Author Topic: The life of Julia (I really love Conservatives)  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
The life of Julia (I really love Conservatives)
« on: May 03, 2012, 06:21:13 PM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Democrats come up with what they think is a cute concept:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002640031

bigtree

The Life of Julia

Follow Julia from age 3 to 67 for a look at how President Obama's policies help women of all ages—and what it would mean for women's health and economic security if Mitt Romney were elected president. (ex. Age 18: Julia qualifies for the President's American Opportunity Tax Credit, gets a Pell Grant to help pay for college. http://t.co/ZXUQ7uPP)

start here: http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia

There were just a few responses, things like cool, will share on Facebook, kick.

What I find amusing though is this, Conservatives picked up on it and now Julia is trending on Twitter:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0512/75876.html#comments

Conservatives mock Obama's 'Julia'

Conservatives are getting personal with a new figure in President Barack Obama’s campaign: Julia.

Who is Julia? On Thursday, Obama’s campaign released a slideshow showing how the president’s policies would aid a hypothetical woman named “Julia” over her lifetime, and how presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney’s policies would disadvantage her.

For example, the slideshow suggests that at age 18, Julia would qualify for a college tax credit, one that would be allowed to expire under a Mitt Romney presidency. At age 65, Julia could enroll in Medicare - something that Romney “could end as we know it.”

Conservatives were quick to lampoon the meme, criticizing the Obama campaign for viewing the life of a woman only in terms of her relationship with the government, and soon #Julia was trending on Twitter, across the United States.

<snipped>

And some Twitter comments :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

At age 68, the Death Panels finally catch up with #Julia.

Age 32: #Julia, weary of being treated as a client by her government, joins her local Tea Party

By age 40 #Julia has written 2 autobiographies even thought she’s accomplished nothing. Wait, that was Obama. Julia is still unemployed

Hi @BarackObama. I will read Life of #Julia to my kids to show them how NOT to live their lives — tethered to Nanny State

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: The life of Julia (I really love Conservatives)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 06:27:13 PM »
More Twitter comments :lmao:

Three-year-old #Julia has lived her entire life without seeing the Democrat Party pass a budget for the federal government.

At 28, #julia, bitter at everything, takes a year off from her art master's program to sit in a park and complain about ppl who worked hard.

#Julia was living in property owned by slum lord and FOO (Friend of Obama) Valerie Jarrett.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 06:31:20 PM »
I can't remember who said it on twitter but they said, "Julia dies at 68 and continues to vote for 40 years".  :rotf:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 06:32:38 PM »
I can't remember who said it on twitter but they said, "Julia dies at 68 and continues to vote for 40 years".  :rotf:

:lmao:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 06:35:58 PM »
At age 72 #Julia dies in an indoctrination camp and 103 year old American dictator Barack Obama attends the funeral.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 06:37:12 PM »
Julia, the Obama-Tot
@AceofSpadesHQ

President Obama forgot to mention that I go to my first Lilith Fair at age 16!!!! Yayyyy, Jewell!!!!!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 06:38:04 PM »
At age 39, #Julia's promising career as a videographer is sidetracked as she has John Edwards' child

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 06:40:59 PM »
These are hysterical Beg! :lmao: the left so hates being mocked!

Why did Obama choose a white girl to be #Julia ? I'm calling racism on this one!

At 55, #Julia is sent to re-education camp for failing to properly acknowledge picture of Dear Leader at annual SEIU convention.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 06:41:52 PM »
From Julia, the Obama-Tot @AceofSpadesHQ

thanks for depicting me as romantically alone throughout my life, President Obama!!! Yayyy, sensitivity to heteronormalism!!! Yayyy!!!

I can't wait until I my first state-subsidized Inter Uterine Device!!! Yayyyy!!!!!

When my parents were widdle like me, Mad Max was just a movie! I get to live it for REALSIES!!! Yayyyy!!!!

I like how Obama planned out a future for me-- with a child, but not with a husband! ICK!!! Boys are the worst!!!!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 06:44:39 PM »
#Julia tried to hit me up for money, and I smacked that chick in the mouth.

I've no idea how I or other women survived this long without govt making all of our decisions for us #julia

At 43, #Julia listens to Rush. Learns the Eevil Rich worked hard and paid for all her stuff her whole life. Starts a biz and votes R.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 06:48:20 PM »
And what does Julia look like:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwMAr4Vh5ao[/youtube]

(I loved Diahann Carroll in this show btw)
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 06:57:05 PM »
at 71, because Social Security is bankrupt and the nation in debt-crisis, I spend my dottage giving hand-j's to Turkish immigrants! yayyyy!!

Ha hahahaha read this: Breitbart

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 06:58:56 PM »
Good grief the propaganda coming from 0bama is amazing. Pair this with the 7 minute video where 0bama single handedly saved the economy and popped 0sama between the eyes with a bullet.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 07:03:43 PM »
Someone commented on the Breitbart link above: If we reelect Obama, women will have NO FACES!  :rotf:

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2012, 07:35:46 PM »
Man, I haven't seen a string of killer punchlines like that since the Chevy Volt thread,

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »
Oh that's good!

I was laughing my ass off.  I found it via Hot Air.  They have some more there, too.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 08:12:15 PM »
I was laughing my ass off.  I found it via Hot Air.  They have some more there, too.

Tweeted!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2012, 08:28:14 PM »
The liberal who started twitter rues the day they started it.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2012, 08:34:49 PM »
Thanks to Obama's policies, Julia never gets a job that pays her as well as her male counterparts...

Using the 2011 annual report of White House staff salaries that was submitted to Congress, an $11,000 difference is clear between the median female employee salary and the median male employee salary.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128513/Women-paid-significantly-Obama-White-House-male-counterparts.html#ixzz1trPxuwYC

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2012, 08:42:47 PM »
Those tweets are hilarious!  :rotf:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 09:20:47 PM »
What is considered simple jest for us is deadly to the Obama campaign.

Do a google of "message control Obama 2008 presidential campaign" and you will see how important that was to them. Now they cannot control the message and the messagers cannot and will not be controlled.

Worse still (for Obama) every time they try one of these idiotic stunts it blows up in their face...

...but they keep trying them! THEY NEVER LEARN.

It's like watching Wile E. Coyote play Obama's campaign manager.

Moreover, this all proves that the man who would be God is really just a child playing at adult games.

Keep having fun, my friends...you're winning.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 10:54:35 PM »
^ACME manufacturing company.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.