Author Topic: ATTN: Pretzel Warrior  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: ATTN: Pretzel Warrior
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2013, 03:51:03 PM »
BTW, it's amazing how "brown people" being killed in other countries don't bother you as much these days as it did when Bush was in office. Kinda like it doesn't bother you that GIs are being killed seeing as how I'm seeing no daily body count, no flag-draped coffin pics all over the place, no Cindy Sheehan laying on a grave, etc. ...then again, they never did. They were used as a political football by you and your fellow moonbats. When their use was expended, they were thrown by the wayside just like you do to everyone living in an inner city ghetto. Yeah, I said it. Impoverished people living in the ghetto don't mean shit to you idiots until election time. I don't ever see you doing anything to help them out of poverty, just more promises of entitlements that have destroyed the culture.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:54:04 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site