Author Topic: the locust primitive being played  (Read 1035 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
the locust primitive being played
« on: February 03, 2017, 01:48:47 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028589989

Oh my.

Locut0s (5,805 posts)     Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:48 PM

What are the odds that Trump is actually intelligent and is just playing us?...

Let me be clear I don't believe this is true. I think he really is the thin skinned reactionary blow hard that he is. This is just a thought experiment.

Just occured to me when reading about his Twitter war with Arnold that maybe Trump is actually intelligent and is just playing us. Pretending to be thin skinned and hurt and a buffoon, as a purposefull distraction to keep the media busy.

Either way though the result is the same.

What I believe is the truth is that Trump really is that much of a baby and it's Bannon who is the one who is playing us by using Trump as a usefully distractionary tool for the media. 

Oh, don't worry.  You're being played.

<<<knows.

By the way, what is it about the primitives that makes them think an (R) is always being controlled, managed, manipulated by some dark sinister evil genius in the backround?--we had Karl Rove running George Bush, and now we got this Bannon guy running Donald Trump.

Someone who beat that old bitch Ann Richards for the governorship of Texas, and someone else who's a multi-billionaire. doesn't need a "controller;" he knows his own mind.

Nevermypresident (13 posts)      Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:52 PM

1. He's a C- or D+ intellectually,

at best. When it comes to lying , manipulating, conning, etc. I give him an A.

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, what a pile of shit.

Anyone with even a one-hundredth of the accomplishments of Donald Trump is no C- or D+ intellectually.  And that person's definitely smarter than a primitive.

dhill926 (5,173 posts)     Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:52 PM

2. I think we underestimate him at our peril....

Yeah, you do, and I encourage you to keep on doing it.

Solly Mack (63,381 posts)      Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:59 PM

10. He's a gifted manipulator. A consummate showman. Professional circus barker.

That doesn't make him intelligent in the sense you mean. He's no intellectual, but he is not without abilities.

You can be clever in some ways and still not be intelligent.

Locut0s (5,805 posts)      Fri Feb 3, 2017, 01:05 PM

12. Very good point. I suppose I suppose it's this type of conniving sociopathic intelligence...

That I am picking up on. I don't believe he is actually intelligent. 

^^^the judgement of one of the dumbest, greasiest, laziest, most squalid, dishonestest, primitives on all of Skins's island.

And so on the thread goes, the primitives arguing that PRESIDENT Trump is merely clever, not intelligent.

Whoop whoop dee do.  Whatever Donald Trump is, he's a Hell of a lot more than the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: the locust primitive being played
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 01:51:24 PM »
For those who've forgotten how squalid and greasy--and fat--the locust primitive is:

comment 3377:
https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=81827.3375

The guy's a real winner.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 01:53:14 PM »
For those who've forgotten how squalid and greasy--and fat--the locust primitive is:

comment 3377:
https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=81827.3375

The guy's a real winner.

He's a fatter version of "pajama boy".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 01:55:21 PM »
He's a fatter version of "pajama boy".

Greasier and grosser too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 02:07:29 PM »
By the way, what is it about the primitives that makes them think an (R) is always being controlled, managed, manipulated by some dark sinister evil genius in the backround?--we had Karl Rove running George Bush, and now we got this Bannon guy running Donald Trump.

Progs can't get past their delusions of intelligence

Locut0s (5,805 posts)     Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:48 PM

What are the odds that Trump is actually intelligent and is just playing us?...

Let me be clear I don't believe this is true. I think he really is the thin skinned reactionary blow hard that he is. This is just a thought experiment. ...

That was scary, for a second. I was afraid he'd figured Trump out! They utterly under-estimated G. W. Bush and Reagan, with well-known consequences. History repeating itself again?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 02:20:24 PM »
A person that admits to being a lunatic failure and alcoholic posts this?  :lmao:

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 02:27:56 PM »
http://www.usainfobox.com/trump-vs-hillary-how-do-their-iq-scores-compare-to-past-presidents/

The above link had President Trump's IQ at 142....

Oh and that is above Hillary's at 140.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 03:30:13 PM »
dumbest, greasiest, laziest, most squalid,

He's also got big grotesque balloon lips. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 03:37:29 PM »
He's also got big grotesque balloon lips.

Normally, it's bad taste, bad manners, to make fun of people who are ugly.

But if they're assholes and ugly, they're fair game.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 03:53:33 PM »

HI5!

Good thing I had that bring it on home of coffee down my gullet.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 04:32:01 PM »

Same rule  the President applies to Rosie O'donnell.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 05:32:05 PM »
Solly Mack (63,381 posts)      Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:59 PM

10. He's a gifted manipulator. A consummate showman. Professional circus barker.

That doesn't make him intelligent in the sense you mean. He's no intellectual, but he is not without abilities.

You can be clever in some ways and still not be intelligent.

DUmmy Stupid Mack left out "driver in the repig Clown Car".
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 06:04:03 PM »
Nevermypresident (13 posts)      Fri Feb 3, 2017, 12:52 PM

1. He's a C- or D+ intellectually,

at best. When it comes to lying , manipulating, conning, etc. I give him an A.

If we are grading on a curve then this doesn't bode well for Nevermypresident.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 01:36:33 AM »
They have to keep believing that because they cannot accept the fact that they have been beaten, and remember that they consider themselves to be the brightest people in the world. So if they're so smart, how could they get beaten?  In their minds, they have to console themselves that it was some sort of super-genius who beat them.

Anyone with even a one-hundredth of the accomplishments of Donald Trump is no C- or D+ intellectually.  And that person's definitely smarter than a primitive.
This argument actually doesn't hold water.  I heard it a lot, particularly during the primaries: "You can't become a multi-billionaire if you're not incredibly intelligent; ergo, Trump is very intelligent."

That's simply not true.  Behold: Al Capone. Capone was barely even literate, and was, frankly, renowned for being fatuously stupid. And yet he became one of the wealthiest people on the planet at the time, exceeding the wealth of more than a few smaller nations.  He didn't get wealthy because he was intelligent, because he clearly was not.  He became wealthy because he was cunning, which is quite different from intelligence.  But cunning, drive, and ruthlessness go a long way in earning money, and they also are close to essential in politics.

I would say that Trump probably earned most of his fortune through cunning and drive, and to some degree brutality, rather than through intelligence.  I don't think that Trump is stupid, but I don't think that I'd say he's exactly nuclear scientist material, either.  And that's not necessarily a bad thing: the country could use a bit of cunning and drive right about now, and a bit of ruthlessness doesn't hurt at the moment either.  And though I don't think that he's stupid, the fact is that we've lived through some seriously stupid Presidents: Barack Obama, obviously, is staggeringly stupid, and literally has never had an original thought in his life; LBJ was not a candidate for Mensa, either, and honestly, I don't think that Bill Clinton could think his way out of a wet paper bag.  Two of the three, though, had serious cunning and political acumen. Obama just had Black skin and handlers who knew how to play the media.

But Trump is certainly smarter than your average or even above-average DUmmie, and that drives them bonkers.  Remember, these are people who genuinely, seriously think that Paul Krugman and Elizabeth Warren are some of the most brilliant minds of a generation, and they turn to Sally Kohn and Rachel Madcow and Christopher Hayes and Sink Wigger or however the hell you spell his name for news, and they think that Cindy Sheehag and Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore are inspirations to be followed, so the bar isn't exactly on the highest notch here, either.

Even though I didn't vote for him, I am more happy with each passing day that Trump is President. I suggest, though, that we not put him on a pedestal too high for any of us to reach.