Author Topic: The little DUmmies want to blame the non-democrats for USA power outrages  (Read 445 times)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217451648

These dipclips aint't too very bright.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: The little DUmmies want to blame the non-democrats for USA power outrages
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 01:08:09 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217451648

These dipclips aint't too very bright.

The DUmbshits in general think many, many ...many things that have absolutely no bearing in reality.

It's what makes them DUmbshits.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 01:54:45 AM »
augyboston (191 posts)    Sat Dec 10, 2022, 07:03 AM

We are in a state of war.

The attack on the power grid in Washington and Oregon is a declaration of war, as was the attack in North Carolina. Anyone paying attention to postings by MAGATS knows who is responsible for these atttacks.

We can no longer pretend that this is business as usual. These right wing extremists have already declared war and we better take this shit seriously. For them to take a page out of their hero's (Putin) playbook and go after our power grid demands that we bring the full force of our justice system down on their heads. It is long past time that we bring corporal punishment to those who sow chaos and promote violence.

Whether we want to admit it or not, we are in a state of war!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/dec/09/us-power-grid-pacific-northwest-attacks

68 replies, 4574 views
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 07:55:58 AM »
bdamomma (61,845 posts)

10. don't give

them any ideas

Jackson Mississippi is one with ongoing water problems

Uh huh. Except the fact that Jackson is run by Dem's, forever and always. Let that fact not get in your way, Mutt.

I_UndergroundPanther (11,166 posts)

65. Death penalty.

Who knows how many will suffer and die. If they live than others will think they will get away with it too and wont be threatened enough by jail if his rightwing sympathizers get him off in court like they did for that murdering piece of shit that killed those people at the BLM protests.
I cant remember that little ****face's name at the moment. All I know is I dispise him.. .

Kyle Rittenhouse, who had to DEFEND his life, rightfully.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 08:08:51 AM »
65. Death penalty.

Who knows how many will suffer and die. If they live than others will think they will get away with it too and wont be threatened enough by jail if his rightwing sympathizers get him off in court like they did for that murdering piece of shit that killed those people at the BLM protests.
I cant remember that little ****face's name at the moment. All I know is I dispise him.. .

That's... a really dishonest portrayal of the Kenosha shootings and the subsequent trial.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2022, 08:18:48 AM »
What will happen to DUmmies' outrage if instead of the White Bogey-Extremists the perps end up being very real Enviro-Terrorists who spiked trees to kill lumber company employees and want to shut down electricity generation dams and facilities?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2022, 09:14:37 AM »
What will happen to DUmmies' outrage if instead of the White Bogey-Extremists the perps end up being very real Enviro-Terrorists who spiked trees to kill lumber company employees and want to shut down electricity generation dams and facilities?

The facts at hand lead one to quite a different conclusion than the DUmmies have come to.

Who cancelled the keystone pipeline?

Who blew up that other pipeline?

Who is waging war against fossil fuels?

Who is waging war against energy?

The answer is:

The idiots these people posting on that thread over there insist on voting for.

Bonus question:

What website had and possibly still has a poster named Spiketrees?

The DUmmy is right about one thing:

We are in a state of war.

But they're ass backwards like dems and leftists are known to be, about who declared it and is waging it on sane civilization.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.