Author Topic: Results of a jury I was on  (Read 1335 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Results of a jury I was on
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »
Called to vote on the following.  The comment alerted on is highlighted.

AUTOMATED MESSAGE: Results of your Jury Service
Mail Message
On Wed Jul 2, 2014, 08:49 PM an alert was sent on the following post:

The biggest racists are the blacks.
http://www.discussionist.com/?com=view_post&forum=1016&pid=20858

REASON FOR ALERT

This post is uncivil, off-topic, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.

ALERTER'S COMMENTS

This is an idiotic and hateful comment. To blame the victims of racism for its perpeatuation is pure bigotry and racism.

You served on a randomly-selected Jury of Discussionist members which reviewed this post. The review was completed at Wed Jul 2, 2014, 09:07 PM, and the Jury voted 3-4 to LEAVE IT.

Juror #1 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: Groups get broad brushed here all the time...libs, cons, teabaggers, whites, blacks and on and on and on. Get over it!
Juror #2 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: No explanation given
Juror #3 voted to HIDE IT
Explanation: No explanation given
Juror #4 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: Leave it alone because, however inconvenient, it is true.
    :whistling:
Juror #5 voted to HIDE IT
Explanation: Ordinarily I would prefer to argue out this silly claim, but the thread is getting ridiculous so just hide 'em all.
Juror #6 voted to LEAVE IT ALONE
Explanation: Not offensive, and not totally incorrect, either.
Juror #7 voted to HIDE IT
Explanation: racist

I expect the Discussionist (D)Ummies to start going full (D)U very soon.  I mean more than they already are.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 09:16:10 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: Results of a jury I was on
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 09:23:39 PM »
I've always seen little difference between discussionist and the DUmp. Posting at either is like having a conversation with a house cat (which can be entertaining in its own right).

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 09:39:56 PM »
I've always seen little difference between discussionist and the DUmp.

True, but it does have the benefit of back and forth without the instant tombstoning and I have seen little use of that threat to date.  None of the "Enjoy your stay" stuff.

Posting at either is like having a conversation with a house cat (which can be entertaining in its own right).

:lmao:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 09:44:55 PM »
I've been told to enjoy my stay about 5-6 times over there.  I also got a hide for referring to the messiah as "jug eared".  I'm sitting on 4 hides now, so I think my time there is almost up.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 10:03:35 PM »
My first mole at the DUmp was in 2005 and is still active with a very high post count. I have several other deep moles in place and a few newer ones who are not very active. I have never trolled the DUmp as that was never my mission. I lurk. I comment. I observe.

Counter-Intelligence at its best is never suspected, never questioned, easily blended into the framework of the hive.

Bobo the Hobo, although not a mole of mine, was the absolutely most brilliant of mole use/CI that I have ever seen. It is too bad the controller got tired of her and burned out. She would be perfect for dealing with Obamacare.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 10:47:38 PM »
Bobo the Hobo, although not a mole of mine, was the absolutely most brilliant of mole use/CI that I have ever seen. It is too bad the controller got tired of her and burned out. She would be perfect for dealing with Obamacare.

Do you think Bobo was a mole?  My deep cover mole doesn't even have s/h/its junior mole badge yet, when compared to some that I suspect. 

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 12:22:31 AM »
Do you think Bobo was a mole?  My deep cover mole doesn't even have s/h/its junior mole badge yet, when compared to some that I suspect.

I have no doubt about Bobo. There are a few other Long Term DU Posters people would be suprised at I am sure. We are Legion.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 07:06:09 AM »
My first mole at the DUmp was in 2005 and is still active with a very high post count. I have several other deep moles in place and a few newer ones who are not very active. I have never trolled the DUmp as that was never my mission. I lurk. I comment. I observe.

Good going.

My first DUmmy mole lasted about 2 weeks, had a post count somewhere around 35. This was the same timeframe 2005 or so. I didn't get the lead handshake per se, the mods aksed me to contact them to explain something. So I just let it go.

My current mole is a much wiser mole, he knows the mission, keeps focused and has a reasonable post count. Every now and then I get a PM from some DUmmy, very entertaining.

Lately it seems that I have to constantly remind myself that if the dims go down in flames in November and skinner locks non-members out again, my mole will be of great entertainment value, an entry door into the mindless. My mole is a cautious mole.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17