Author Topic: cali primitive, Doug's ex-wife, brawl over Che; Doug's ex-wife loses  (Read 2357 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5344132

Oh my.

marano35 (155 posts)      Fri Mar-27-09 07:52 PM
Original message

Che Gueverra

I went to the liquor store tonite. I was wearing a Che Gueverra shirt. As soon as I walked in the store the guy at the counter shouted " You have a commie on your shirt." I got what I was after and proceeded to the counter. He then said, " You know he murdered people don't you." I said "One mans commie is another mans hero." I then said I considered him a hero to his people and he continued to spout off rather loudly a bunch of shit.

When I was leaving he said, "Have a good night Commrade." I said "Dosvadania" as I walked out. Everything I have read on Che Gueverra tells me he was a hero, a man among men, and someone we should all appreciate. I know that is how I feel about him. He helped liberate Cuba from American capitalist control and fought for the impoverished people of Latin America until he was ruthlessly killed by the U.S. because he was a threat to U.S. capitalism and U.S. interest(read cheap labor for American companies in Latin America) I kinda think that he had it right and I am not ashamed to wear a shirt with his face on it. What do you think?

I think this primitive's a mole.

Anyway.

It's a very long thread, the primitives squibble-squabbling about Che.

bbinacan (1000+ posts)      Fri Mar-27-09 08:07 PM
Response to Reply #5

14. He had many under his command executed and was feared by his soldiers.

Now that Doug's ex-wife relinquished her old screen-name, the stupidest screen-name on the whole internet, we have a new stupidest screen-name:

HiFructosePronSyrup  (1000+ posts)      Fri Mar-27-09 08:25 PM
Response to Reply #14

24. Sure, deserters.

So did George Washington.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Sun Mar-29-09 06:16 AM
Response to Reply #24

108. so you approve of shooting deserters? 

sorry, the washington did it too crap, is still just a lousy excuse.

AlphaCentauri (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-27-09 11:29 PM
Response to Reply #32

76. I just wonder if we have the moral authority to to talk about justice when we don't even prosecute those responsible for Guantanamo or the Iran-Contra deal.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Sun Mar-29-09 06:19 AM
Response to Reply #76

109. I didn't give up my rights to speak out just because my government committed criminal act. That's just beyond stupid to suggest such a thing.

And now Doug's ex-wife, about 40% of the way through the big bonfire:

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-27-09 08:11 PM
Response to Reply #15

18. Had Che fought for US, there would be statues of him all over the country.

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-27-09 09:01 PM
Response to Reply #31

42. I don't think I've ever used the word hero or patriot to describe another person.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Sun Mar-29-09 06:22 AM
Response to Reply #42

110. baloney. you may not use the word but you can't tolerate even the mildest
criticism of any of your SA idols. Ever. Your sycophancy is hardly a secret. You're so predictable as to be a cariacture.

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-27-09 09:05 PM
Response to Reply #27

44. What does that say about us, then, that we trail Cuba in so many social aspects?

Maybe Che should have liberated us.

cali  (1000+ posts)        Sun Mar-29-09 06:26 AM
Response to Reply #44

112. Comparing Cuba to the U.S, is rather silly and don't forget that in reality, though not in the minds of the idolizers, Cuba has a mixed record when it comes to "social aspects:". But never mind reality.

Commie Pinko Dirtbag  (1000+ posts)        Sat Mar-28-09 05:08 PM
Response to Original message

82. Hmmm, people I know who admire Che Guevara tend to spell his name correctly.

Uh-huh.  That's why I suspect the primitive who lit this bonfire's a mole.

Anyway, it's well worth seeing the whole bonfire in its entirety; besides Doug's ex-wife, there's also Judi Lynn with family photographs of the homocidal maniac, and the Billy Burnett primitive, whose unemployed son makes a fortune off of blackjack.

