I just nadined the going rate for aluminum cans.

At least in Spokane, Washington, they're paying forty cents a pound.

And there's what?--about twenty-four cans to a pound?

Since Ol' stew's rather hefty and hirsute, that might be good exercise to get him into shape for a job, constantly bending over to pick up each can, sort of like "touch your toes."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2013, 10:52:21 PM »
This saga is sickening. I'm sorry, but I have worked every month of my adult life, never asked for any money or help. **** this nonsense. This guy doesn't even have any shame in asking for money.

Well, here I go: dear Stu, since you are now loaded, would you care paying my bills for December??
Trully yours , Lia.
We must confront no shame with no shame. Applying this theorem to stewert's case, have no shame pledging money, then reneging.

This case has me thinking about an upcoming event I will be attending.
In this case it is a CFI refresher course that is sponsored by my state of residence.
It is a 2 day symposium.
Since it is on a weekend, and has to total 16 hours, it goes almost all day Saturday, and all Day Sunday.
The event is put out for bid on a pretty skimpy budget.
The winning bid will have to operate out of a $50.00 per person budget that includes 2 working lunches.
Normally around 200 people attend, and normally the crew that wins the bid brings a group of 3 to 5 staff.
There are a few among us who try to bring the staff out to dinner either Friday or Saturday evening, and since they are on a shoestring budget, we treat.
I am thinking about asking the attendees to contribute to the dinner fund so that 2 or 3 attendees don't get stuck with the whole bill.
I am thinking about making an announcement to that effect, and asking for a contribution by starting out with a joke.
What do you call a group of CFIs ?
A bunch of cheap bas*ards !
Don't let anyone recognize us !
I am hoping more than a few contribute a dollar or more.
If anyone wants to borrow that for a bouncy, have at it !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2013, 04:53:12 AM »
So Dummy's dad died this year and Dummy claims to have cared for dear old crazy dad for 3 years and that this devotion is what caused his bad back, to the point Dummy is so disabled he can't work. Yet he posted in Nov of 07 about his bad back, 6 years ago, 3 years before he claimed to take on the job of caring for his dad, which caused he claims caused his bad back. What a fricken con artist, wish the folks reviewing his claim could see this.

I recall the Dummy posting somewhere he hadn't worked since 1998. Typical liberal loser.

ETA:Apparently he was posting about that bad back back in 2004, as well. A full 6 years before he claimed to start taking care of dear old dad, which he claims is what caused his back injury.

It's worse than that, kraven.

Tess Anderson posted he's been begging at the DUmp for over 9 years now, and in the thread he claims to be disabled as a result of back surgery BACK IN 1985!  IOW, this DUmmie had back surgery when he was about 25 years old, and has been disabled ever since!

Just another lazy, lying, worthless DUmbass...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2013, 05:25:05 AM »
Well, still stuck at a measly hundred bucks.

If Ol' stew had taken my advice yesterday (Thursday) and gone around scrounging up aluminum cans, he probably would've had another hundred bucks by now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2013, 05:26:36 AM »
No other donations to this scammer, but someone took the time to send him another helpful message

http://m.ipetitions.com/#petition/go-and-get-a-real-job-steve-senti

:lol:  :lmao:

What did the message say?

This link won't work on this computer, sorry.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline liana

• Banned
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2013, 05:41:56 AM »
What did the message say?

This link won't work on this computer, sorry.

Here is the full link, hopefully it works

The Petition
Take your head out of your ass and learn a little with the conservatives. All of you (liberals) are idiots. How can you still call yourselves americans thinking so poorly?
Please go and get a job and STOP attacking a person that actually has one and is very succesfull.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/go-and-get-a-real-job-steve-senti/?m=0

:lol: :lmao:
If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn’t buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2013, 05:55:43 AM »

The Petition
Take your head out of your ass and learn a little with the conservatives. All of you (liberals) are idiots. How can you still call yourselves americans thinking so poorly?
Please go and get a job and STOP attacking a person that actually has one and is very succesfull.

That one worked, thank you!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2013, 08:11:14 AM »
Well, still stuck at a measly hundred bucks.

If Ol' stew had taken my advice yesterday (Thursday) and gone around scrounging up aluminum cans, he probably would've had another hundred bucks by now.

