Author Topic: The libs are going whacko this morning, even more than normal.  (Read 3064 times)

Offline SVPete

Re: The libs are going whacko this morning, even more than normal.
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2016, 08:44:21 AM »
A FB Friend posted one of those Trump-voters-are-racists-and-misogynists memes. I responded with:

Wow! You and Moby know every single person who voted for Trump? Know every single one voted for Trump because of racism and misogyny rather than rejecting HRC's corruption, ineptitude and arrogance? Even the ones who voted for Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina in 2016's R primaries? And who voted for Alan Keyes in 1996 and 2000 R primaries?

I wonder if I'll be unFriended soon.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2016, 01:26:59 AM »
Facebook is still unhinged. It seems that the local DUmmies having had enough of protesting from yesterday in downtown Omaha so tomorrow on the 11th of November on Veterans day they will be right back on 14th and Farnam Street to have a second go around. How do  I know this. They were stupid enough to post in on Facebook. I went ahead and tried to reason with those I know crying about the election and tried to explain to them that one person can't possibly do the things they claimed they are afraid of and yet they still remain fixated on their fears.

So I have begun to think that it's impossible to try and be the tolerant person they claim they are when they themselves can't follow their own words. They never wanted to be fair or compassionate. They wanted to be in control and then eleiminate their opposition. This is what I get for being optimistic even after eight years of Nobama. Screw it.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ROCKURWORLD

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2016, 03:57:59 AM »
We will see how Trump really does once he takes office.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/fu3XFXyThLM[/youtube]

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2016, 07:42:23 AM »
Look what I found while kicking around some rocks this morning ! The DUmmies best friend during most of the Bush years until he managed to get fired from multiple outlets, Keith Olbermann ! - So angry.. So unhinged..   :rotf:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biYHEmzIJwo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 07:52:39 AM by miskie »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2016, 08:08:14 AM »
Look what I found while kicking around some rocks this morning ! The DUmmies best friend during most of the Bush years until he managed to get fired from multiple outlets, Keith Olbermann ! - So angry.. So unhinged..   :rotf:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biYHEmzIJwo[/youtube]

What a whiny little *****! :bawl:

Such impotent rage!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2016, 08:48:33 AM »
 :tongue: :rotf: Keithie's still around? :rotf: What got him booted from MesSNBC? :rotf: Too loony? :rotf: Too unethical? :rotf: Poor ratings? :rotf: :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2016, 09:42:06 AM »
:tongue: :rotf: Keithie's still around? :rotf: What got him booted from MesSNBC? :rotf: Too loony? :rotf: Too unethical? :rotf: Poor ratings? :rotf: :tongue:
Last I recall he was on ESPN2, 45 minutes of sports & 15 minutes of wacko political rants.  He was shown the door, not sure where he is anymore.  Other than a fetal position crying his eyes out.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2016, 10:18:26 AM »
Last I recall he was on ESPN2, 45 minutes of sports & 15 minutes of wacko political rants.  He was shown the door, not sure where he is anymore.  Other than a fetal position crying his eyes out.

Broadcasting live from his nom's basement on that bastion of journalism and skinny jeans, gq.com.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2016, 10:23:42 AM »
I just learned something about Queef Olderman- supposedly he has celiac disease and restless leg syndrome. Between the explosive sharts and chasing rabbits in his sleep, it's no wonder he can't keep a woman; hence, the impotent rage (and I do mean impotent).
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2016, 11:08:17 AM »
I just learned something about Queef Olderman- supposedly he has celiac disease and restless leg syndrome. Between the explosive sharts and chasing rabbits in his sleep, it's no wonder he can't keep a woman; hence, the impotent rage (and I do mean impotent).

:rotf:

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2016, 11:34:10 AM »
If Donald Trump uses advice given by Ted Cruz, he will finish a successful presidency in 2024.
If Donald Trump uses advice given by Mitch McConnel, he will be kicked back to Trump Tower in 2020, and America keeps going down the hold.

Two choices. NO middle ground this time.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2016, 11:46:08 AM »

Yes.

I can't think of a broadcaster who has been fired more times for going off the deep end. - Yet he keeps finding work.

ESPN .. Canned..  Twice..
Fox Sports.. Canned..
MSNBC.. Canned.. Twice..
CUrreNT TV.. Canned..

Now he does this short term thing for GQ on GQ.com  - (where the above video came from) - It was supposed to just span the election, so that too, may be over.  :rofl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2016, 02:14:59 PM »

Supposedly, his 'size' is about that of one of those gherkin pickles that one has at Thanksgiving. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2016, 03:31:58 PM »
Supposedly, his 'size' is about that of one of those gherkin pickles that one has at Thanksgiving. :whistling:

Poor little fella. That explains so much.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2016, 04:44:44 PM »
Poor little fella. That explains so much.

I always figured he practiced Parthenogenesis.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2016, 08:47:00 PM »
What's her DU name?
Anti-Trump protestor takes a dump in public and smears it around with her hands:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fcb_1478807919

You've been warned.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Delmar

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2016, 08:59:23 PM »
What's her DU name?
Anti-Trump protestor takes a dump in public and smears it around with her hands:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fcb_1478807919

You've been warned.

Sadly, too good to be true.

It happened in Mexico in 2012.  The primitives don't get credit for this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKfejlr_KI
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2016, 05:32:38 AM »
Sadly, too good to be true.

It happened in Mexico in 2012.  The primitives don't get credit for this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKfejlr_KI

Took her long enough to do it!  I've seen constipated bovines take less time.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2016, 08:05:00 AM »
A FB Friend posted one of those Trump-voters-are-racists-and-misogynists memes. I responded with:

I wonder if I'll be unFriended soon.

In fairness to my FB friend, I wasn't unFriended. IOW, she isn't DU-grade liberal.