Author Topic: The local diner critic knows (stink being stupid again)  (Read 602 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
The local diner critic knows (stink being stupid again)
« on: July 21, 2012, 07:47:50 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002992911

Stinky The Clown (46,752 posts)

In the wake of the Aurora mass murders, do you think the NRA has people . . . . .
 . . . . out there in the blogosphere for the singular purpose of tamping down anti gun talk?

I do.

Yep and we know where you are dude.
 :rofl:

The Velveteen Ocelot (31,601 posts)
1. I'm sure of it.

Of course since you are so important.  :lmao:

Warren Stupidity (27,502 posts)
3. of course they do, and they are right here too.

We walk among you.

Bonhomme Richard (7,117 posts)
6. I am sure they are in the basement.......

cranking out the crazy emails as we speak.

Right next to the cat litter box.

kestrel91316 (40,143 posts)
7. Absolutely. I happen to think our gungeon is full of their full-time employees.

Yep DU is the driving force of politics. ::)

nadinbrzezinski (106,581 posts)
17. Does the sun rise in the east?

Does a 300 lb blob have nasty sweat stains on her shirt?

Major Hogwash (11,596 posts)
30. Indubitably.

The GOA has bloggers as well.
And those guys are way out there!!

Now coming from an idiot like you that is funny,I don`t care who are.

Offline Airwolf

Re: The local diner critic knows (stink being stupid again)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 07:57:08 PM »
DU you need to look under your beds.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk[/youtube]
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 08:22:44 PM »
 The paranoia is running deep at the DUmp today.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 09:28:00 PM »
The paranoia is running deep at the DUmp today.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

The sparkling old dude was apparently reading another thread here today, a campfire he'd lit on Skins's island about gun control.

The sparkling old dude needs to understand that franksolich is not a gun-owner, and not a member of the National Rifle Association, although he fully supports the Second Amendment, perhaps even more enthusiastically than the National Rifle Association itself.

It's not just about guns (in my opinion); it's about the ancient right of self-defense, and that appears the true objective of the anti-gun nuts, to deprive decent and civilized people the means for self-defense, making them captive of some sort of totalitarian government (the official government, or informal government by thugs and gangs and special interests, such as is the case in much of the world).

That's what the anti-gun nuts really want; to strip us of the rights of self-defense.

Guns today, franksolich's 17" long S/K 1-3/8" adjustable wrench tomorrow.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »
I just don't understand liberal thinking when it comes to guns.  Guns keep us law-abiding citizens safer.  Without having guns in my home, if someone with a gun were to break in, they have the upper hand over my property and me, and that's just not right. 

If citizens are stripped of their right to own weapons, what defense would we have against criminals who carry guns illegally?  Criminals would be outlawed from carrying guns as well but because they are criminals, they don't respect the law anyway. 

I just don't get it. 

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 10:05:07 PM »
LIBERALS are control freaks. Gun control is just another way for them to exercise control over you. It's the same thing with their smoking bans and the 100 other things they have banned or tried to ban. It's all about depriving you of something you want. Of course the rules don't apply to them. Just look at the Hollywood elite who scream for gun control, how many armed guards do they have I wonder. Hell if I had a ton of money I wouldn't need to carry a gun either.

LIBERALS believe everything should be legislated with nothing left to choice, unless it's the choice to murder an unborn child of course. I mean come on...California banned goose liver, goose liver...who the hell cares? The LIBS do because it represents another way to control you, control what you eat. They always say they are for freedom of choice, but they lie. Just take a look at all the stuff LIBS have had banned and want to ban. Hell they even want to ban Conservatives.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 10:09:58 PM »
The sparkling old dude was apparently reading another thread here today, a campfire he'd lit on Skins's island about gun control.

Poor stinkdude.  While he was without power, it looks like someone may have exploited that opportunity to make jest of him pictorially.

Poor, poor stinkdude; he missed the fun. 

Oh well.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 10:28:07 PM »
I just don't understand liberal thinking when it comes to guns.  Guns keep us law-abiding citizens safer.  Without having guns in my home, if someone with a gun were to break in, they have the upper hand over my property and me, and that's just not right. 

If citizens are stripped of their right to own weapons, what defense would we have against criminals who carry guns illegally?  Criminals would be outlawed from carrying guns as well but because they are criminals, they don't respect the law anyway. 

I just don't get it.

They don't want you to have any means of self-defense.

You're to surrender your being to the protection of God Government, who'll take care of you.

Like the sheriff has the means to get out here instantly, if someone of malicious mien shows up.

I think the sparkling old dude needs one of those life-changing experiences--I'm not saying I hope it happens to him, but I am saying it might not be a bad thing, in the end, if it did--where he has to deal with a malicious stranger having malicious intentions towards his trophy wife, and the only thing he can do is call the cops.

It being a corrupt blue area, I'm sure they'd get there before anything happened.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 12:26:32 PM »
It's not just about guns (in my opinion); it's about the ancient right of self-defense, and that appears the true objective of the anti-gun nuts, to deprive decent and civilized people the means for self-defense, making them captive of some sort of totalitarian government (the official government, or informal government by thugs and gangs and special interests, such as is the case in much of the world).

That's what the anti-gun nuts really want; to strip us of the rights of self-defense.

Precisely.

We have both a right and a duty to defend ourselves, God has entrusted us with our lives and we should cherish them as his gifts.

Leftists, on the otherhand, see our lives as being contingent on the overpowerful government.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 12:38:41 PM »
>snip<
Is it the metric or standard version?  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »
There is nothing liberal about the big-gov totalitarians. Please don't use that word when describing them.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 02:04:16 PM »
Hey, I have an idea. Let talk about this Aurora shooting as long as we can. That way all the failures of obama will be overlooked. [/DU mode]

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 02:05:28 PM »
Hey, I have an idea. Let talk about this Aurora shooting as long as we can. That way all the failures of obama will be overlooked. [/DU mode]
"Never let a crisis go to waste."

"If we can string this out until October, maybe nobody will notice how bad the economy is."
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 02:07:02 PM »
"Never let a crisis go to waste."

"If we can string this out until October, maybe nobody will notice how bad the economy is."

Keep talking about nothing and people will forget about everything.