Author Topic: If I had an ice pick, I'd shove it through my skull at this moment to make the p  (Read 1805 times)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I can empathize. Every time I see Obama talking again on Fox--or any other channel--on any tv I get the same urge to smash it in. 

Does he ever shut up? Ever?

Moo-Shell has to wear a set of earmuffs to bed just to keep ObeyWon's stammering in his sleep to tolerable levels.  Poor Sasquatch...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Godot showed up

Moo-Shell has to wear a set of earmuffs to bed just to keep ObeyWon's stammering in his sleep to tolerable levels.  Poor Sasquatch...

I'll tell you plainly I use the mute button every time he shows up in the middle of a news story. Same for Schumer, Durbin, and any of that lot.

Def, are you going to subject yourself to the torture of hearing him lie for about an hour and a half tomorrow night? I'm taking Rush's advice and keeping some Wild Turkey on hand. Not kidding.

It's only morbid curiosity that will make me watch the SOTU if I do--a bit like not being able to tear your eyes away from a car wreck, except that a car wreck is much less personally painful.

Offline true_blood

If I had an ice pick, I'd give it to you, film the whole thing on my phone, and post it on YouTube.   :rotf:
If I had a dull screwdriver, I'd give it to you, film the whole thing on my phone, and post it on YouTube.   :rotf:
I do have a 3 lb ball peen hammer you could use.   :hammer:   I'd loan it to you, film the whole thing on my phone, and post it on YouTube.   :rotf:
HA! That's epic. :lmao:
I bet that would get a ton of youtube hits. :naughty:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Def, are you going to subject yourself to the torture of hearing him lie for about an hour and a half tomorrow night? I'm taking Rush's advice and keeping some Wild Turkey on hand. Not kidding.

It's only morbid curiosity that will make me watch the SOTU if I do--a bit like not being able to tear your eyes away from a car wreck, except that a car wreck is much less personally painful.

It's at times like this that I proudly boast that our household evicted the Tee-Vees from the premises shortly after ObeyWon's Immaculation.  We've had an ObeyWon free zone for almost 2 years now.  I'll probably review his hour and a half bullshit session - and then drink heavily, throw up and move on - over the innerwebz after the fact.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Speaking of the SOTU, anyone else playing SOTU Bingo again this year?

I'm not doing liquor this year since drowning myself in booze is not recommended on my meds, so I've got to remember to pick up some good beer.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Actually I never watch it.  Pretty much a complete waste of time to sit through instead of just reading the Cliff's Notes version the next day.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Actually I never watch it.  Pretty much a complete waste of time to sit through instead of just reading the Cliff's Notes version the next day.

I'll wait for Levin's take. That way at least then I know I'll be hearin' what the prick actually lied about!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline true_blood

I'll wait for Levin's take. That way at least then I know I'll be hearin' what the prick actually lied about!
The community organizer doesn't lie.  ::) ::)
I will not watch it/listen to it as well. Only so many lies I can take in one sitting. :-)

Offline Mugsaway

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Expert Beer Taster - Unintentional Stuntman
I may have to take a trip up to Port Lavaca to see if I can spot a dummy...  I'll be sure to bring an ice pick
“If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”  ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

If it were not for double-standards, leftists would have no standards at all.

Offline Godot showed up

Al, I didn't know you were a Levinite. I've been listening to him since he was only on Sundays.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Al, I didn't know you were a Levinite. I've been listening to him since he was only on Sundays.

That man is my hero! He speaks about libs and the Constitution just like I do! "Toots" can vouch for that. However, "Toots" can't stand his voice, says it's like finger nails on a chalkboard, so I usually have to listen to him on rewind.

I've managed to be a caller a dozen times or so when he talks about farmin' and ranchin', gubmint susaidies and regulations pertainin' to same, when "Toots" takes to galavantin' around with my kids and grandkids.

Last time is when they punched thru the "Cupcakes" in school fund raiser bill.

Most Americans don't know it effects small farm guys who sell to our neighbors or local markets!

Pretty much makes me illegal if I don't get some ****in' gubmint bureaucrat to inspect my stock! Never mind all the butcher shops already get inspected! Now they want to see how we raise 'em. I got news, we're cleaner and care more for our livestock than any ****in' corporate meat assembly line!

ETA:

What's worse, is it now can make me liable if some DUmbshit doesn't know red meat has to be heated to at least 130° in order to kill off bacteria it can collect in the process between on the hoof and their plate!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 02:29:21 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!