Author Topic: The Lies Kerry Told  (Read 884 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The Lies Kerry Told
« on: September 03, 2013, 05:43:22 PM »
Holy **** Me, Batman! The DUmp Monkiez be flinging the poo!

cali (86,203 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023589719

The Lies Kerry Told
Yes, lies. Direct lies. Lies of omission. Lies that diminish inconvenient facts. Ludicrous hyperbole.

Some examples:

Kerry excludes many groups from the opposition. His definition of Syrian opposition excludes such groups as Jabhat al-Nusra and many others. They are not insignificant players. Fundamentalist now govern large swaths of the north.

Kerry claimed that Syrians are committed to a secular nation. Maybe most Syrians would prefer it, but there are certainly those who don't an they are actively involved.

He expressed "concern" that rebel groups could get their hands on chemical weapons. They already have. And Cruise missiles being fired in to Syria would do nothing to stop them from getting more.

Kerry "absolutely guaranteed" that if the U.S. doesn't strike Assad's regime, Israel will be attacked.

Assad's use of chemical weapons constitutes a threat to the U.S.

This is glorious!

Avalux (29,257 posts)
1. Convoluted bullshit from a man I voted for, and hoped would be president.

Makes me kinda sad that he's no different than all the other puppets.

One point - the intent of an air strike is not to take out Assad's regime. Even if we managed to destroy ALL of the chem weapons, he can get more from his friends.

One hopes the DUmp will tear itself apart!

ProSense (104,655 posts)
2. They're lies because you disagree with him?

"Kerry claimed that Syrians are committed to a secular nation. Maybe most Syrians would prefer it, but there are certainly those who don't an they are actively involved. "

How the hell do you know, and how is that a "lie"?

cali (86,203 posts)
6. it was classic propaganda and there were lies

from him. You don't actually need to be privy to his insider info. By your lights, I shouldn't have said Powell lied concurrent with his actual lies. I did. And I do.

That performance was disgusting and disgraceful.

as more than a few Senators pointed out, the potential for escalation exists within framework of U.S. attacks as well. Maybe more so.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jukin

Re: The Lies Kerry Told
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 06:27:13 PM »
John ****ing Kerry will never exceed the lies he told about Vietnam....wait he did in 2004 and now he will exceed all.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 06:29:19 PM »
Gosh,why is it the daily chain of lies since 2009 regarding the economy,Ocare,Benghazi,the IRS,etc seems to have slipped by them?

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 06:46:03 PM »
John ****ing Kerry will never exceed the lies he told about Vietnam....wait he did in 2004 and now he will exceed all.

Kerry should quietly tell Assad that if he'll give himself a little superficial injury and write up a citation on how blameless he is, we'll give him a medal and forget about everything else. It worked for John F'n.

But the jug-eared Kenyan is determined to help al-Qaeda take over. Then he'll go after Jordan.

0bama's goal is to eliminate any non-jihadi government bordering Israel.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 10:29:53 PM »
Kerry lied people died!
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 10:50:19 PM »
Just as a little thought problem, since the intel community has just been caught in outright lies to Congress on another topic, why should we assume the 'Evidence' they supposedly produced to support a predetermined course of action is actually truthful at all?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline JLO

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 10:56:21 PM »
"Re: The Lies Kerry Told"

Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 10:57:23 PM »
Just as a little thought problem, since the intel community has just been caught in outright lies to Congress on another topic, why should we assume the 'Evidence' they supposedly produced to support a predetermined course of action is actually truthful at all?

Everybody knows that the intel community only lies when a Republican is in the WH.