Author Topic: So, I am at the convenient store filling up my prius.  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Kyle Ricky

So, I am at the convenient store filling up my prius.
« on: June 24, 2012, 04:50:49 PM »
So, I was at the convenience store filling up my Prius, and this huge Hummer pulls up covered with W'04 and NRA stickers. A blue-haired old lady steps out wearing cowboy boots and a Huckabee campaign button and immediately starts complaining about the price of gas. I can't contain my rage any longer and finally blurted out, "Did you know that monstrosity you're driving as a replacement for a penis kills 3,500 baby seals a year, and that Chimpy McCokespoon has personally executed over 1,300,000 innocent Iraqis?" Well she started blubbering something about "terra", and I strode over and kicked the Truck Balls off her trailer hitch, peeled her Columbine-inducing NRA stickers off and handed her a set of enlistment papers for the U.S. Marine Corps. She eventually started crying and confessed that she hated GWB but thought he was the only one who could save her from brown-skinned people. I proceeded to tell her about how the President ordered the attack on the WTC and how he breakfasts on Afghani babies and light sweet crude. Finally, she thanks me for opening her eyes and I give her a card for the local Democratic Party committee and Code Pink chapter. As she drove off, two homeless people hanging out by the ice cooler started applauding and thanked me for Speaking Truth To Power. The tide is turning, folks.

Yeah, mmmm, that will be great.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: So, I am at the convenient store filling up my prius.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 04:54:48 PM »
So, I was at the convenience store filling up my Prius, and this huge Hummer pulls up covered with W'04 and NRA stickers. A blue-haired old lady steps out wearing cowboy boots and a Huckabee campaign button and immediately starts complaining about the price of gas. I can't contain my rage any longer and finally blurted out, "Did you know that monstrosity you're driving as a replacement for a penis kills 3,500 baby seals a year, and that Chimpy McCokespoon has personally executed over 1,300,000 innocent Iraqis?" Well she started blubbering something about "terra", and I strode over and kicked the Truck Balls off her trailer hitch, peeled her Columbine-inducing NRA stickers off and handed her a set of enlistment papers for the U.S. Marine Corps. She eventually started crying and confessed that she hated GWB but thought he was the only one who could save her from brown-skinned people. I proceeded to tell her about how the President ordered the attack on the WTC and how he breakfasts on Afghani babies and light sweet crude. Finally, she thanks me for opening her eyes and I give her a card for the local Democratic Party committee and Code Pink chapter. As she drove off, two homeless people hanging out by the ice cooler started applauding and thanked me for Speaking Truth To Power. The tide is turning, folks.

What, no cop jumping out of the bushes?

Withholding final rating...
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 04:57:57 PM »
Damn, you own a Prius dude?  

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
Since you prefer a BS over a H-5 I gave you a BS.  :cheersmate:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 05:18:41 PM »
:bouncy:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 05:24:45 PM »
Thanks for the bitchslap! :-) That was my first attempt at a bouncy. I can't take full credit for it though. I actually found it online and thought it was pretty funny. But, in any case, how is it?

Also, did you like my input of the Office Space line at the end?  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 05:28:35 PM »
I can't take full credit for it though. I actually found it online and thought it was pretty funny.
You know the guy that wrote that is a member here, don't you?

I can't even bitchslap you... I'm just going to take away some of your Hi5's.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 05:31:01 PM »
You know the guy that wrote that is a member here, don't you?

I can't even bitchslap you... I'm just going to take away some of your Hi5's.

He is? This is where I found it. And I wasn't given any Hi5's for it lol.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bouncy%20Ball%20tale&defid=2913829

Offline Chris_

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 05:35:06 PM »
Check the user name.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?action=profile;u=157

You learn something new everyday. I didn't know that anyone could edit the urban dictionary page. I just did a search for bouncy tales and that is what came up. At least I didn't take full credit and claim it to be all mine. That would be rude on my part to do something like that :)

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 05:37:31 PM »
Thanks for the bitchslap! :-) That was my first attempt at a bouncy. I can't take full credit for it though. I actually found it online and thought it was pretty funny. But, in any case, how is it?

Also, did you like my input of the Office Space line at the end?  :-)

So you pulled a greenbriar and stole someone else's work?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 05:39:59 PM »
So you pulled a greenbriar and stole someone else's work?

No, not at all. I saw it and thought it was funny. So I thought I would post it. Knowing that it wasn't mine is the reason I said I couldn't take full credit for it. I was trying to give props to the author, who at the time; I had no idea who it was.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 05:53:30 PM »
OMG! does Dandi know he's at the Urban Dictionary?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 06:28:35 PM »
No, not at all. I saw it and thought it was funny. So I thought I would post it. Knowing that it wasn't mine is the reason I said I couldn't take full credit for it. I was trying to give props to the author, who at the time; I had no idea who it was.

Likely story and, don't you think this office space business is being overused?  It might be hurting our credibility as a Reichwing forum.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
So wait a minute. Does this mean you don't own a Prius?

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 06:40:15 PM »
Likely story and, don't you think this office space business is being overused?  It might be hurting our credibility as a Reichwing forum.

:bawl: you can all bitchslap me at will. I deserve it  :banghead:

So wait a minute. Does this mean you don't own a Prius?

I wouldn't be caught dead in one.  :whistling:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 07:02:52 PM »

Suckage.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline sybilll

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 11:17:46 PM »
Dude, sometimes you try too hard.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 10:00:23 AM »
While reading that I was looking at the posted date over and over thinking I had seen it before.  Glad I wasn't crazy.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 10:18:29 AM »
Wow, I am honest and get hammered, and lose more hi5's. I don't know, maybe I deserve it for trying to be morally correct. Would it have been better if I lied? I think most of you know by now that I can't do that.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2012, 10:20:46 AM »
You own a Prius?  GAH!  I kinda liked you too.  :bawl:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 10:23:09 AM »
You own a Prius?  GAH!  I kinda liked you too.  :bawl:

No, I do not own a prius.  :lmao:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 10:46:49 AM »
No, I do not own a prius.  :lmao:

What do you own and I want a picture of it and you sent to my pm box within 5 minutes or you do OWN  a pussified prius  :rant:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 10:56:03 AM »
What do you own and I want a picture of it and you sent to my pm box within 5 minutes or you do OWN  a pussified prius  :rant:

:rotf: Actually, I own a 2005 grand am Se. I am going to be trading it in, hopefully, in January for a Ford F150 Crew Cab.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 10:56:28 AM »
Wow, I am honest and get hammered, and lose more hi5's. I don't know, maybe I deserve it for trying to be morally correct. Would it have been better if I lied? I think most of you know by now that I can't do that.

Hi5 from me Kyle.  As per your questions, Yes it would be better if you lied. I find the most interesting/entertaining posts are bald faced lies.  Almost every thing I post here is a total fabrication.  You think you "can't do that" but, I'm here to tell you, you can.  You just need to apply yourself like the rest of us.