Author Topic: What does Russia have on the orange asshole?  (Read 630 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
What does Russia have on the orange asshole?
« on: July 02, 2020, 07:49:02 AM »
Star Member Javaman (55,263 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213666800

Everyone thinks it’s the pee tape.

I never believed that.

He doesn’t give a shit about that if it exists.

Looking at his history with women, controversies, jealousing hating Obamas, etc, a pee tape wouldn’t leave a mark on him.

However I think I know what Russia does have on him.

Looking at the morons history, what one thing always comes up when he tries to define himself? Money

Remember a story a while back about how trump borrowed a bunch of money from Russia that also had connections to the Russian mob? Yeah, that.

If he goes against Russia in any meaningful way, they will expose him as being broke and sucking on the spigot of Russian money for decades.

THAT’s what I think he fears the most. It would completely collapse his self made bullshit he’s built his image on for decades.

:yawn:

Star Member Lars39 (22,971 posts)

1. Human trafficking, boinking Invanka, money laundering

Sky's the limit with the dotard.

Star Member 2naSalit (40,562 posts)

5. Ding ding ding!

That would be it. The idea of exposing the global human/arms trafficking network via Epstein is what they will go to the worst case scenario to protect. There are too many involved in key positions who are there to protect this secret that is soon to be revealed.

DENVERPOPS (2,956 posts)

65. A Russian friend of mine says that the Russian People are laughing at HOW EASILY Putin is and has been playing Trump.

Everyday, they watch how Putin's masterminding is succeeding is taking down the U.S. and democracy without firing a single rocket or missile.......

Putin OWNS Trump, McConnell, Graham, and a ton of others..........

Who is trying to take down the country? It isn't Trump or the conservatives...

NCDem47 (319 posts)

3. I think we're going to see this question make its way into public discourse.

Important people in reputable circles will now start to address this.

Good. It's beyond time that it went mainstream.

And yes, they own him due to the money. He's a total fraud. Sure, he owns property, but he still spends in the deficit. The income has never supported the lifestyle.

:whatever:

Star Member TreasonousBastard (34,929 posts)

6. I thought it's been obvious all along that Deutsche Bank ws in the laundry business and...

was feeding Russian mob money ever since real banks stopped doing business with him.

And, he's been desperate to build hotels in Moscow and Kiev, which would be financed by the same fine fellows.

DENVERPOPS (2,956 posts)

70. Not only the Russians

Remember last year when Jared needed 150 million for a mortgage payment on one of his fiascos, and he went to visit the Saudis??????
It is said that he took U.S. intelligence on the Saudis that named the people in the Saudi Government who were not 100% loyal to the top Saudis. He came back with 150 million, and the Top Saudis beheaded many in their government........

And what about McConnell? His wife's parents are oligarchs in China, and reportedly channelled hundreds of millions thru their "donations" to the NRA then to Mitch and a bunch of other U.S. RepubliCON senators in much the same way as the "Russian" NRA did using that VAMP female spy.....

:thatsright:

Star Member Andy823 (10,768 posts)

10. The name Jeffrey Epstein

comes to my mind. Nobody knew where he got all his money, but Russia also comes to mind, along with blackmail.

Also who has the tapes Epstein made of all the important people who did terrible things at Epstein's estates?

Jeff was a Dem... Ask Bill Clinton.

Star Member hedda_foil (14,353 posts)

29. I've never thought of that but it makes a great deal of sense.

What if Epstein, who recorded high ranking men with underage girls for many years, was really a Russian plant?

Doesn't mean that he was. It's just speculation, but ....

:lmao:

Flaleftist (3,107 posts)

15. It could be both.

I don't know about a pee tape, but it does seem possible that Russian intelligence bugged his room when he was there and caught some kind of perverted sexual activity.

Star Member Mr. Ected (6,080 posts)

18. I would extend the question to "What does Russia have on the GOP"?

I think its influence on the entire party is evident in the immense gauntlet they've thrown up to protect Trump.

I think dirty Russian oligarch money traveled to the Republican Party via the NRA and other sources. They all know about it. They all accepted the dirty money. If one goes down, they ALL go down. Hence the obvious right wing conspiracy.

Star Member Baked Potato (2,093 posts)

20. I think Putin's intel agencies have probably 40+ years of complete backstory on Dump

Last edited Sun Jun 28, 2020, 02:29 PM - Edit history (1)

Money laundering
Trafficking girls
Shady land deals
Sex on tape
Tax evasion proof
Maybe drug trafficking
Hacked compromising emails
Kushner info
Other family member info
Besmirching base on tape
Compromising info since election

Dump probably has all of this on multiple people in his orbit, but he would only use this for his own blackmail operations. Putin and other bad actors have probably traded blackmail info with Dump since day one.

Edit... and I think the mobsters are the monkey on Trumps back.

Xolodno (4,053 posts)

42. The pee pee tapes probably exist, but....

....you can always deny they aren't real with digital manipulating we have today.

However, you can't go Bankruptcy liquidation with a Russian Bank. They do collect, one way or another. Sure, a US court may say the debt is gone...but, how do you enforce that against a loan shark?

And here's the other problem, since we have financial sanctions on Russia....when Trump defaults, they take control of the properties...

How is that going to work?

:thatsright:

smiboy1956 (6 posts)

61. Scenario

I think Javaman is wrong about the PP tapes.
I'm not wanting to post anything that would offend
but here is a plausible scenario. The Steele dossier held
that Trump watched individuals urinating on the bed that
President Obama and the First Lady slept in at a hotel in Russia.
My guess is these individuals were underage girls. This fits in with
the allegations about Trump's ties to the late Jeff Epstein.

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:

Arazi (3,895 posts)

68. The "P" stands for pedophilia tape. They show #Traitor severely abusing/beating young Russian girls

One report says the "p"-tapes include a snuff tape

:thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright:

Star Member kentuck (98,153 posts)

74. It's something.

How do they manage to keep it concealed?

Here's a thought... maybe it isn't real?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: What does Russia have on the orange asshole?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 08:43:36 AM »
I see my good friend Vladik got permission from The People of Russia to be president until 2036, when he'll be eighty years old.

I was hoping this would happen, because of the gratitude we all owe him, for having gotten Donald Trump elected in 2016.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 10:39:17 AM »
 :jerkit:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 10:51:07 AM »
Sun Jun 28, 2020, 11:45 AM
Star Member Javaman (55,271 posts)

Everyone thinks it’s the pee tape.

I never believed that.

Let me stop you right there.  I call bullshit.  Of course this primitive believed the pee tape.  They all believed the pee tape.  Believing it came so easy to them because that's exactly what they would all do on a bed that President Trump had slept in.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 11:49:58 AM »
You know how you can tell something never happened or is false? The DUmbasses swallow it hook, line and sinker and believe it to be 100% true.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 02:22:36 PM »
You know how you can tell something never happened or is false? The DUmbasses swallow it hook, line and sinker and believe it to be 100% true.

This.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.