Author Topic: What the hell is this stupid bitch yammering about?  (Read 3994 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: What the hell is this stupid bitch yammering about?
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2013, 12:36:36 AM »
It does not matter what a woman wears, what she eats or drinks, where she is, or what time of day it is. The choice to rape comes down to the person who does the rape. Period. We must end the social attitude that tells men that certain women are "fair game".

You mean like Islam?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2013, 05:46:48 AM »
If it wasn't for the lefts attempts to undo everything this country stands for then maybe rape wouldn't be the problem it is. They won't let criminals pay the full price for the crimes they commit by the letter of the law, They try to understand the reasons for the crimes rather then help the victims. they take the tools needed to control crime away from the people like new prisons and they wonder why ,when they make it hard to own guns the crime rate skyrockets only to blame the law abiding people. They should probably share a jail cell with the worse of the worse and then see how long they want to be Liberal.
The exception being if the accused rapists are white and the accuser is black. Then guilty or innocent they need to be punished.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 06:46:05 AM »
Homer Simpson...  :rotf:

Homer got a gun is probably my favorite Simpsons ever.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2013, 11:33:29 AM »
Your emotional health was napalmed some time ago.  Your metal health requires close observation by random Zoo animals, at a distance.

Let me guess, libfreeordie or verbulace, which seem to the same malformed organism.

It's libfree. I can only stand so much of him before my blood pressure shoots through the roof.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2013, 02:04:13 PM »
Democratic strategist

I wonder how many box tops you have to send in for that?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2013, 03:19:48 PM »
Well, she can protect her "emotional health" by acting like a whiny, helpless, ***** little bitch, I'll protect mine with a shotgun.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 03:29:46 PM »
HockeyMom (10,387 posts)
1. Little girls get raped also

Do they think a 10 year old should be carrying a gun to and from school to protect her from rape?

I would trust my 10 year old daughter, who has been taught to properly handle a weapon, long before I trust a liberal "safe zone".

You might want to give up, DUmbasses, you've lost this one, too.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 05:59:07 PM »
HockeyMom (10,387 posts)

Do they think a 10 year old should be carrying a gun to and from school to protect her from rape?

But liberals think 10-year olds can safely handle condoms.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 06:34:10 PM »
HockeyMom (10,387 posts)
What a stupid comment.
May as well ask if a fifty year old liberal should be carrying a ballot.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »
HockeyMom should have her kids taken away .
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"