Made some cash and have a new bad back line.  "Hurt my back scrambling to pick up aluminum cans to keep a roof over my head."  Who wouldn't donate to such a person?  But no.  He'd rather sit there on his fat, lazy butt and wait for the bucks to fall out of the sky.
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2013, 08:17:06 AM »
He is picking up cans now?  Some see that as an insult.  I collect our cans and my mom's cans.  It's a nice little bundle of money every few months.  We always go take the cans and then take the money to go eat at IHOP.  :-)  I am always trying to make money.  Old batteries are a biggie.  Get about $8 bucks each here so when we are out in the woods and find people have dumped batteries we take them back and recycle them. 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2013, 08:18:00 AM »
It's worse than that, kraven.

Tess Anderson posted he's been begging at the DUmp for over 9 years now, and in the thread he claims to be disabled as a result of back surgery BACK IN 1985!  IOW, this DUmmie had back surgery when he was about 25 years old, and has been disabled ever since!

Just another lazy, lying, worthless DUmbass...

It's amazing how many people claim "bad backs" also have a problem with painkillers.

Now to be fair, there are people who HAVE had surgery who have gotten hooked, and gotten clean.  But the number who just got hooked and blame this, that, or the other is far higher.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2013, 08:19:37 AM »

The Petition

Link to see all the signatures. 
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/go-and-get-a-real-job-steve-senti/signatures
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2013, 08:28:03 AM »
He is picking up cans now?  Some see that as an insult.  I collect our cans and my mom's cans.  It's a nice little bundle of money every few months.  We always go take the cans and then take the money to go eat at IHOP.  :-)  I am always trying to make money.  Old batteries are a biggie.  Get about $8 bucks each here so when we are out in the woods and find people have dumped batteries we take them back and recycle them. 

No, I just suggested he do that.

LIke a primitive's going to take franksolich's advice and counsel.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2013, 09:04:52 AM »
It's amazing how many people claim "bad backs" also have a problem with painkillers.

Now to be fair, there are people who HAVE had surgery who have gotten hooked, and gotten clean.  But the number who just got hooked and blame this, that, or the other is far higher.

I have pain killers. Personally I don't think I am addicted just because I don't "need" them all the time.  I only think about them when I hurt.  So some days it's 1 pill all day and other days it's 4 pills.  But that is one thing I am glad about that I am weaning from with my pregnancy.  I am deathly afraid of being addicted to the crap and what people think of me using them.   :(

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »
I am deathly afraid of being addicted to the crap and what people think of me using them.

I don't care if someone takes painkillers all day every day, if they're the only way to address chronic pain. No one should suffer chronic pain due to a fear of the medication.

But most pill mill customers are using them to get high. 

There's a scene in "The Wild and Wonderful Whites", a documentary about the lowest form of redneck in WV, where one of the boys shakes a bottle of oxycontin pills. He says, "Hear that? It's the Boone County mating call!"

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2013, 09:58:26 AM »
How do they get high?  I take percocets and fentanyl.  How does one get high off of these because I have never felt any different on them.  No buzz or anything.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2013, 10:17:33 AM »
How do they get high?  I take percocets and fentanyl.  How does one get high off of these because I have never felt any different on them.  No buzz or anything.
I think oxycontin must be more potent. In that same movie, one of the girls has another (illegitimate) baby. While she's in the hospital they give her pills for pain, which she apparently hides. Her sister comes to visit, and they crush the pills and snort them. The documentary people ratted her out and the county took the baby.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2013, 10:25:01 AM »
I think oxycontin must be more potent. In that same movie, one of the girls has another (illegitimate) baby. While she's in the hospital they give her pills for pain, which she apparently hides. Her sister comes to visit, and they crush the pills and snort them. The documentary people ratted her out and the county took the baby.

I remember that!!! 

They gave me I think only 2 oxycontin right after my last csection surgery.  It might have even been only one.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2013, 04:51:56 PM »
How in the world can a DUmmy possibly suggest help from a church when they rant regularly about how chuches are scams and/or evil?

He has already had a church pay his utilities for October. He was bragging about it on Wishadoo!

His Uncle that buys storage lockers has been giving him things so he is able to have yard sales, I wonder if he is reporting all of this money to the state?

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2013, 04:56:37 PM »
The average home value in Peoria 61616 is 143K.  Selling the house and getting out from under an unaffordable mortgage (i know, 143K....hahaha) and IL property taxes would pay for a whole lot of rent in an efficiency somewhere.  I'd prefer he found something close to an offramp just so he wouldn't have to travel so far to pan handle.  Also, he might need to find some comfortable shoes, standing around on concrete all day can't make a bad back feel any better. 

His brother ended up with the house.