Author Topic: When stereotypes bite you in the a$$...  (Read 411 times)

Offline Mary Ann

When stereotypes bite you in the a$$...
« on: July 05, 2020, 10:00:27 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142530250
Omaha Steve (73,822 posts)

1 of 2 protesters hit by car on closed Seattle highway dies

Source: AP

By MARTHA BELLISLE

SEATTLE (AP) — A car drove onto a closed freeway early Saturday and struck two people in a crowd protesting against police brutality, killing one and critically injuring the other, authorities said.

Summer Taylor, 24, of Seattle died in the evening at Harborview Medical Center, spokesperson Susan Gregg said.

Taylor and Diaz Love, 32, of Portland, Oregon, were hit by the car that barreled through a panicked crowd of protesters on Interstate 5 early Saturday morning, officials said.

Dawit Kelete of Seattle drove the car around vehicles that were blocking I-5 and sped into the crowd about 1:40 a.m., according to a police report released by the Washington State Patrol. Video taken at the scene by protesters showed people shouting “Car! Car!” before fleeing the roadway.

FarPoint (8,887 posts)

2. Trumpsters!

Murders for Trump.
AkFemDem (515 posts)

5. Do we really think this was a Trumpster?

(Image of a BLACK man's driver's license)

FarPoint (8,887 posts)

8. I don't really know then...

I guess we , I need to wait for more information....Yet, trumpsters are from all races....so, the theme of hate of BLM runs consistent.
DUpipo confront the truth!
Devil Child (1,676 posts)

6. Nope, and that's why this story will fade unlike the others n/t
...and get ignored.

Offline SVPete

Re: When stereotypes bite you in the a$$...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 10:33:49 AM »
1. It was at 1:30 or 1:40 AM - dark.

2. It was on a curve on a freeway with limited visibility.

3. With cars traveling at full speed.

4. Whose drivers know that stopping for "protesters" can be a deadly error.

Stupid games, stupid prizes; one won the Grand Stupid Prize.

And, yeah, the guy who hit the fools left the area. Because he didn't want to be killed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

Re: When stereotypes bite you in the a$$...
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 10:53:53 AM »
The state of journalism is just in the toilet.  When I first heard about this story, they made it sound like the freeway was closed for construction or repair and that the people that were hit were people just out for a walk--sort of like mall walkers taking advantage of a smooth, expansive, deserted walking surface.  It slowly comes out that they were part of a riot.  Journalism is dead.
Source: AP

By MARTHA BELLISLE

SEATTLE (AP) — A car drove onto a closed freeway early Saturday and struck two people
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden