Author Topic: WHAT THE [BLEEP] IS THIS [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] ON TV?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
WHAT THE [BLEEP] IS THIS [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] ON TV?
« on: June 22, 2018, 02:48:05 PM »
Ok, I appreciate the spicy effects of occasional cursing... some may disagree.. but geez man, what a bunch of psychos

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210774041

Fri Jun 22, 2018, 03:01 PM
LuckyCharms (3,113 posts)

WHAT THE **** IS THIS ******* ****ING HORSESHIT ON TV?

Response to LuckyCharms (Reply #9)Fri Jun 22, 2018, 03:33 PM
davekriss (3,412 posts)
30. Maybe tomorrow Trump should...
...bring the families of victims of white right wing extremists to the White House so they can tell their stories, too.

Response to LuckyCharms (Original post)Fri Jun 22, 2018, 03:06 PM
chelsea0011 (10,002 posts)
4. He is one sick bastard. This nazi needs to be tossed from the WH.

Response to asiliveandbreathe (Reply #5)Fri Jun 22, 2018, 03:19 PM
Star Member lunatica (36,647 posts)

19. I shut the tv off when the first 'angel' started to speak
They evidently think the killing of their dead relatives warrants punishing brown children.
Sorry! My sympathy has limits.

I'm not sure commentary is even necessary for this self-fueled frenzy of hate...

Response to LuckyCharms (Original post)Fri Jun 22, 2018, 03:07 PM
SummerSnow (11,087 posts)
6. He is trying to change the narrative, doubling down on his evil racist rhetoric.
he knows he has effed up big time and now he is gaslighting the world. It's the gaslight immigration event.

AND as it seems is the case on almost every thread, they start chewing on each other eventually

Response to LuckyCharms (Reply #11)Fri Jun 22, 2018, 03:29 PM
Tipperary (2,560 posts)
26. Oooh. What a clever riposte.
I have found the best op authors on this board make it clear what point they are making and make it clear what it is they are posting about. The best op authors understand that some duers may be at work, or in a hospital waiting room, out gardening, driving somewhere, at the store...any number of places.
You have made it clear where you stand.

Response to LuckyCharms (Reply #29)Fri Jun 22, 2018, 03:35 PM
Tipperary (2,560 posts)

33. All caps and exclamation points!!!
Sitting around all day watching tv is bad for your health. Try not to get so worked up.
I have no opinion of you whatsoever...no like or dislike. You are an anonymous poster - one who apparently thinks a great deal of him/herself.

Offline SVPete

Re: WHAT THE [BLEEP] IS THIS [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] ON TV?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 02:55:25 PM »
Since I have a job, I'm not watching TV, and, as usual, DUpipo rant on at length without actually saying about what they are vociferating. My guess is that Trump gave a speech or had a press conference in which he spoke truths Progs don't want heard. Anybody know what has DUpipo in this thread so poutraged?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 03:05:49 PM »
Since I have a job, I'm not watching TV, and, as usual, DUpipo rant on at length without actually saying about what they are vociferating. My guess is that Trump gave a speech or had a press conference in which he spoke truths Progs don't want heard. Anybody know what has DUpipo in this thread so poutraged?

Trump having on scores of witness testimony from people who's families have been the victims of crimes committed by illegal invaders.
DUmpasses don't like having their propaganda challenged

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 03:09:10 PM »
Thanks for elaborating, DUmmy.  Must have been just garden variety unhinged hatred.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2018, 04:12:03 PM »
Trump having on scores of witness testimony from people who's families have been the victims of crimes committed by illegal invaders.
DUmpasses don't like having their propaganda challenged

Thanks! I knew it was some sort of, "When reality challenges DUpipo worldview DUpipo howl to suppress reality," moment. It's just that they've had so many the past 3 years that it's become hard to tell at any given moment what part of reality has them howling.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2018, 04:16:44 PM »
LuckyCharms (3,114 posts)
37. Yes, I think very highly of myself.

People who don't think highly of themselves are doing their soul a disservice.

:stoner: :stoner:He gets really high and thinks he is special!! Well bless his heart. :tongue: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 05:48:04 PM »
Sabine Durden, an angel mom, said Friday that President Trump saved her from committing suicide after an illegal immigrant killed her only son.
“Thank God our president and vice president … they rallied behind us,” she continued. “They were the only ones and gave us a little light. I was gonna end my life — I had no purpose. But President Trump coming down that escalator that day and talking about illegal immigration stopped me in my tracks and I had no clue at that point that I would ever be at the White House.”
http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/angel-mom-trump-suicide/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 05:51:14 PM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 06:40:05 PM »
Same as it ever was. Come here freeloading and looking for a fight...expect a lead wall to stop you.