Author Topic: the Lorien primitive  (Read 1589 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
the Lorien primitive
« on: May 27, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »
Okay, how does one get started?

Please read P-J Comix's most-excellent DUmmie FUnnies today:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2021927/posts

I think P-J has a legitimate gripe against primitives who make things up in their heads, and I for one am damned sick and tired of wild and extravagant allegations of prevaricating primitives.

The primitives need to be shown for the witless liars they are.

And I'm very sick and tired of Democrats, liberals, and primitives whining that Florida was "stolen" in 2000, when in blunt fact Florida came very close to being stolen by Alphonse Capote Gore.  I'm damned sick and tired of that.

Anybody here have any ideas how to get started on this?

I'd like to get this case to where it has to be promoted up to the DUmping Ground.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 06:02:32 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: calling all cops
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »
Wow.

I think I'm going to have to pause reading the sparkling husband primitive, Pedro Picasso, et alia, and concentrate upon this Lorien primitive, the one who described a fat white cop taunting hundreds of black voters at a polling place in Florida in November 2000.

This Lorien primitive's got a lot of good material here.

Lorien  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Mon May-26-08 04:25 PM
Response to Reply #23

24. I'll say it: I think that you are simply in "attack mode" today

Tell me about the election HQ that you worked for that year; didn't they have the t-shirts, mugs, ball caps and other fundraising "goodies" for sale? Our t-shirts were $35 each, ball caps $25, Mugs $10- a steep profit margin and we could barely keep them in stock (they, like the signs, were often out of stock for weeks at a time). TRADITIONALLY election signs, stickers and buttons ARE free promotional tools for supporters. What made me give up my working hours to work that front desk were two things:

A.) The elderly woman working the front desk told callers and people coming in that the promotional items were expensive "cause that's just what they cost". No other explaination. No comment about donations needed, no comment that they aren't free to produce, just "Because that's just what thy cost". It made us look like profiteers.

B). I was standing by the front desk one evening when a middle aged couple came in for signs and button. They were told that that would be $25.00 for one of each. When the wife was given the "because that's just what it costs" explaination, she said "it DOES NOT cost that much to make signs and buttons! We just want a sign because our neighbors have Bush signs up all over the place. Our neighborhood doesn't have a single Gore sign in it"!

"Well, that's what it costs. You'll have to talk to Jared if you have a problem with it". They went in the back to talk to Jared, and when they came out they were talking to one another "Well, it is pretty expensive" said the husband" "They don't care about Gore here! They care about MONEY!" exclaimed the wife "If they don't care then why should we?? This is so stupid..." obviously Jared had made a very bad case for our operations and turned off at least one voter. We can't afford that. Losing a voter is more costly than producing promotional items and selling them for what they cost to produce, or giving them away for free. Promotional items spark debates, and hopefully fence sitters will join our team if engaged in a positive debate.

EVERY tool needs to be employed during a close election, and public relations are of the utmost importance. Jared was a piss poor leader who was disorganized, rude,and unimaginative when it came to fund raising (early on concerts, bake sales, BBQs, and rummage sales were proposed to raise funds. He nixed every idea). He had a clear personal agenda. It cost us votes

Anybody from here down in Florida ever pay for campaign materials, other than a buck or something?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »
Open records request at the local Police Headquarters. The mainframes should still contain a record of who was working that day as well as every call for service. Although, theoretically, it could've been the beat officer that just happened to NOT be on a call at the time. Speaking only from personal experience, I don't see why an officer would do that. The whole risk/reward thing. There's a lot of risk to an officer's career and the department's credibility, but no reward for engaging in such activies. I'm calling this one early as a blatant bouncy.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 02:18:08 PM »
Open records request at the local Police Headquarters. The mainframes should still contain a record of who was working that day as well as every call for service. Although, theoretically, it could've been the beat officer that just happened to NOT be on a call at the time. Speaking only from personal experience, I don't see why an officer would do that. The whole risk/reward thing. There's a lot of risk to an officer's career and the department's credibility, but no reward for engaging in such activies. I'm calling this one early as a blatant bouncy.
Since this is so specific, it goes beyond bouncy into libel.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 02:24:42 PM »

Since this is so specific, it goes beyond bouncy into libel.

Unfortunately, no. No actual officer is named, so there is no damage. This primitive has likely thought through the legal ramifications of such a statement. Back to the risk/reward. She has achieved the reward of the adoration of the other other primitives for exposing such a scandal without taking any risk other than being outed by our good Mr. Solich.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 02:44:09 PM »
You know, I am ****ing tired of this primitive mantra, "Bush stole Florida."

It's like a whole lot of Herman Goerings sitting around claiming "the Jews burned the Reichstag."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 02:55:00 PM »
Sounds like Jared and the elderly woman working the front desk knew a bunch of suckers when they saw them.

As for your complaint, frank, these quacks are going to go to their grave lying about what happened.  People with honest hearts and a willingness to find out the truth will learn soon enough that the left are being dishonest about Florida 2000.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2008, 06:02:10 AM »
I read some of the Lorien primitive on Google last night.

There's a lot of material, a lot of lies.

This is going to take some time to absorb.

It looks to me as if it's another case similar with that of the mad woman professor from Arizona or Oregon, who a few years ago filled the internet with Hatred of George Bush.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 07:26:31 AM »
I read some of the Lorien primitive on Google last night.

There's a lot of material, a lot of lies.

This is going to take some time to absorb.

It looks to me as if it's another case similar with that of the mad woman professor from Arizona or Oregon, who a few years ago filled the internet with Hatred of George Bush.

An internet reincarnation, perhaps?  Not that there is any shortage of Lib liars.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.