Author Topic: Hard-right firebrand Geert Wilders wins election in Netherlands: 'Dutch Donald T  (Read 736 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Hard-right firebrand Geert Wilders wins election in Netherlands: 'Dutch Donald Trump'
https://www.foxnews.com/world/anti-islam-firebrand-geert-wilders-wins-election-netherlands-dutch-donald-trump

Controversial Dutch politician Geert Wilders has won a massive victory in an election, positioning him to form the next ruling party and potentially become Netherland’s next prime minister.

Wilders, 60, has long been likened to the "Dutch Donald Trump," for his brand of populist politics. But unlike the former U.S., he seemed destined to a lifetime in the opposition.

An exit poll revealing his landslide appeared to take Wilders by surprise.

In his first reaction, posted in a video on X, formerly Twitter, he spread his arms wide, put his face in his hands and said simply "35!" — the number of seats an exit poll forecast his Party for Freedom, or PVV, won in the 150-seat lower house of parliament.

Geert Wilders won the Dutch election.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
That's the SECOND international political figure that the leftist propagandists have been actively campaigning to equate with Donald J. Trump that has been swept into national office to the stunned disbelief of those same propagandists over the course of less than 72 hours.

Been a bad week to be leftist scum. Well, a worse week than normal...  :thatsright: :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
That's the SECOND international political figure that the leftist propagandists have been actively campaigning to equate with Donald J. Trump that has been swept into national office to the stunned disbelief of those same propagandists over the course of less than 72 hours.

Been a bad week to be leftist scum. Well, a worse week than normal...  :thatsright: :rotf:

That's nice, but I'm not convinced that particular political thought has broken through in this country. While SharterJoe will likely not even make it through the nomination process much less the balls-to-the-wall last couple months of campaigning, the Dems will continue to lie, cheat, and steal to keep their grip on power.

I hope I'm wrong.  :shrug:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
A bit more information about Wilders. It's very revealing about his motivations and his purpose, along with the personal security he has which likely rivals POTUS security.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/the_netherlands_just_elected_a_conservative_prime_minister.html

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
That's nice, but I'm not convinced that particular political thought has broken through in this country. While SharterJoe will likely not even make it through the nomination process much less the balls-to-the-wall last couple months of campaigning, the Dems will continue to lie, cheat, and steal to keep their grip on power.

I hope I'm wrong.  :shrug:

Me too. :cheers1:

I keep warning all these optimists that they haven't seen anything yet with regards to the lows the Dim'Rat machine will descend to in cheating the vote this time around. I'm expecting poll watching of the 1946 Battle of Athens, TN variety to be necessary to keep the Deep State'rs from just declaring 99% in favor of SpongeBrainShitPants & Co, and the down ballot elections (US Senate and US HoRs) will be cheated just as heavily as the presidential race.

Keep your eyes on the damned ball people, or you're abetting your own robbery.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Me too. :cheers1:

I keep warning all these optimists that they haven't seen anything yet with regards to the lows the Dim'Rat machine will descend to in cheating the vote this time around. I'm expecting poll watching of the 1946 Battle of Athens, TN variety to be necessary to keep the Deep State'rs from just declaring 99% in favor of SpongeBrainShitPants & Co, and the down ballot elections (US Senate and US HoRs) will be cheated just as heavily as the presidential race.

Keep your eyes on the damned ball people, or you're abetting your own robbery.

D6 - you and Tucker one and the same???   :coffee:

The 2016 presidential election was particularly bad, as the Hillary campaign colluded with the Obama administration to frame Trump with colluding with Russia to steal the election. Four years later, Democrats exploited the COVID pandemic to unilaterally change election laws for nefarious purposes.

What’s in store for us in 2024? According to Tucker Carlson, it’s going to be worse. He predicted that the 2024 election will be "like nothing we've ever seen” during a speech at the RiskOn360 Global Success Conference in Las Vegas.

“I flew out here across the country this morning and spent five hours texting people … and I gotta tell you, every single person I texted, with the exception of my wife — who’s not on the internet at all — was angry and paranoid,” Carlson said. “Seriously, and these are not crazy people. These are normal good people with like kids and stuff. With a vested interest in Americans’ success. These are not the burn-it-down caucus. These are the, you know, these are the people you want voting.”

“And I have to say after assessing their views for five hours, I think they were justified in both. They had every reason to be angry and all the evidence required to become paranoid,” Carlson continued. “I’m just telling you once again, what you already know, which is this is going to be — the next year is going to be, I think I’d bet my house on it, really like nothing we’ve ever seen in the country. And everyone can kind of feel that. You know, most of our perceptions come through intuition rather than reason.”

“But if you’re close to your dog, you know, the dog knows exactly what’s going on … they just watch and they feel. And people are very much the same. And if something bad is about to happen, everybody gets jumpy. And everybody’s really jumpy right now,” he added.

“Your gut is the one thing that doesn’t lie to you. Your gut only has your interest in mind. It is not trying to sell you a product, or convince you to vote for it,” Carlson pointed out. “If you feel like you’re being lied to, you’re 100 percent right — you are being lied to. And if you feel like something very intense in history is about to happen, don’t ignore it. Don’t panic. There’s not profit in that, you can’t control it — you’re not in charge of history."

Carlson then referenced the 2024 election specifically.

“You’ve got two people people running for president — one of them is literally senile,” Carlson said before noting that he doesn’t actually believe Biden is in charge of anything, “yet he’s standing for reelection at the age of 80.”

As for Trump,  “Every time he gets indicted and every time they tack years onto this potential sentence, he becomes more popular — and now he’s winning.”

That’s right, Trump is winning. The polls are showing it, and Democrats are perhaps even more desperate than they were in 2016 or 2020. They’ve already tried to stop him by getting him removed from the ballot in various states, and, of course, through literally prosecuting him. What’s next?

You can watch the entire speech here:

Tucker Carlson Makes Grave Prediction for 2024