It's really surprising that there's so many primitives who don't admire Che; that's so, uh, peculiar, like when one finds a primitive who doesn't admire Robert Mugabe.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: cali primitive, Doug's ex-wife, brawl over Che; Doug's ex-wife loses
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 05:20:51 AM »
P.S.  I had to go and look it up.

The "HiFructosePronSyrup" primitive was once known as the "BornaginHooligan" primitive.

Damn, what a really stupid screen-name.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 05:56:28 AM »

The "HiFructosePronSyrup" primitive was once known as the "BornaginHooligan" primitive.

One of the nastiest of the vile that parade around on the island as well.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 06:10:01 AM »

Considering it is used by a DUmmie and contains the word "pron" I assume that the name is referring to semen which I believe is supposed to contain fructose. As syrup is usually something that is ingested, maybe the primitive is using the name to let everyone know that it likes to swallow.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 06:12:33 AM »
Considering it is used by a DUmmie and contains the word "pron" I assume that the name is referring to semen which I believe is supposed to contain fructose. As syrup is usually something that is ingested, maybe the primitive is using the name to let everyone know that it likes to swallow.

I thought sort of the same thing.

I'll bet he's one ugly son of a bitch.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 08:17:18 AM »

Um, wow.  That is rather disturbing... 

The DUmmies get horribly up in arms at the suggestion of executing murderers and rapists, but they are just fine with their heroes killing people.  Tell me, what does that say about them?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 08:25:59 AM »
EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Fri Mar-27-09 09:05 PM
Response to Reply #27

44. What does that say about us, then, that we trail Cuba in so many social aspects?

Maybe Che should have liberated us.

This stupid bitch is whacked out of her gourd. Tell ya what, take your sorry ass to Belize and pick up a one-way to Cuba, you stupid skank. Then you can live the wonderful life you've always yearned for:

http://www.therealcuba.com/

http://www.therealcuba.com/Poverty.htm

http://www.therealcuba.com/Page10.htm

Oh, and here's my favorite pic of that piece of shit Che:

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 08:28:54 AM »
Um, wow.  That is rather disturbing... 

The DUmmies get horribly up in arms at the suggestion of executing murderers and rapists, but they are just fine with their heroes killing people.  Tell me, what does that say about them?

It's not as contradicting as you think when you remember that murderers and rapists become their heroes (unless the accused murderer/rapist is wearing a United States military uniform, when then, murder and rape become the most horrendous sin one can commit against humanity).

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 04:13:10 PM »
This stupid bitch is whacked out of her gourd. Tell ya what, take your sorry ass to Belize and pick up a one-way to Cuba, you stupid skank. Then you can live the wonderful life you've always yearned for:

http://www.therealcuba.com/

http://www.therealcuba.com/Poverty.htm

http://www.therealcuba.com/Page10.htm

Oh, and here's my favorite pic of that piece of shit Che:

H5 for the pic, Kev.  Nice to see you back.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 06:08:40 PM »
They all are pretty whacked out in the gourd, this thread brought out the crazy. For some reason, the one who seems to make me want to strangle him, is the "Malaise" primitive. Or as I tend to think if him, "Depressing," or sometimes as "My, I'm a lazy one." He is just a smug bastard, who wants everyone who disagrees with him dead, gone, whatever. No retrospect whatsoever, assuming he is capable of it. Arrrgh!!!
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 07:55:06 PM »
I doubt seriously that my local landfill would except these pieces of trash!

Probly label them hazardous waste!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 08:17:53 PM »
I doubt seriously that my local landfill would except these pieces of trash!

Probly label them hazardous waste!

Yeah--the whole "clay cap over the mountains of hard-packed dirt and reinforced concrete" treatment.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 12:06:57 AM »
Yeah--the whole "clay cap over the mountains of hard-packed dirt and reinforced concrete" treatment.

apparently Che hated rock n roll.... and just about everything else.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 09:51:35 AM »
Funny, the DUmmies fail to mention that even Castro washed his hands of the POS.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline lizard

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »

Or...letting every one know he is nothing more than a jizz stain.   :evillaugh: