Author Topic: Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'  (Read 4026 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Toddlers who dislike spicy food 'racist'
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 09:33:54 AM »
My child hates peanut butter....who does that make him racist against??    On the other hand, he'll eat salsa hot enough to make most grown men sweat.

This is totally retarded.

Jimmy Carter!!  Your child is racist against brainless liberals!!!    :o

I thought that just made him smart, not racist!  LOL

In the NeoCom lexicon, being smart, intelligent, discerning, etc... is the same as being racist.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »
All you southerners better start eating good ol' Pennsylvania scrapple! Otherwise, I'll consider you racist!

:-)
Ok, if'n you start eating grits, okra gumbo, and hamhocks.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2008, 11:23:00 AM »
All you southerners better start eating good ol' Pennsylvania scrapple! Otherwise, I'll consider you racist!

I can deal with grits (w/gravy) and hamhocks -- okra OTOH looks and feels likes someone sneezed into it.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »

I can deal with grits (w/gravy) and hamhocks -- okra OTOH looks and feels likes someone sneezed into it.

Ya don't put gravy on grits....just butter & salt.   :whatever:  yamn-dankee.   :-)

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »

Grits with gravy?  WTF?
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 03:01:19 PM »

Ya don't put gravy on grits....just butter & salt.   :whatever:  yamn-dankee.   :-)

yes ye can, red eye gravey

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »

yes ye can, red eye gravey
Nope, not even red eye gravy.  The only things that go in grits is salt, pepper, butter, cheese, and fried eggs (over easy).  Mix that up and put it on top of a piece of toat and you've got a meal.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 03:10:00 PM »
when we have ham and eggs, grtis and biscuits, we get the red eye gravey on the grits! it's good.

ps, if i move any furthur south I will fall into the gulf!  :-)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »
when we have ham and eggs, grtis and biscuits, we get the red eye gravey on the grits! it's good.

ps, if i move any furthur south I will fall into the guff!  :-)

There, I fixed it so the rest of us in the south knew what the hell you were talking about!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »

I'd rather be racist.   :tongue:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 05:01:39 PM »

ps, if i move any furthur south I will fall into the guff!  :-)

There, I fixed it so the rest of us in the south knew what the hell you were talking about!   :lmao:

KC

Offline overlord

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »
Only thing having any business in real grits is butter and salt.  Anything else is just herecy.  I'll admit though, I can't stand okra, feels too much like swallowing a friggin' goober.
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »
unless it is fried okra, fresh picked right out of the garden!