Author Topic: Just thinking 3/25/24 is deadline for trumpig to post bond.  (Read 500 times)

Offline CC27

Just thinking 3/25/24 is deadline for trumpig to post bond.
« on: March 19, 2024, 07:50:55 AM »
Duncanpup (12,679 posts)

Just thinking 3/25/24 is deadline for trumpig to post bond.
Last edited Tue Mar 19, 2024, 08:17 AM - Edit history (2)

Good morning D.U. Community getting ready for day shift.
After the twenty fifth if he fails to make the bond the judges verdict becomes a judgement.
Then AG James can start seizing trump’s assets.
I take no pleasure in any human suffering but these ****ers the orange parasite and junior and Eric I’ll enjoy it.

Liz my wife passed from long term Covid… I remember hearing it’s a hoax or no mask freedumb.
I do not take responsibility for this pandemic that fat slob said maybe Elizabeth would have contracted Covid even if there was no trump delays.

Yet I’ll never know **** that pig he murdered innocents with maga genocide I’ll take pleasure in his pain.

Have good one D.U. community love and hug the one your with heading in work.

No drama intended with post I’m angry been angry for 16 months now just want some paybacks on these ****s.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218790827

What a nasty POS.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: Just thinking 3/25/24 is deadline for trumpig to post bond.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 08:09:18 AM »
What a nasty POS.

They are all nasty POSs. That is why they hang out together. It makes them feel less nasty because they can always find someone who is worse.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 08:16:27 AM »
Feel free to reunite with your wife DUmbass.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 09:29:44 AM »
This nearly half-billion-$ bond will just result in appeals that delay James' and DUmmies' wet dream.

Could someone explain how paying a third or half a billion $$ for the "privilege" of daring to appeal a verdict is constitutional?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 11:30:40 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2024, 09:36:39 AM »
My question is who gets this money? No one was hurt financially and his loans were all paid back, so where does this go? The whole thing is fishy
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2024, 02:02:54 PM »
What does the death of his wife have to do with this? If anythong a certain New York Governor who put sick Covid patients in with the elderly killed more people then Trump ever did. Nasty doesn't come close to what it is.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 02:20:12 PM »
Damn those unvaccinated killing all the vaccinated and multi boosted.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2024, 03:32:27 PM »
maybe Elizabeth would have contracted Covid even if there was no trump delays.

If my memory serves me correctly, Trump was Bashed for preventing travel from China. The old witch Pelosi was telling people to come to Chinatown. Everything was safe, no matter what Trump tried to do the Democrats for it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2024, 04:36:27 PM »
Wonder if they've ever looked up how many died of covid under Trump vs how many died under Biden (who had the so called "vaccine.")

TEB is just another member of the Illiterati.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2024, 05:10:57 PM »
Liz my wife passed from long term Covid… I remember hearing it’s a hoax or no mask freedumb.
I do not take responsibility for this pandemic that fat slob said maybe Elizabeth would have contracted Covid even if there was no trump delays.

1. Contrary to DUmmie-"Truth", Trump never called Covid a hoax.

2. Contrary to DUmmie-"Truth", Trump never protested against masking.

3. Contrary to DUmmie-"Truth", Trump used Federal government power to boost mask production.

4. Contrary to DUmmie-"Truth", Trump was not responsible in any way for the Covid pandemic. It started in Wuhan, China and spread from there, with China withholding information about the outbreak for several weeks, withholding the virus' DNA sequence for two weeks, and denying for three weeks that human-human transmission had happened.

5. Contrary to DUmmie-"Truth", Trump's Administration started work toward fighting Covid within days (single-digit number) of the world learning of Covid, including a vaccine and multiple treatments.

6. Unlike DUmmie-"Truth" - which has zero to do with actual truth - I can easily document my claims with numerous news story links from early-mid 2020.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 05:21:05 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2024, 05:20:19 PM »
If my memory serves me correctly, Trump was Bashed for preventing travel from China. The old witch Pelosi was telling people to come to Chinatown. Everything was safe, no matter what Trump tried to do the Democrats for it.

There may be broken links, given that this thread is from late August 2020, but here ya go, https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,412821.0.html . Trump was called a racist and xenophobe for the travel shutdown. And besides Pelosi's late February 2020 invite for people to come to Chinatown, LA and NYC Health commissioners announced in January and February similar invites for people to participate in public events and use the subway.

The bottom line is that Trump's administration and Trump were fighting Covid within in a few days of its existence becoming known outside of China, while for two months Dems and bureaucrats undermined and denounced their/his efforts and actions.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2024, 07:15:13 PM »
TEB is one stupid drunk. Ann/Liz was overweight and had many serious health problems to boot. Todd, Trump wasn't even president when she died:

https://www.jessegeiglefuneralhome.com/obituaries/Ann-E-Bathavic?obId=26601899

at least she is away from you. BTW, dummy, your high school class is looking for you:

Big Spring Class of 1984  ·
Karen McAlister Heishman  ·   ·
Hi everyone. Need updated addresses for the following classmates. 🙂 Todd Bathavic, Monica Hanlin, William Varner, Bryan Hutchinson, Lauri Shrawder, Sherry Nailor, Darrel Ramey, Kevin Spankuch, Shirlene Stambaugh/Murtorff, Marlin Swarner

answer her, or I'll do it for you, you old lush.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2024, 10:09:47 PM »
TEB is one stupid drunk.

BTW, dummy, your high school class is looking for you:

He writes like he just shambled-in after waking-up on his neighbor's lawn.

They need to borrow his car.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2024, 05:19:57 AM »
TEB is one stupid drunk. Ann/Liz was overweight and had many serious health problems to boot. Todd, Trump wasn't even president when she died:

https://www.jessegeiglefuneralhome.com/obituaries/Ann-E-Bathavic?obId=26601899

at least she is away from you. BTW, dummy, your high school class is looking for you:

answer her, or I'll do it for you, you old lush.

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2024, 09:50:47 AM »
... Todd, Trump wasn't even president when she died:

Covid came to the US in January 2020 (or December 2019). TEB/Duncanpup's wife died in November 2022. But because in his besotted brain-surrogate TEB/Duncanpup believes Trump had a magic wand with which he could have kept the SARS-CoV-2 virus out of the country and didn't do so, TEB/Duncanpup blames Trump for his wife's death, even though that happened almost two years after Trump left office.

Some DU-member really should do the tough-love thing and tell TEB/Duncanpup how stupid he is, trying to blame Trump for his wife's death.