Author Topic: What this election proved is that if you wiggle your ass in front of stupid peop  (Read 766 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7515986

DainBramaged  (1000+ posts)          Wed Jan-20-10 01:00 AM
Original message
What this election proved is that if you wiggle your ass in front of stupid people

they'll vote for you.

GOD are the people of Massachusetts stupid. And GOD are the leaders of our party stupid to let TED KENNEDY's seat slip away to a ****ing teabagger.

You`re still not going to get DUmmy of the year 2010 Dain. 

Codeine  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-20-10 01:02 AM
Response to Original message
1. Those same people voted for Obama.
   They also voted for Kennedy. Were they stupid then too?
Whoops.
DainBramaged  (1000+ posts)          Wed Jan-20-10 01:03 AM
Response to Reply #1
2. This is TODAY, give me a break, they are STUPID, A PUKE is in Teddy's seat now
   stop laying down with dogs you'll get fleas.
JI7  (1000+ posts)          Wed Jan-20-10 01:30 AM
Response to Reply #1
10. yes, they are stupid, Kennedy and Obama understood we need the stupid vote to win

DainBramaged  (1000+ posts)          Wed Jan-20-10 01:14 AM
Response to Reply #3
4. I'm going to bed, I am tired of defeat at the hands of teh stupid
   Edited on Wed Jan-20-10 01:35 AM by DainBramaged
goodnight.

Sirveri   (1000+ posts)        Wed Jan-20-10 03:52 AM
Response to Original message
21. Locking, no really this time I'm serious
   Please refrain from bashing the entire population of the state of MA.

You guys are making me tired!

Says a warden in an insane asylum.

Offline Lord Undies

Hey, Little Goons:  Are y'all ready to go back and stop this crazy popular-elected senate crap? 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
JI7  (1000+ posts)          Wed Jan-20-10 01:30 AM
Response to Reply #1
10. yes, they are stupid, Kennedy and Obama understood we need the stupid vote to win

That is right, without the stupid vote Obama would still be working for ACORN. I am glad you admitted that stupid people voted for Obama.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
So if the stupid people kicked your ass what does that make you?

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
22% of Democrats hate RomneyCare and don't want doubled taxed to pay for ObamaCare, they are already having doctor shortages!!

ObamaCare is doomed to do the same to the whole country.

BTW- did Brown vote for RomneyCare?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 08:06:49 AM by FGL »

Offline Lord Undies

So if the stupid people kicked your ass what does that make you?

A perpetual victim.

Offline LadyLiberty

Soooooooooo,  the people weren't stupid when they voted for the presidential candidate who gave great speaches (courtesy of the teleprompter) and was younger and better looking than the guy he ran against  :mental:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
The problem you on the left have is believing your own hype when you're really incredibly superficial. You prattle on incessantly about how compassionate you are and how terribly deep and intelligent. Until you get past such things as skin color or whether a person has a penis or a vagina you won't ever get to the substance of any person or issue. What's the first thing you do when you insult a Republican woman? You insult her looks, the way she wears her hair, her make-up, her clothes. All that feminist rhetoric for decades and the best you can do is the verbal equivalent of a chick fight.

Your presidential candidates? You had a choice between a pretty BOY who spoke pretty words with absolutely NO record and NO experience and as a bonus was the "right" color to assuage all that liberal white guilt you carry around and a woman who, though had some baggage, at least had a track record and more experience. You and your sycophants in the press managed to convince enough of the electorate to open the present with the prettiest bow, too. Turns out, it was just pretty wrapping around a box of rocks. Most Americans have realized that now and want substance over style. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Until you people can get beyond things like race and gender bias you can't get to the substance of any issue.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams