Author Topic: More sympathy whoring from OmahaSteve  (Read 1817 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: More sympathy whoring from OmahaSteve
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2015, 10:18:12 AM »
What I figure is the doctor told him, "Hey, Steve, if you keep eating like a pig, you're going to die."

Just that, nothing more.

Looks like a 5'9" EEE.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 10:20:15 AM »
How can a sad needy piece of crap like OS have such a grotesque ego.

There's already holes in his story.

I was up all night, and so am posting while memory-impaired (feel sorry for me, folks!), but one hole that stands out at the moment is the pending operation for his carpal tunnel.

Why would surgeons waste their time trying to heal carpal tunnel if one's terminal?

It'd be like a dentist putting new teeth crowns in a 97-year-old individual.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
There's already holes in his story.

I was up all night, and so am posting while memory-impaired (feel sorry for me, folks!), but one hole that stands out at the moment is the pending operation for his carpal tunnel.

Why would surgeons waste their time trying to heal carpal tunnel if one's terminal?

It'd be like a dentist putting new teeth crowns in a 97-year-old individual.

Good point. Wouldn't OS be one of those people Obama would tell to take some pills and wait to die?

"Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller."
~Barack Obama http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/25/nation/na-health25

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2015, 02:56:38 PM »
Good point. Wouldn't OS be one of those people Obama would tell to take some pills and wait to die?
 ~Barack Obama http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/25/nation/na-health25

Actually, if I remember the video conversation he had with the woman worried about her mom, he said "take a pill".  What kind of pill would and old person need only one of?

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2015, 03:07:12 PM »
If I were really dying, I would have better things to do than to beg for attention on a left-wing website. I might want to go do that flying thing, or go to a beach, or learn a new skill I always wanted to learn. Something.

Obama Steve is bad at DU, yet this is how he wants to spend his final days (years)?
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2015, 03:12:09 PM »
Actually, if I remember the video conversation he had with the woman worried about her mom, he said "take a pill".  What kind of pill would and old person need only one of?

Something with a full metal jacket and weighing about 230 grains . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2015, 03:13:10 PM »
If I were really dying, I would have better things to do than to beg for attention on a left-wing website. I might want to go do that flying thing, or go to a beach, or learn a new skill I always wanted to learn. Something.

Obama Steve is bad at DU, yet this is how he wants to spend his final days (years)?

What OS really wants to do involves young female basketball players, but it's illegal.