Author Topic: Primitive gets bit by Rat. He takes Rat to vet to keep it from dying  (Read 1131 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Primitive gets bit by Rat. He takes Rat to vet to keep it from dying
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 08:37:53 PM »
Reminds me, I need to practice more.   :lol:

As long as it is practice on live targets there DD!   :cheersmate:

The only good varmint is a dead one.

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2012, 01:17:11 PM »
Once upon a time, we had a mouse problem.  After our little terrier mix Dominic dispatched nine of them to the Big Wheel of Cheese in the Sky, they must have gotten the word because only one came around, and that years later.  He was a clever little sucker, evading traps and dogs' jaws, but hubby finally nailed him with some poison.  We have to be careful about laying down poison because of the huge koi pond that takes up at least one sixth of the backyard.
Pigeons, rabbits, squirrels, rodents of any sort do not fare well in our home.  If the dogs don't get them, one of the roaming cats in the neighborhood (not mine ast they are all indoor) will kill them off.  We have rescued some baby rabbits from the jaws of our dogs; I like rabbits and unlike the rest of the critters, they are cute.

I can't believe this guy took a ****ing rat to the vet.  Wonder what the vet thought.  Probably that this was the sucker that was born that particular minute. :rotf:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2012, 04:41:19 PM »
As long as it is practice on live targets there DD!   :cheersmate:

The only good varmint is a dead one.

Oh, absolutely.

Makes it more "sporting" when they move.   :killemall:

Very satisfying when they stop moving!   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2012, 06:51:28 PM »
When I was up at deer camp last Saturday, one of the guys mentioned that he hadn't seen too many small rodents around this season.  Then the reason poked its head out of the woodpile--an ermine.  Said ermine then blitzed to a position under the porch. 

No mice around the camp this year.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.