Author Topic: What the hell is their problem today?  (Read 1040 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
What the hell is their problem today?
« on: December 01, 2010, 10:16:43 AM »
They're all in a tizzy about the seante GOP not taking up any other issues until the budget and tax cuts are dealt with.

OK, I can understand why THEY may be upset about the tax cuts but why are they in such a twist about the budget?

If the dems had had the balls to put the full extent of their spending on paper this year despite the fact it was a mid-term eletion where spending was the major issue they wouldn't be in this mess.

Why is demanding a budget be passed such a tremendous evil?

Nobody is saying WHY it's bad they're just fuming and cursing. It's not even worth importing any posts. They're just fury and rage over something congress is obligated to do but ignored so as to stem the tide of the electoral tsunami.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: What the hell is their problem today?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 10:26:59 AM »
It seems that Dear Leader is really a Republican in disguise who has done nothing but compromise with Republicans from day one and has now said he will do more to cooperate with Republicans.  They had a super-majority, but they really didn't because too many Dems are blue dogs who are really Republicans.  They mention how they were simply used to get Dear Leader elected and then were cast aside, but admit in 2 years they'll do it all over again.

Their problem is they don't live in the real world.  They make up events in the manner they want to see them and then complain when their "democratic issues and ideas" weren't implemented by a dictatorial Executive proclamation.

It's like asking why someone who's mentally ill is acting so crazy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 10:52:24 AM »
They're all in a tizzy about the Senate GOP not taking up any other issues until the budget and tax cuts are dealt with.

I just saw that on CNN.  I think it's effin' GREAT!

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 11:01:20 AM »
The DUmmies want DADT, the DREAM Act, and Card Check all rammed through before the new congress is seated. They know that the new House will kill those dreams.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 11:04:49 AM »
They're all in a tizzy about the seante GOP not taking up any other issues until the budget and tax cuts are dealt with.

OK, I can understand why THEY may be upset about the tax cuts but why are they in such a twist about the budget?

If the dems had had the balls to put the full extent of their spending on paper this year despite the fact it was a mid-term eletion where spending was the major issue they wouldn't be in this mess.

Why is demanding a budget be passed such a tremendous evil?

Nobody is saying WHY it's bad they're just fuming and cursing. It's not even worth importing any posts. They're just fury and rage over something congress is obligated to do but ignored so as to stem the tide of the electoral tsunami.

Because they only care about social agenda's being passed ie DADT and the Dream Act, they don't give a crap that Americans are hurting.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »
What the hell is their problem today?

Why is today any different than any other day?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 11:16:18 AM »
They are little children on Dec 26th finding out Santa missed their house.
Have wandered the island today and they are just in a self pity mood that no one cares about them.

Almost sickening and what a bunch of delusional idiots that actually believed O was going to take all or most of the financial burdens and responsibilites of living off their backs.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 11:28:43 AM »
The DUmmies want DADT, the DREAM Act, and Card Check all rammed through before the new congress is seated. They know that the new House will kill those dreams.
So why won't the DUmbasses just say as much?

If that's what you really want because you really belive it is really good just ****ing sack-up and say so.

If I asked some chick out on a date because I really liked her and someone came running up to me and asked, "Is it true your girlfriend is a swimsuit model?" you won't catch me denying it.

Go ahead lurking DUmbasses, just say you think DREAM and DADT matter more than actually passing a budget. Go on TV and tell all of America.

Yet, Pelosi and Reid dodged passing a budget as a gimmick to defray the blame they would take in an election year.

Except they got shellacked anyway.

The gambit was for nothing and now they don't have the time to do anything else.

They should have taken their budgetary lumps but these idiots miscalculated and couldn't plan for the long-term...which underscores why their legislation never pans out the way it does in the brochure.

Now, not only have the Republicans stymied the dems lame-duck shenanigans the GOP has also stolen all strategic initiative on the budget debate.

And you idiots demanded they be retained in leadership positions.

Thank-you!

Offline true_blood

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 11:43:04 AM »
I know, right. How do those make this Country better?  :mental:

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 03:34:25 PM »
Good Lord.  Joanne98 is over there, like the cartoon Tazmanian Devil, creating OP after OP after OP about the Bush tax cuts.  She's a barking lunatic! 

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 03:45:29 PM »

Bingo. It's not about the budget.  It's about doing as much damage legislatively to the US as possible in the little time they have left--backdoor amnesty, f'ing up the military and simultaneously forcing more of the aberrant homosexual agenda on us (you reading this DUmmies? ABERRANT--yeah, and **** you too), and making the union rank and file even more powerless.

The Dems were working on eliminating the filibuster in the rules committee last April, I think. Think they can make a go at that in they time they have left? Changing rules to suit themeslves is the Dem way.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 03:49:55 PM »
Good Lord.  Joanne98 is over there, like the cartoon Tazmanian Devil, creating OP after OP after OP about the Bush tax cuts.  She's a barking lunatic! 

It's her run at DUmmie of the year. She's stupid enough but doesn't have the pizzazz to garner #1.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 06:57:54 PM »
Bingo. It's not about the budget.  It's about doing as much damage legislatively to the US as possible in the little time they have left--backdoor amnesty, f'ing up the military and simultaneously forcing more of the aberrant homosexual agenda on us (you reading this DUmmies? ABERRANT--yeah, and **** you too), and making the union rank and file even more powerless.
The Dems were working on eliminating the filibuster in the rules committee last April, I think. Think they can make a go at that in they time they have left? Changing rules to suit themeslves is the Dem way.
You got it brother. You got it. :cheersmate:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 07:45:52 PM »

Every one is a C&P job without comment.

From my nomination as DUmmy of the year:

7- Joanne98 -Just because she's too stupid to post an original thought. Mostly a C&P queen. Her son was Bubba's boyfriend in prison.  She hasn't mentioned if he has kept up him homosexual ways since his release.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 08:54:59 AM »

They should have taken their budgetary lumps but these idiots miscalculated and couldn't plan for the long-term...which underscores why their legislation never pans out the way it does in the brochure.

Now, not only have the Republicans stymied the dems lame-duck shenanigans the GOP has also stolen all strategic initiative on the budget debate.

And you idiots demanded they be retained in leadership positions.

Thank-you!

You know, in the back of my mind, I had this little itch telling me that there was nothing to worry about from the lame democrat session of this Congress.  I somehow or another knew that something would jump up and bite the demoshits in the ass while they were trying to run all of this socialized crap down our throats.

The smartest people in any room weren't smart enough to learn anything.

I absolutely love the fact that the Election Night Meltdown has continued into the month of December. 
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 10:01:36 AM »
I absolutely love the fact that the Election Night Meltdown has continued into the month of December. 

And long may it wave,
O'er the la-a-and of the Free,
And the home
Of the Brave!

:bravo:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 10:15:27 AM »
Joanne98 is the reason for Moderators, not what Skins-the-censor thinks it is.  This is called spamming, and a moderator should drop her a line, telling her to cool it, she's cut off for a day.  Also, her C/P jobs could get the DUmp in a legal pickle, these days.  Those goons are CPing entire articles, the lazy sonsofbitches.  THAT'S moderating. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 10:54:11 AM »
You know, in the back of my mind, I had this little itch telling me that there was nothing to worry about from the lame democrat session of this Congress.  I somehow or another knew that something would jump up and bite the demoshits in the ass while they were trying to run all of this socialized crap down our throats.

The smartest people in any room weren't smart enough to learn anything.

Liberals are, first and foremost, self-centered. They truss it up as benevolence for others but at the end of the day its boils down to what they want and the means by which they will tear it from you. Even their paeans to charity are nothing more than a means to have something to make them better than you.

The problem with that mode of living is: every other sentient being on this planet has a say in how matters are conducted. When you're too selfish to consider other people you do not plan according to their anticipated actions.

This may be a lame analogy but: in my very brief career playing 1st-person shooter games it was always easy to pick out the people who were playing for ego as opposed to playing for fun. These sorts will always tell you exactly what they want to do even if they never directly verbalize it. You just have to be settled of mind enough to listen to them then position yourself wherever he wants to go.

The libs will always act this way...it's the self-centered mindset that makes them libs.

When they run around with their trumpets, banners and fanfare it makes it easy to lay an ambush along the parade route.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 03:30:26 PM »

Santa couldn't have given us a better Christmas gift, could he? :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 03:45:09 PM »

Well, I could think of a few, but not many.

:-)
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline true_blood

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 06:31:32 PM »
I raise my glass to that! :cheersmate: :-)